*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: ForumCoin.Win - The First ForumCoin Faucet!

Postby blair » 11 Jan 2017, 15:08

CyberFreak wrote:. Also as the micropayment API seems to be working well, I am planning to release it soon for others to use to set up similar sites so hopefully we will see other similar sites appear offering FC for small tasks.

If I understand it right, there is a plan to set up a Tasking site that pays in FC? If that is the case, then that is another good news.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby CyberFreak » 11 Jan 2017, 15:18

The plan is to release an API so people can set up sites of their own and reward users with ForumCoin. Basically users could create a site where users view a site for x seconds and then a small amount of FC is sent to them. Users could also set up a faucet like mine if they wish. This faucet will be my only project and to be honest it is mainly a live test of the API and useful for development in the future to have a site I can try out new versions of the API on.

If anyone wants to use the API, I can set them up with access but you need to have knowledge of php to be able to incorporate it into a site. I will release it publicly but I need to write up some documentation for it but I am willing to give access to people via PM currently.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2017, 22:40

I am happy to see the captcha has been removed, as it's definitely making our life easier. Of course, hope everyone will play nice, so we can always enjoy the freedom. :D

Okay, I will only click on the ads if I am interested in it. :)

I truly hope this faucet will bring you good revenue in long term, and also help us to earn some quick and easy money too. ;)

The API sounds interesting, though I don't think I'm interested in it now. @CyberFreak, you have done really great job!! :thumbup: :clap:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby germainebull » 14 Jan 2017, 12:06

CyberFreak wrote:The plan is to release an API so people can set up sites of their own and reward users with ForumCoin. Basically users could create a site where users view a site for x seconds and then a small amount of FC is sent to them.

This is a wonderful idea.

How is the going with this API thing?

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby CyberFreak » 18 Jan 2017, 19:57

API is usable and working well. Needs expending a bit to send notifications to site owners when the balance of FC is low and other little things like that but ultimately it is ready. I just need to go through it and write up how to use it and what errors it returns and why.

Was planning to do it this week as I am off work all week but I am half way through this week and yet to have time... How is that possible? :lol:

The faucet it still going well. Given out more than 500 ForumCoin with almost 4000 claims. Over 200 claims in the past 24 hours. The amount per claim has increased slightly to 0.12 per claim as the Bitcoin price has recovered a bit.

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby TeacherAngel » 18 Jan 2017, 23:08

Wow! That's great news - for ForumCoin as well as for the active ForumCoin Faucet claimers. :)

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliHb2hYy-tHav7TRVpQu4Q
TeacherAngel

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 358

Postby Sam » 22 Jan 2017, 01:08

R.E. Increasing site revenue in order to cover costs. Is there a way a users payout or the number of times they can claim could be increased IF they watched a video ad or viewed/ clicked/ signed up to something (more annoying)?

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Postby nakitakona » 22 Jan 2017, 01:33

We are looking forward for this development. We are too eager to know on how to integrate API to our site. We are not a programmer, but with your free assistance we could make it. Hope this thing would go smoothly.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Manandez » 27 Jan 2017, 12:04

I joined and liked the idea! Thanks so much! :clap:

Manandez

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 59

Postby CyberFreak » 01 Feb 2017, 15:53

Sam wrote:R.E. Increasing site revenue in order to cover costs. Is there a way a users payout or the number of times they can claim could be increased IF they watched a video ad or viewed/ clicked/ signed up to something (more annoying)?
That could be possible and is quite a good idea. The issue would be to find a reliable and trusted provider that is likely to correctly record the completed video view or signup. Many users experience with offer walls is that they are unreliable at crediting. Maybe just forcing users to view a website for a set amount of time to "upgrade" might be a more reliable way of doing it.

5 weeks since we launched and we have given out over 800 FC with over 6500 claims. The current claim rate is 0.13 per claim.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby CyberFreak » 08 Feb 2017, 16:42

Today we have crossed 1000 ForumCoin that has been paid out instantly and over 8000 claims. Thank you everyone for making it a bigger success than I expected.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby Sam » 08 Feb 2017, 20:54

CyberFreak wrote:Today we have crossed 1000 ForumCoin that has been paid out instantly and over 8000 claims. Thank you everyone for making it a bigger success than I expected.

Congratulations on the success of ForumCoin.win. :D

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Postby Braids » 12 Feb 2017, 21:16

I started using it yesterday. Its great. Thank you ;)

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby spiderdust » 13 Feb 2017, 00:19

I'm really enjoying it! It's a lot simpler than I expected it to be, no bugs at all. It's the easiest earnings ever!

spiderdust

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 270

Postby philo » 13 Feb 2017, 05:18

I am member there earned 148 FC coins.It is far better than PTC ,very easy to do and it is part of our FC family.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads