ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby ceci » 20 Apr 2017, 04:29

kaka135 wrote:I just checked again, TFW really didn't charge me any fee. I think there are several sites I don't need to pay the paypal fee, besides grabpoints, irazoo, Global Test Market, ayuwage also paid me the full amount.


Have you received your $10 without any charge?
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 1,733
Reputation: 61
ForumCoin: 853

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby Decentlady » 21 Apr 2017, 05:59

naruto100 wrote:
kaka135 wrote:So is it only no fees deducted at first time, but the rest there will be fees?


I guess fees got deducted even for my first payment. If your payment is without fees then may be you will not face for next too . not sure.


That's true I had my first payment with fees applicable. Some countries are spared from the fees while others are imposed on.
  • 0

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 4,733
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 294
ForumCoin: 1,246

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby naruto100 » 21 Apr 2017, 07:00

Decentlady wrote:That's true I had my first payment with fees applicable. Some countries are spared from the fees while others are imposed on.


Yes. But I wonder how some other sites manage it as there are few sites for which I used to get the full payment without any deduction. So they must be paying fees.
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 4,293
Reputation: 155
ForumCoin: 520

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby suny » 21 Apr 2017, 10:07

naruto100 wrote:
Decentlady wrote:That's true I had my first payment with fees applicable. Some countries are spared from the fees while others are imposed on.


Yes. But I wonder how some other sites manage it as there are few sites for which I used to get the full payment without any deduction. So they must be paying fees.


I requested for payment 4 hours before for $10 and it came instantly my PayPal but minus 76 cents. How I wish I was getting full payment without deduction but that's how the things stand.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 5,581
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 581
ForumCoin: 537

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby naruto100 » 21 Apr 2017, 10:41

suny wrote:I requested for payment 4 hours before for $10 and it came instantly my PayPal but minus 76 cents. How I wish I was getting full payment without deduction but that's how the things stand.


Even at your new place you have to bare fees. I thought you will start getting full payment with new location.
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 4,293
Reputation: 155
ForumCoin: 520

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby suny » 21 Apr 2017, 11:06

naruto100 wrote:
suny wrote:I requested for payment 4 hours before for $10 and it came instantly my PayPal but minus 76 cents. How I wish I was getting full payment without deduction but that's how the things stand.


Even at your new place you have to bare fees. I thought you will start getting full payment with new location.


I am using my Indian PayPal account because I do not want to create another one for local use. Let me admit that it did not come to my mind that I could even create a PayPal account with my local credentials,
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 5,581
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 581
ForumCoin: 537

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby naruto100 » 21 Apr 2017, 11:39

suny wrote:I am using my Indian PayPal account because I do not want to create another one for local use. Let me admit that it did not come to my mind that I could even create a PayPal account with my local credentials,


Well, you should try then. It may possible you receive your payment without any fees or less fees from many sites.
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 4,293
Reputation: 155
ForumCoin: 520

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kataomoi and 0 guests

Reputation System ©'