ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Good Platform/site to build a Website

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Apr 2017, 03:18

* * Most people will say Wordpress. Some might throw in Blogspot. Some would even dare say Tumblr. :) But there is also Webs, Weebly and Wix. Those are DIY (Do-It-Yourself) website building apps. Just mentioning them. I don't know what your site is for. Shopping. Blogging. Etc. So its hard to suggest since I don't know what will suit your purposes. In the end, Wordpress enjoys a good reputation and has a lot of satisfied users. It suits many purposes. Wish you success with your site.

cmoneyspinner

ForumCoin: 329

Postby skysnap » 19 Apr 2017, 07:08

I think it is always a good idea to buy your own domain and hosting. I think that way you can build your site wihtout having to rely on rules of other sites.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 990

Postby chaz » 20 Apr 2017, 09:56

There is also Google Sites and some other website builders.
For now I am in war with Google Sites.
They have everything you need for a basic page, but no HTML paste boxes.

Is it easier to get views on Blogger or WordPress?
Which one has better community?

:?:

chaz

ForumCoin: 275

Postby jackchun » 21 Apr 2017, 02:56

Hello I know many websites builder like blogspot, WordPress,joomla, tumble, wix,weebly, jimdo, ucoz , namecheap etc..

Many of them have free and paying plan. But does anyone know which of them allow us to place ads to earn money and also affiliate links?

And which site will also accept bitcoin as paying methods for buying their plans?

Thx very much for help!

jackchun

ForumCoin: 28

Postby chaz » 21 Apr 2017, 08:20

jackchun wrote:jimdo, ucoz

Never heard of these two?
Are they easy?

I think that most of websites allow pasting html banners and affiliate links and have no problem hosting them, the problem begins if your code is in script form and not html.

chaz

ForumCoin: 275

Postby jackchun » 21 Apr 2017, 11:57

Temporary no problem. Both use HTML,b but they are free!

jackchun

Postby thisnthat » 21 Apr 2017, 12:47

jackchun wrote:Hello I know many websites builder like blogspot, WordPress,joomla, tumble, wix,weebly, jimdo, ucoz , namecheap etc..

Many of them have free and paying plan. But does anyone know which of them allow us to place ads to earn money and also affiliate links?

And which site will also accept bitcoin as paying methods for buying their plans?

Thx very much for help!

Most paid plans allow for monetizing. Some free ones, like Weebly, do as well. When you start to get good traffic though, you should upgrade. Just make sure the one you choose has a simple option for upgrading to a real domain, so you don't have to start all over.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 824

Postby jackchun » 22 Apr 2017, 02:28

Thx! May I know the paid plan of godaddy and namecheap allow ads network to earn CPM or CPC? And free weebly allow to do so?

jackchun

Postby Amans1234 » 22 Apr 2017, 02:43

There are many websites who are amazing in building a quality and attractive website for the costomer in free version but if you are for premium version, then, there are lots of features in it. I trust blogger and wordpress for this. They have lots of mindblowing features for free version too.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 145

Postby diannelouisev » Today, 11:48

For starters, Wix is a great option because you just drag and drops to build HTML5 sites. It has also pre made options to choose from!

--- 28 Apr 2017, 11:48 ---

For starters, Wix is a great option because you just drag and drops to build HTML5 sites. It has also pre made options to choose from!

diannelouisev

ForumCoin: 246

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News