*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Postby crackerjack9 » 09 Dec 2015, 15:55

I'd like to take a minute to thank all the ForumCoin members. I've been here only about a week and I made some posts, all of which were read. I thought this would be another site where people post to earn money but don't read or answer posts in return. I was wrong! I thank everyone who responded to my posts and those who gave me my first 7 reputation points! I thank everyone else for just being here and creating a fun place to chat about the things that interest me. i'm a long way off from getting my first payout, but I don't mind. I'll have fun earning points! I'll check in and chat between clients today. Keep up the good work, FC! :lol:

crackerjack9

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 97

Banner Ad

Re: Thank you for the warm welcome!

Postby Gayathri Ganesan » 09 Dec 2015, 17:55

Yes. It's a friendly group and though you may need to go a long way before the first pay out, it is certainly worth it. you would love the experience.

Gayathri Ganesan

ForumCoin: 329

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Dec 2015, 19:09

I agree, it's the commentary that brings me back several times a day (even if my 10 posts are done), because I have enjoyed this forum more than any other after 15 years online.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby oldfriend » 10 Dec 2015, 14:09

I agree.

When I was 1st introduced to this Forum I sort of "Blew it off" and left. Well, after receiving nice comments and a friendly Forum I came back and have been glad I did.

I have now grown to like everyone and enjoy watching the Forum grow. (I finally found someone who will listen to me. :lol: )

Anyway, welcome and I look forward to reading your posts.

Oldfriend

oldfriend

ForumCoin: 124

Postby cessy_08 » 16 Dec 2015, 09:42

crackerjack9 wrote:I'd like to take a minute to thank all the ForumCoin members. I've been here only about a week and I made some posts, all of which were read. I thought this would be another site where people post to earn money but don't read or answer posts in return. I was wrong! I thank everyone who responded to my posts and those who gave me my first 7 reputation points! I thank everyone else for just being here and creating a fun place to chat about the things that interest me. i'm a long way off from getting my first payout, but I don't mind. I'll have fun earning points! I'll check in and chat between clients today. Keep up the good work, FC! :lol:

Woot! Way to go crackerjack9! I am glad you like it here. I also learned a lot from members of this forum. There are a lot of experts here when it comes to earning money online and they are always very generous to share information.

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby gjax » 21 Jan 2017, 14:18

Just started this site this morning and i'm looking forward to jumping in here and hopefully making new friends as well :D

gjax

ForumCoin: 120

Postby sprite1950 » 24 Jan 2017, 10:04

It seems that the original poster has not visited for some time but that's the name of the game I guess. People come and go all the time. I have been here since July 2015 and I'm stil loving it.

Welcome gjax, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of the regular members. It's a great place to be :wave:

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby gjax » 24 Jan 2017, 11:53

sprite1950 wrote:It seems that the original poster has not visited for some time but that's the name of the game I guess. People come and go all the time. I have been here since July 2015 and I'm stil loving it.

Welcome gjax, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of the regular members. It's a great place to be :wave:

Thank you, it's a bit confusing but I think that I will be here for awhile :wave:

gjax

Postby Streamguy69 » 24 Jan 2017, 23:31

Welcome. I joined this site some time ago and I don't spend nearly enough time here. I need to but I am always getting sidetracked. I have been active lately though :)

Streamguy69

ForumCoin: 437

Postby gjax » 24 Jan 2017, 23:38

metsrock69 wrote:Welcome. I joined this site some time ago and I don't spend nearly enough time here. I need to but I am always getting sidetracked. I have been active lately though :)

Thank you, i'm sloooooowly learning

gjax

Postby peachpurple » 25 Jan 2017, 22:19

yes, that is what I love about FC, people warm comments and the reputation points

peachpurple

ForumCoin: 331

Postby junrose123 » 26 Nov 2017, 06:38

Yes it is the first thing that new member is looking for.

junrose123

Referrals: 6

Postby junrose123 » 27 Jan 2018, 05:14

I received a warm welcome during my first day in this site and I like it very much.

junrose123

Referrals: 6

Postby oldbuddy » 28 Jan 2019, 14:57

oldbuddy wrote:I agree, it's the commentary that brings me back several times a day (even if my 10 posts are done), because I have enjoyed this forum more than any other after 15 years online.

I just noticed part of this post was included on a testimonial page and I hope I am not out of line replying to an old post (by oldbuddy » 09 Dec 2015, 11:09) to say it is STILL TRUE!

I am still here for one simple reason, it works and provides pure entertainment as a bonus. I hope anyone who may be on the fringe of Forum Coin will eventually share the same feelings I have for this home.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions