ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Are you earning revenue from your blogs/website/forum?

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Feb 2018, 22:46

I dont have a blog yet but i am planning to have one soonest i am presently strategising on how to get more traffic source before going in to it

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 315

Postby Sanketgelani » 07 Feb 2018, 13:11

I was earning form youtube as well as adsense but YouTube new YouTube policy YouTube stop giving me D menu and you took some reason my AdSense account get banned

Sanketgelani

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 110

Postby dominique » 10 Feb 2018, 00:23

ahmedo24 wrote:I dont have a blog yet but i am planning to have one soonest i am presently strategising on how to get more traffic source before going in to it

If you are planning a blog, you should start immediately. having knowledge on something is different from implementing the knowledge.

dominique

ForumCoin: 117

Postby junrose123 » 10 Feb 2018, 04:47

I have a blog before but I didn't make any money form it since I am not really so active in there. I am more active into other things such as posting to forums.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 176

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Feb 2018, 23:44

BJHB wrote:the sad part is my blog url is blocked on facebook. Someone reported links, and I knew who reported.

I clicked the link from your FC profile to visit your website and then clicked a share button for Facebook. I had no problem sharing a link to my Facebook page. Just so you know. Hope it helps.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 111

Postby dominique » 10 Feb 2018, 23:51

junrose123 wrote:I have a blog before but I didn't make any money form it since I am not really so active in there. I am more active into other things such as posting to forums.

If your aim is to earn $50-$100 in a month, than forum posting can be very lucrative, however, in order to earn from forums, you need to post every day which is kind of tiring.

dominique

ForumCoin: 117

Postby mildredtabitha » 18 Feb 2018, 17:03

Yes I do but I don't earn from it. I guess it is because I haven't invested on it like paid web hosting and hiring a promoter. I have often treat it as a personal blog and not really something to earn from. I am still planning to open a new website with the intention of making money from it.

mildredtabitha

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 4

Postby joemael » 20 Feb 2018, 08:25

only when using Bot traffic i can make money from my blog

joemael

ForumCoin: 170

Postby cmoneyspinner » 20 Feb 2018, 18:21

joemael wrote:only when using Bot traffic i can make money from my blog

Isn't that risky? I heard the tech gods were going to punish bot traffic users. :?

cmoneyspinner

Postby Chameli » 20 Feb 2018, 21:55

joemael wrote:only when using Bot traffic i can make money from my blog

How do you make money by using bot traffic. As far as I know bot traffic does not convert.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 106

Postby cinderella » 21 Feb 2018, 05:04

Chameli wrote:@cinderella you might be earning more from bitlanders than from your blog, however bitlander is third party website and it may not always work for you, what if it stops paying or vanishes? Your blog will always stay with you

You are right. That is why I am really searching for ways on how I could be successful on my own blog. I started posting new contents and adopt the things I learned from Bitlanders. Like placing a good Blog graphics which I could share on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and other sites. I know I could find the best strategy.

cinderella

ForumCoin: 553

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Feb 2018, 16:07

cinderella wrote:
Chameli wrote:@cinderella you might be earning more from bitlanders than from your blog, however bitlander is third party website and it may not always work for you, what if it stops paying or vanishes? Your blog will always stay with you

You are right. That is why I am really searching for ways on how I could be successful on my own blog. I started posting new contents and adopt the things I learned from Bitlanders. Like placing a good Blog graphics which I could share on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and other sites. I know I could find the best strategy.

Indeed. On the plus side, Bitlanders is giving you really good blogging and writing experience. That's worth some money! There are people who offer blogging courses to teach you what you learned by publishing at BitLanders. You would not have learned and earned money taking the course; but you would have paid out money. I'm not dissing those courses. They are helpful but not mandatory in order to be a successful blogger.

Just be sure keep backup copies of all your work in case the site does go down. But as long as you are earning stay there! Even if you do get your own sites up and running, as long as there is income potential at Bitlanders, STAY.

In the online world, more than one income stream is never a bad thing. ;) ;) :$:

cmoneyspinner

Postby cinderella » 21 Feb 2018, 20:50

cmoneyspinner wrote:Indeed. On the plus side, Bitlanders is giving you really good blogging and writing experience. That's worth some money! There are people who offer blogging courses to teach you what you learned by publishing at BitLanders. You would not have learned and earned money taking the course; but you would have paid out money. I'm not dissing those courses. They are helpful but not mandatory in order to be a successful blogger.

Just be sure keep backup copies of all your work in case the site does go down. But as long as you are earning stay there! Even if you do get your own sites up and running, as long as there is income potential at Bitlanders, STAY.

In the online world, more than one income stream is never a bad thing.

Yes, Bitlanders is a great gift that I received online. Talking about back up, well I just don't know how to do it. Anyway, I could search it. Thank you for the wonderful tips.

cinderella

ForumCoin: 553

Postby cmoneyspinner » 23 Feb 2018, 02:11

cinderella wrote:Yes, Bitlanders is a great gift that I received online. Talking about back up, well I just don't know how to do it. Anyway, I could search it. Thank you for the wonderful tips.

One time I was not sure if a site was going to shut down so I went to the Internet Archive: Wayback Machine ( http://archive.org/web/ ) and did you see where it says “Save Page Now”, put the URL from your web page in the box and save it. Then bookmark where you saved it. I'm not sure if it will work for you but you could try this.

cmoneyspinner

Postby MoneyBox » 23 Feb 2018, 15:21

I have only just started my current project in November 2017 so am not earning anything from it yet. I am not in a rush to do so either.

MoneyBox

ForumCoin: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News