ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Earning with mobile apps

Postby hanutahir » 12 Oct 2017, 09:27

There are many rewarding apps and i heard a lot about them. I think that when we download their recommended apps our phone gets slower. I have noticed this many times. What do you think about this?

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 643

Re: Earning with mobile apps

Postby fistsworn » 12 Oct 2017, 09:32

I use slidejoy :D The best for me, I can send you reff if you want.
Yes, yes it does get slower, It gets slower because they have all hse PUP and Cookies that are used to show what the algorythm suggests is a good product for you.
Like when you google sneaker on google and then when you hop on FB you got the Amazon link to the latest NIKEs.
Problem is solvable through Ccleaner though, aswell as an anti-virus is able to remove them.

fistsworn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 233

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Oct 2017, 10:02

I use Slidejoy too. I should have around $4 to cash out when their next payday comes up. I have tried others but this is the only one worth doing in my opinion.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 2,049

Postby nela13 » 12 Oct 2017, 10:14

sprite1950 wrote:I use Slidejoy too. I should have around $4 to cash out when their next payday comes up. I have tried others but this is the only one worth doing in my opinion.

What do you do in Slidejoy? Is It suitable for iOS?
I use Wowapp and Spare 5 but in the first one the earnings are quite slow, I rarely use the second because I get almost all my tasks in the website.

nela13

ForumCoin: 289

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Oct 2017, 15:07

It get slower, cos presently I use grabpoint and streetbee app for online tasks. However I wish to know more about slide joy.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 949

Postby chikitta » 12 Oct 2017, 15:45

I have never tried this apps I wouldn't like my phone to be slow

chikitta

ForumCoin: 122

Postby fistsworn » 12 Oct 2017, 15:48

nela13 wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:I use Slidejoy too. I should have around $4 to cash out when their next payday comes up. I have tried others but this is the only one worth doing in my opinion.

I use Wowapp and Spare 5 but in the first one the earnings are quite slow, I rarely use the second because I get almost all my tasks in the website.

On slidejoy you do.. ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING! that's why I like it.
You must use your phone as you do normally and they assign points through their logarythm.
It is slow aswell, Normally I do 5$in 2 months, but it's free money.

However the process CAN be sped up by doin their offers on offerwall, also they have a refferal programme, but they don't tell how namn pooints per reff.

You should check store. Last time I checked it was Android only, but I know they where working to make it work on iOS and Tablet aswell.

fistsworn

ForumCoin: 233

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Oct 2017, 17:26

I'm not sure if it is available for iOS, as fistsworn says in the playstore it shows it only for android but I read a report from January 2016 which says they were working on it. You would think they would have it sorted it by now.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 2,049

Postby Fergal » 13 Oct 2017, 06:22

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,703

Postby Major » 13 Oct 2017, 09:12

fistsworn wrote:
nela13 wrote:

is it available to all users? no geographical restriction.

On slidejoy you do.. ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING! that's why I like it.
You must use your phone as you do normally and they assign points through their logarythm.
It is slow aswell, Normally I do 5$in 2 months, but it's free money.

However the process CAN be sped up by doin their offers on offerwall, also they have a refferal programme, but they don't tell how namn pooints per reff.

You should check store. Last time I checked it was Android only, but I know they where working to make it work on iOS and Tablet aswell.

Major

ForumCoin: 17

Postby ceci » 13 Oct 2017, 09:21

hanutahir wrote:There are many rewarding apps and i heard a lot about them. I think that when we download their recommended apps our phone gets slower. I have noticed this many times. What do you think about this?

It depends on your phone, it won't make it slower but sure will taking away your storage. :P

ceci

ForumCoin: 553

Postby JASPREET » 13 Oct 2017, 09:24

ceci wrote:
hanutahir wrote:There are many rewarding apps and i heard a lot about them. I think that when we download their recommended apps our phone gets slower. I have noticed this many times. What do you think about this?

It depends on your phone, it won't make it slower but sure will taking away your storage. :P

I don't like those apps as i have encountered many which were all scams

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 8

Postby tusziget » 13 Oct 2017, 10:55

Yes,I have read on many sites,that there are people,who are earning nice sums every month from mobile applications.I have not tried out yet,but I intend to download some applications,maybe I can earn some few bucks every month.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 477

Postby hanutahir » 13 Oct 2017, 11:13

tusziget wrote:Yes,I have read on many sites,that there are people,who are earning nice sums every month from mobile applications.I have not tried out yet,but I intend to download some applications,maybe I can earn some few bucks every month.

Yes there are many paying apps but i think it they affect our phone.

hanutahir

ForumCoin: 643

Postby Yugocean » 13 Oct 2017, 12:17

Of course there are many rewarding apps, but they works mostly for tier 1 countries, otherwise I am posting this via Mobile.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 369

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum