*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2017, 06:06

I came across Perk POP quiz. Though the app itself takes a lot of time to get the points. but they do have some good quiz every now and then. they kind of like survey site. You may earn some good money through the app.

Have you tried perk pop quiz app?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby philo » 12 Jan 2017, 07:32

I checked the app but it is not available in Indian playstore ,I saw one reply from perk official under perk wallet app that Perk powered apps are no longer available in India.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby timobg » 12 Jan 2017, 07:40

not available in my country either.. I just don't understand why most of the apps are only for US citizens.. There are advertisers in other countries as well, especially on the mobile market.. And I doubt that many US users use these apps to make a few extra dollars and spend a lot of time.. Lets hope someday things change..

timobg

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 156

Postby germainebull » 12 Jan 2017, 09:44

From the comments of philo and timobg, I guess I've no chance with this app. Most times, such apps are meant only for US, Canada, or UK-based users.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby grecy0905 » 12 Jan 2017, 15:31

The apps looks promising but it seems the same story goes with me, I cannot see the apps, maybe it is not available for my country. I would love to know if this one has a website as well because I love the idea of quiz. It reminds me of Grabpoints at some points on the Trivia part.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby peachpurple » 12 Jan 2017, 16:20

is it available for international users?

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby nela13 » 12 Jan 2017, 16:45

germainebull wrote:From the comments of philo and timobg, I guess I've no chance with this app. Most times, such apps are meant only for US, Canada, or UK-based users.

What about in europe, is it available here? Does it work only through an app or do they have a website too?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby morgoodie » 12 Jan 2017, 21:02

I have used this app and it does take a while to accumulate perk points but used in conjunction with the rest of the Perk family of apps it is a nice little change. My son used to like playing it once in a while. I still use other Perk apps but not this one.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby philo » 13 Jan 2017, 05:29

I was using perktv and accumulated some points there but now points are not adding after watching videos so I uninstalled the app.

philo
Banned

Postby skysnap » 13 Jan 2017, 06:40

philo wrote:I checked the app but it is not available in Indian playstore ,I saw one reply from perk official under perk wallet app that Perk powered apps are no longer available in India.

I can download and use perk apps in india. No issues at all. I am from India.

skysnap

Postby philo » 14 Jan 2017, 08:34

skysnap wrote:
philo wrote:I checked the app but it is not available in Indian playstore ,I saw one reply from perk official under perk wallet app that Perk powered apps are no longer available in India.

When I checked couldn't find it in playstore instead saw perk wallet,let me check again.

philo
Banned

Postby ceci » 14 Jan 2017, 13:43

so, it is not for Asia and Malaysia users, I guess.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 15 Jan 2017, 06:14

ceci wrote:so, it is not for Asia and Malaysia users, I guess.

It is. You just have to check in the playstore if it is not or if it is. Don't make assumption baseed on repliees here. many people didn't tried it.

skysnap

Postby philo » 16 Jan 2017, 11:28

philo wrote:
skysnap wrote:

When I checked couldn't find it in playstore instead saw perk wallet,let me check again.

I checked it again but couldn't find this app ,any others downloaded it recently?

philo
Banned

Postby Tdc06 » 16 Jan 2017, 13:04

I have heard about it but I have other app of Perks but currently not using it. Thanks for recommending us. I'll try it.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 260

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum