*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

ForumCoin.Win - The First ForumCoin Faucet!

Postby CyberFreak » 27 Dec 2016, 16:17

Howdy!

Finally I have got this project online :clap:

A faucet is a site that gives a small amount of ForumCoin every 5 minutes. All you need to do is make a claim every 5 minutes or as often as you like. All your claims will be sent directly to your ForumCoin.com account here INSTANTLY aslong as you provide your username over at ForumCoin.Win when you register.

At the moment we pay 0.1 FC per claim although this may go up and down from time to time based on our income from advertising which is what allows us to give out free forumcoin.

More information on how it works - https://www.forumcoin.win/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

https://www.forumcoin.win/

Please note
We have only just launched and there is still some work to do (mainly with he appearance) however it should function well. You may still encounter issues with the site and it would be great if you can report them to me so I can fix them.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Banner Ad

Re: ForumCoin.Win - The First ForumCoin Faucet!

Postby haripriyavkl » 27 Dec 2016, 16:20

Its a very good initiative and definitely I will try and share my experience. All the best. :thumbup:

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby raaman » 27 Dec 2016, 16:26

Hi CyberFreak, when I click the links you provided, I am getting the message "This site can’t provide a secure connection"!? Why is it?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby skysnap » 27 Dec 2016, 16:48

Just registered and made one claim.
Looks like a good new faucet. I hope this service too stays for long. And hopefully 2017 will be one good way to earn more FC coins. :D

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby CyberFreak » 27 Dec 2016, 16:52

raaman wrote:Hi CyberFreak, when I click the links you provided, I am getting the message "This site can’t provide a secure connection"!? Why is it?
Are you using an outdated OS or an old browser/IE?
skysnap wrote:Just registered and made one claim.
Looks like a good new faucet. I hope this service too stays for long. And hopefully 2017 will be one good way to earn more FC coins. :D
Thank you :) Hopefully if it works well, we will open up the micropayment API up to everyone so more sites can use it to create faucets or reward users for simple tasks easily and instantly.

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby Decentlady » 27 Dec 2016, 19:42

Wow! CF thanks. I registered and claimed and it's working awesome for me. Thank you for this great move. Appreciate all the efforts put in.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby Collinberg » 27 Dec 2016, 20:16

I have registered and made my first claim,it's an awesome website that loads quickly like this forum.. I pray there would be more ad revenues so the claim amount would be bigger per claim.. And I pray it lasts long.

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 53

Postby Lexi » 27 Dec 2016, 20:31

I have joined out of curiosity. I am always interested in seeing what others are doing and how things do work out! Fingers crossed, but I'm not sure still who the target audience is?

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Postby Aveatrex » 27 Dec 2016, 21:58

Nice this faucet seems to be great i hope the claim rate goes up 0.1 is low though

Aveatrex

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 41

Postby Tomve » 27 Dec 2016, 22:55

I will definitely try this one out. Really cool forumcoin is still improving each day

Tomve

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Collinberg » 27 Dec 2016, 22:57

Seems the claim rate has been increased to 0.15FC per claim,so far,I have claimed ⅓ of the total faucet claims.. About 2.50FC :clap:

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 53

Postby jampabhai » 28 Dec 2016, 06:41

thanks for this it is working very smooth.

jampabhai

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: -16

Postby sprite1950 » 28 Dec 2016, 07:22

I have just registered and all went smoothly. It's a great incentive to keep coming back to ForumCoin .. not that I need an incentive :D

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby germainebull » 28 Dec 2016, 08:37

Many thanks for introducing this service.

I've registered my account without any glitches.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby CyberFreak » 28 Dec 2016, 11:12

Collinberg wrote:I have registered and made my first claim,it's an awesome website that loads quickly like this forum.. I pray there would be more ad revenues so the claim amount would be bigger per claim.. And I pray it lasts long.
Thank you and glad you like it. Glad it is loading fast. I am a bit of a speed freak so I make sure things are as fast as possible. All sites have slowness from time to time but I feel in this day and age, there is no excuse for slow sites.

Lexi wrote:I have joined out of curiosity. I am always interested in seeing what others are doing and how things do work out! Fingers crossed, but I'm not sure still who the target audience is?
Thank you for joining :) I would say it has a bit of a niche target audience. I would say it would probably be aimed at the members here that are outside countries like the UK, US, Canada etc where earning possibilities are usually lower paid and less in quantity. I am not really expecting it to be popular but just want to offer another way for people to earn if they feel the earnings is justified for the time they spend making claims. Hopefully if other sites utilise the API when we release it, many sites offering the same sort of thing may promote and benefit the ForumCoin currency in general if people see more support and earning opportunities. Time will tell how well it works out but an extra earning opportunity (even if you are not that interested in using it) can only be a good thing for the ForumCoin community.

Aveatrex wrote:Nice this faucet seems to be great i hope the claim rate goes up 0.1 is low though
It will probably be 0.1 at the lowest upto maybe 0.2. Due to the low traffic and faucet sites not being accepted by Adsense for example, quality high paying ad providers are hard to come by leading to low revenue. I don't mind making a loss through running it but I would still like to fund >50% of the running costs of the site through advertising. It is currently set to 0.15 per claim which is about 1.8 ForumCoin per hour if you claim every 5 minutes. As each claim only takes around 10-15 seconds usually, it will only take a couple of minutes to make those claims which is kinda on par with PTC sites and other faucets.
Tomve wrote:I will definitely try this one out. Really cool forumcoin is still improving each day
We do try 8-) There is no fun in staying still as you see more by always walking forward at a steady pace ;)

Collinberg wrote:Seems the claim rate has been increased to 0.15FC per claim,so far,I have claimed ⅓ of the total faucet claims.. About 2.50FC
Yep! More per claim and it seems like you have been making the most of it :lol: Glad to see you haven't seemingly encountered any problems... means that things should be running better than I expected :thumbup:

jampabhai wrote:thanks for this it is working very smooth.
Glad you like it! Thank you for signing up and trying it out.
sprite1950 wrote:I have just registered and all went smoothly. It's a great incentive to keep coming back to ForumCoin .. not that I need an incentive
Thanks Sprite1950 :thumbup:
germainebull wrote:Many thanks for introducing this service.

I've registered my account without any glitches.
Great to hear :thumbup: Let me know if you have any issues in future.

I have a few future plans for the site including a use for the random claim ID's (they will serve as more than just a way to connect you claim to the payment log here) and a list of recent claims aswell as the occasional bonus if you are lucky. If users have any more suggestions, I would love to hear them!

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads