*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby Bela16 » 08 Jan 2017, 05:05

I am going to check it out there's nothing better than getting paid for a new hobby, rather than paying out the Wahoo for a old Hobby.

Bela16

ForumCoin: 14

Banner Ad

Postby peachpurple » 08 Jan 2017, 06:11

I will join this site today, I don't mind waiting but do they pay thru paypal?

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby naruto100 » 08 Jan 2017, 06:12

No new task for me. I am still getting 1 cent tasks by refreshing page. So its going slow for me right now.

--- 08 Jan 2017, 11:43 ---

peachpurple wrote:I will join this site today, I don't mind waiting but do they pay thru paypal?

Yes they do pay through paypal on every friday to users who crossed 1$(minimum payout).

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Decentlady » 08 Jan 2017, 06:52

For me it is extremely slow these days not that I have given it enough chair time but there are few to none tasks. The Nemo qualifier seems to have disappeared also.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 08 Jan 2017, 07:15

peachpurple wrote:I will join this site today, I don't mind waiting but do they pay thru paypal?

Yup. They pay through paypal. Please check faq for more info.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby kataomoi » 08 Jan 2017, 08:04

I just joined this site. Do they require you to log-in to your Paypal account in order to set your payment settings? I kind of don't want to log-in to my Paypal on their page for security reasons. Is there a way around this?

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby germainebull » 08 Jan 2017, 08:19

kataomoi wrote:I just joined this site. Do they require you to log-in to your Paypal account in order to set your payment settings? I kind of don't want to log-in to my Paypal on their page for security reasons. Is there a way around this?

Spare5 does not require you to log in using your paypal account. Even if it did, I guess you'd not expose yourself to security risks as this site is legit.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby kataomoi » 08 Jan 2017, 08:25

germainebull wrote:
kataomoi wrote:I just joined this site. Do they require you to log-in to your Paypal account in order to set your payment settings? I kind of don't want to log-in to my Paypal on their page for security reasons. Is there a way around this?

Spare5 does not require you to log in using your paypal account. Even if it did, I guess you'd not expose yourself to security risks as this site is legit.
When I try to set my Paypal account, it doesn't give me an option to type in my Paypal e-mail. It only says "Log in with Paypal". Was it the same for you?

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby Tdc06 » 08 Jan 2017, 17:14

How can I clear tasks in it, I am stuck on one task road lining and keyword making tasks.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 260

Postby nela13 » 08 Jan 2017, 23:52

kataomoi wrote:
germainebull wrote:

When I try to set my Paypal account, it doesn't give me an option to type in my Paypal e-mail. It only says "Log in with Paypal". Was it the same for you?

The site is legit and secure, honestly I don't remember if they asked to login in my paypal account.... I did it Prolific Academic and I had no problems with it.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby skysnap » 09 Jan 2017, 06:30

Spare5 seems to be going good so far. I have some small tasks to do every day. And though not big coming these days. It is still good going so far.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby naruto100 » 09 Jan 2017, 06:43

This is the third day when I am not getting any new task, but still keep getting that one cent task when I refresh page.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 09 Jan 2017, 07:08

All old user of spare5 are earning and new user takes time to understand the task.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby philo » 09 Jan 2017, 07:09

nela13 wrote:The site is legit and secure, honestly I don't remember if they asked to login in my paypal account.... I did it Prolific Academic and I had no problems with it.

Even I also forgot how added my paypal ID here,@ kataomoi but don't need to worry as the site is legit and accurately paying.

--- 09 Jan 2017, 12:43 ---

naruto100 wrote:This is the third day when I am not getting any new task, but still keep getting that one cent task when I refresh page.

I got tasks on Saturday evening and now there are upcoming tasks,let me see we get it within 24 hours.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby Decentlady » 09 Jan 2017, 07:49

The site has been quite for me.except an occasional low paying tasks. I wonder what is happening.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum