*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Does anyone make money with Pinterest?

Postby thisnthat » 10 Jan 2017, 15:05

I found a post on Pinterest that says you can earn money with it. I haven't had time to read it yet, but it made me curious. I'm hoping to look at it later and see what it's all about. I thought I'd ask if anyone here has had experience using it as a money maker.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Banner Ad

Re: Does anyone make money with Pinterest?

Postby Angie10 » 10 Jan 2017, 15:10

You know, I heard the same thing I think last year, but I never looked further into it. I'll be following this thread to hear how people do it and if it's worth the time and energy :) Thanks for posting this question, thisnthat!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 10 Jan 2017, 16:10

never heard about it. is itpossible with this to earn.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby morgoodie » 11 Jan 2017, 00:47

I have seen and read one of the articles I found on there that stated that they use it as their full time job. Basically, it means that they are able to make money from Pinterest through people going to their sites and either clicking on their ads or through their affiliate program like Amazon. They have been successful with promoting their pins and they are able to generate an income that way. When I first seen it, I thought that they were getting paid to pin things since I love Pinterest I was hoping it would be a way for me to make some money but it is a gimmick that gets you to their blog and then you find out that it is not what it sounds like at all.

morgoodie

Postby Alexandoy » 11 Jan 2017, 05:27

I have read about Pinterest in other forum and I guess it is just a hype because no one had posted about actual earnings. All they say is that you can earn but no I have yet to see proof of payment.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby suny » 11 Jan 2017, 10:44

I always thought Pinterest is another sharing site where you share your work and earn money by doing so. However, earning directly from Pinterest is not in my knowledge... so far at least.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2017, 11:55

I have read there are jobs to be Pinterest VA. If we know how to do, we can also earn from doing such jobs. But I don't know if we can earn directly from Pinterest.

kaka135

Referrals: 2

Postby Angie10 » 11 Jan 2017, 15:22

suny wrote:I always thought Pinterest is another sharing site where you share your work and earn money by doing so. However, earning directly from Pinterest is not in my knowledge... so far at least.

Yes, that's what I thought too, suny! But since last year, I've been hearing of people earning through the site, but they never seem to share how. Admittedly, I haven't looked into this myself. Maybe that should go down on my to-do list LOL

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby grecy0905 » 11 Jan 2017, 15:49

Yes, there are people who uses Pinterest to earn money, but the site itself do not have make money opportunity. Pinterest is just a way for someone to make money, just like other social media sites. My friend is posting her cross stitch design on Pinterest and she is selling it. I looks like a painting but it is really just a cross stitch.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby tpicks » 11 Jan 2017, 16:15

These days I don't underrate any site anymore. It could be that it's actually possible to earn on Pinterest which is not yet clear to us. Some quiet sites are just out there paying good.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 406

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 11 Jan 2017, 16:19

I dont know how to use pinterest at all. Earnings are hardtask as of now.

Husainkoliraskr

Postby blair » 11 Jan 2017, 16:21

I got one person who signed up under me through Pinterest. I posted a nice and interesting photo but you have to click on it to get to my blog and read the details and sign up. That is totally unexpected because people are too lazy to follow where you lead them.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby morgoodie » 11 Jan 2017, 19:35

I forgot about selling through Pinterest. I have not tried that since I don't really have that sort of thing to sell. Pinterest is all about finding interesting things on the internet and save them where you can easily find them. If you pin something interesting and it catches someones eye then they will follow through the link to your blog. I have done that several times. Sometimes, I find it interesting and other times I don't. If I like it I will repin it. However, I don't believe that you earn from Pinterest directly. I do believe that they are talking about gaining earnings from Pinterest by people following your link to your blog or other website that is monetized. I will search Pinterest and find an example of what I am talking about.

morgoodie

Postby timobg » 11 Jan 2017, 19:41

Who uses Pinterest anyway? And Stumbleupon as well.. There're so many social networks nowadays.. I think Facebook and Twitter are much better choices if you want to sell something and make it available to many people around the world.

timobg

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 156

Postby gustavowoltmann » 11 Jan 2017, 19:59

I have had a number of ideas to do this on some of my websites. I have websites that have a popup that allows users to signup on my e-mail list they then get put on my autoresponder where I can send them offers.

gustavowoltmann

ForumCoin: 10

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum