ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Advice to Newbie Bloggers : 5 Tips : What To Do After You Publish Your Blog Post

Postby Abeledafe » 09 Aug 2017, 14:25

my advice to a newbie blogger, is for him or her to be focused and determine in the business of writing articles and ensure you don't copy peoples work. Try as much as to be original and build up your content well.

Abeledafe

ForumCoin: 50

Re: Advice to Newbie Bloggers : 5 Tips : What To Do After You Publish Your Blog Post

Postby jackchun » 12 Aug 2017, 00:18

May I know what is the strategy, i.e. how to place my blog links to social media so that I will not break the rules of the social media or being reported as scam?
And may I know more about bloglovin ?
And does this work to a subdomain ?

thx

jackchun

ForumCoin: 638

Postby raaman » 12 Aug 2017, 10:40

cmoneyspinner wrote:Join sites that allow republished content like Niume or Medium.

So far I have not tried medium. Now I think I should.
cmoneyspinner wrote:These sites encourage you to use their platforms for the purpose of redirecting traffic to your main blog.

If it is so, it is very good thing.

articlues.com :Get 3 FC per Comment and 20 FC for 200 word articles ...
raaman

ForumCoin: 377

Postby castbound » 12 Aug 2017, 18:53

Thank you so much = ) I plan to get into blogging at some point and Im sure these tips would be of help. Im sure you are a successful blogger.

castbound

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 501

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Aug 2017, 21:10

castbound wrote:Im sure you are a successful blogger.

* * If you define "successful" as persistent and never quitting then yes I am a successful blogger. :D

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 151

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Aug 2017, 10:07

Wow!! You just made blogging more easier. Instagram will also be a nice social media to sign up with to boost traffic.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 400

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News