ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning with surveys

Postby oldbuddy » 21 Oct 2017, 14:24

Tina30219 wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:For those who live in the United States you can ignore these discussions. We get paid even when we get disqualified.
There are a few sites that give you some even if you don't qualify for the whole survey

To take that to the next level, that something (even as little as 40 cents a day) can be leveraged into multiple $10 payments coming in with no added effort.

YES INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS MAKE MONEY ON CLIXSENSE!
Click Here For The TRUE Story!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 522

Postby Tina30219 » 22 Oct 2017, 02:45

oldbuddy wrote:
Tina30219 wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:For those who live in the United States you can ignore these discussions. We get paid even when we get disqualified.
There are a few sites that give you some even if you don't qualify for the whole survey

To take that to the next level, that something (even as
little as 40 cents a day) can be leveraged into multiple
$10 payments coming in with no added effort.
You are so right I do good at this one site I am on but I hate seeing a zero balance so letting my balance go higher before cashing out.

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 475

Postby msdiamond8 » 22 Oct 2017, 04:23

I'm earning now for the first time at SOTG. Survey on the go. They paid me so fast it's amazing app on android. Made me so happy!

msdiamond8

ForumCoin: 27

Postby akash41196 » 22 Oct 2017, 05:33

I think it very difficult to earn from survey.Everytime it show someone has eaten up all your survey.It ridiculous.

akash41196
Banned

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 195

Postby Veronica1983 » 22 Oct 2017, 07:16

whenever I point to something to win with polls what I do is wasting time as they always say they are not fit for this survey after answering a few questions

Veronica1983

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 101

Postby huggy212 » 22 Oct 2017, 11:27

In global test market we are being paid a little points even we got disqualified in the surveys early on. I live on Asia but they are still paying us but I am not very sure if the points they are paying you are higher than us.

huggy212

ForumCoin: 307

Postby tusziget » 22 Oct 2017, 11:39

akash41196 wrote:I think it very difficult to earn from survey.Everytime it show someone has eaten up all your survey.It ridiculous.

Yes,it is not that easy to earn with surveys some cash.You better have much patience, and to check in several times per day,to see if there are some surveys available on the surey sites,and if you are qualified for them.But you can earn though some bucks with patience, through survey sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 526

Postby oldbuddy » 22 Oct 2017, 13:04

huggy212 wrote:

In global test market we are being paid a little points even we got disqualified in the surveys early on. I live on Asia but they are still paying us but I am not very sure if the points they are paying you are higher than us.

It doesn't really matter, since it is what it is. I get paid from 1 cent USD to 5 cents for each disqualified survey, but I have a system that only takes a minute for each one, so I can easily make 50 cents an hour. Some people would think that is crazy to work for so little, but it's simple work anyone can do and the referrals make the difference. My primary website pays me $10 a month for each referral under me and that is on autopilot.

oldbuddy

Postby Angie10 » 22 Oct 2017, 13:08

msdiamond8 wrote:I'm earning now for the first time at SOTG. Survey on the go. They paid me so fast it's amazing app on android. Made me so happy!

That sounds fantastic. Good for you and way to go! Is Survey on the Go open to everyone or just specific countries? And lastly, what's the cash out threshold?

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,879

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Oct 2017, 13:24

Angie10 wrote:
msdiamond8 wrote:I'm earning now for the first time at SOTG. Survey on the go. They paid me so fast it's amazing app on android. Made me so happy!

That sounds fantastic. Good for you and way to go! Is Survey on the Go open to everyone or just specific countries? And lastly, what's the cash out threshold?

Its too difficult to earn from surveys for us as we don't get much and those we receive disqualify us

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 71
ForumCoin: 968

Postby oldbuddy » 22 Oct 2017, 13:29

Angie10 wrote:

Eligibility: Residents on the United States, 16+ and they say one or two $1 surveys a week.

oldbuddy

Postby anorona » 23 Oct 2017, 11:00

Veronica1983 wrote:whenever I point to something to win with polls what I do is wasting time as they always say they are not fit for this survey after answering a few questions

this is really annoying when answering surveys, it is when you are in the middle of the survey and then they will screen you out telling you are not qualified

anorona

ForumCoin: 518

Postby tusziget » 23 Oct 2017, 11:11

Yugocean wrote:While we can earn good amount from surveys, raging from cents to dollars per survey, it is up to survey if they keep us.

Yes,interesting thing about surveys is their price.Sometimes I am completing a survey in 7 minutes and I receive about $0.80 and there are times,when it last a little longer and I receive for the completed survey about $0.40.Well,I think it depends from the company too,for which the surveys are made.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 526

Postby Marioj » 23 Oct 2017, 14:15

:$: miyiyo is a paid survey page https://goo.gl/MmhBM8 you can see it here you win sure you will not be a millionaire but you will have an extra entry :thumbup:

Marioj

ForumCoin: 15

Postby ahmedo24 » 23 Oct 2017, 15:56

I earn from surveys but to be frank once you are not from western countries surveys are time wasters, though I earn from streetbee, superpay.me

ahmedo24

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 745

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum