*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: Earned my firist dollar at Niume

Postby Gina145 » 31 Oct 2016, 13:49

bestwriter wrote:
Gina145 wrote:
bestwriter wrote:You can even pick photos and videos from the net giving them due credit.

Be careful with this. Some sites will allow you to reuse their photos free of charge but many won't. If you get caught using the wrong photo without permission, the copyright holder could send you a hefty bill.

YouTube videos are safer because you can use them as long as the embed option is available.

I have been writing online for several years and I am aware of this rule. Thank you for reminding me once again. Nothing like alerts from friends.

I'd like to believe that most experienced writers are aware of it, but my experience at sites like Bubblews has shown me that many aren't. Sometimes I've seen articles by authors I think highly of accompanied by a photo with a Shutterstock watermark on it. I've sent messages to warn a few of them, and some have thanked me for my help, but others have just ignored my warnings.

The High Cost of Earning Money Online

Postloop is back. Get paid to post in forum discussions.

How NOT to Grow Rich Online
Prolific Academic - read my updated review or sign up here.
Gina145

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 303

Banner Ad

Postby swalia » 31 Oct 2016, 14:22

bestwriter wrote:I joined Niume 3 day ago s with maximum activity on Oct. 29. I have just earned my first dollar there. Looks like it is possible to reach payout at the rate at which I am being active there.

Congrats! I am sure you will be able to reach payout since you are a prolific writer and quite active in interactions too.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 692

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2016, 14:26

swalia wrote:
bestwriter wrote:I joined Niume 3 day ago s with maximum activity on Oct. 29. I have just earned my first dollar there. Looks like it is possible to reach payout at the rate at which I am being active there.

Congrats! I am sure you will be able to reach payout since you are a prolific writer and quite active in interactions too.

I like that place because of the ease of navigation.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 332

Postby grecy0905 » 31 Oct 2016, 14:27

I am registered there for a long time but I have written only 5 and despite the encouragement I still can't added a new posts :lol: . I wonder why. congratulations Bestwrite and keep it up so that you could reach first payment for next month, you can do that, I know you can. The site also shared to share on Stumbled Upon and Reddit.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby tpicks » 31 Oct 2016, 18:26

Congrats on your first dollar at Niume. That reminds me when I earned my first five dollars on ForumCoin I was like so this earning online is actually real.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 406

Postby bestwriter » 01 Nov 2016, 00:17

grecy0905 wrote:I am registered there for a long time but I have written only 5 and despite the encouragement I still can't added a new posts :lol: . I wonder why. congratulations Bestwrite and keep it up so that you could reach first payment for next month, you can do that, I know you can. The site also shared to share on Stumbled Upon and Reddit.

You write well. It will be cakewalk for you there. I know it is a slow earner but I am there for other reasons. I like to read what others post and also when I get appreciation for my photos.

--- 01 Nov 2016, 05:49 ---

tpicks wrote:Congrats on your first dollar at Niume. That reminds me when I earned my first five dollars on ForumCoin I was like so this earning online is actually real.

I am nearing 10 dollars here and shall redeem when I reach there - that will be my first payout here.

--- 01 Nov 2016, 05:50 ---

@Gina145 Bubblews ignored reporting and that is how they landed where they are today.

bestwriter

Postby naruto100 » 01 Nov 2016, 02:54

After tiny cents this has become my main writing site for now. Let's see how long I and site able to survive. :lol:

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby bestwriter » 01 Nov 2016, 04:13

naruto100 wrote:After tiny cents this has become my main writing site for now. Let's see how long I and site able to survive. :lol:

There is a huge difference between this site and TinyCent in every sense of the term.
There is only one issue I have here in that they are not active all the time. There is an avoidable lull that I have noticed. I have been busy since 5 this morning and the only alert I got from them was four hours ago.

bestwriter

Postby naruto100 » 01 Nov 2016, 05:53

bestwriter wrote:
naruto100 wrote:After tiny cents this has become my main writing site for now. Let's see how long I and site able to survive. :lol:

There is a huge difference between this site and TinyCent in every sense of the term.
There is only one issue I have here in that they are not active all the time. There is an avoidable lull that I have noticed. I have been busy since 5 this morning and the only alert I got from them was four hours ago.

Well, Yes there is lots of difference between tiny cent and this one. I am not comparing them. Well, even I hope this survive for ever.

About getting notification, I don't care more about them, but yes sometimes I get them lately. But its okay.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby philo » 01 Nov 2016, 06:03

I joined here some times before but not started posting as I have limited internet facility now.Your experience is a good encouragement for me as I have good collection of photographs, let me see how I can start with it.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby grecy0905 » 01 Nov 2016, 06:48

bestwriter wrote:
Angie10 wrote:Congratulations, @bestwriter! If you made $1 in about 3 days, you could very well be cashing out in another 27 days or less, depending on how your popularity grows. I hope you continue to thrive and do well for yourself there.

I'm surprised to observe that there's a few of us who registered but have yet to write on the site, though!

I do not know why people are hesitant. If you have many photos and video clips you can write a post on that under different spheres as they call them. You can even pick photos and videos from the net giving them due credit. They need just 5 lines. If one has a good following at those sharing sites they can earn pretty fast

On me, I am losing the old me during Blogjob days that I will go for quantity because I take advantage of my limit there. The low earnings from sharing is what makes me turn off and to be honest, I am laid back for the quality of blogs others are doing there, they are all great. How can I write if I don't have the energy to write :) .

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby bestwriter » 01 Nov 2016, 06:49

philo wrote:

I joined here some times before but not started posting as I have limited internet facility now.Your experience is a good encouragement for me as I have good collection of photographs, let me see how I can start with it.

Today has not been a good day there for me. somehow not much activity. I suppose there are good days and bad days. Wish you success in your efforts there.

bestwriter

Postby Gina145 » 01 Nov 2016, 09:28

bestwriter wrote:@Gina145 Bubblews ignored reporting and that is how they landed where they are today.

I'm well aware of that because I was one of those who reported any plagiarism I came across. I guess they just didn't care about anything except making money.

Gina145

Postby bestwriter » 01 Nov 2016, 09:52

Gina145 wrote:
bestwriter wrote:@Gina145 Bubblews ignored reporting and that is how they landed where they are today.

I'm well aware of that because I was one of those who reported any plagiarism I came across. I guess they just didn't care about anything except making money.

They had their favourites and only when they reported action was taken.

bestwriter

Postby Gina145 » 01 Nov 2016, 10:40

bestwriter wrote:
Gina145 wrote:

They had their favourites and only when they reported action was taken.

I'm not sure. For a while they took action when I reported something, but then they stopped. Perhaps they just lost interest in the site once they saw that it was losing money.

Gina145

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs