*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: Revenue Target - do you set a goal?

Postby Lexi » 09 Sep 2016, 09:48

Personally I don't set goals for online sites because I find it more demotivating and also it 'wastes' my time. I would rather write an article than spend 2 hours trying to find a survey or do as many tasks to achieve a daily goal. Some days are good with a well paid survey or study, and other days there is nothing. I take what I can when I am in the mood to do it.

That's me though, and I try to write an article each day instead as that to me is more important while I edit and write chapters.

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Banner Ad

Postby grecy0905 » 09 Sep 2016, 12:44

My goal is to earn more than $400 and I never earned that amount, in my entire existence online, but I know one day I will able too. I motivate myself by looking at the list of my debt and playing Christmas song, to remind me I need to work smart.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby thisnthat » 09 Sep 2016, 14:19

Lexi wrote:Personally I don't set goals for online sites because I find it more demotivating and also it 'wastes' my time. I would rather write an article than spend 2 hours trying to find a survey or do as many tasks to achieve a daily goal. Some days are good with a well paid survey or study, and other days there is nothing. I take what I can when I am in the mood to do it.

That's me though, and I try to write an article each day instead as that to me is more important while I edit and write chapters.

Where are you writing an article each day? Are you selling articles or doing rev share sites?

I hate surveys. Most of them are just scams anyway.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 26 Oct 2016, 11:46

Yup i set a goal and i am doing it by my best and it will come true soon...

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs