*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Have you learned a lot from ForumCoin?

Postby sprite1950 » 03 Oct 2015, 08:31

I was thinking that I know so much more than I did when I first joined this site, especially when it comes to knowing the good and bad things about other earning sites. Have you learned a lot from ForumCoin?

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Re: Have you learned a lot from ForumCoin?

Postby gabr1ela » 03 Oct 2015, 09:26

At first when I found out about this site, I said let me enroll as myself one day, today I have no time ....
But a few days I decided to go and have my account and forget they were the most satisfied in every respect, and I learned one thing, being right means a lot. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gabr1ela

ForumCoin: 107

Postby Angie10 » 03 Oct 2015, 09:38

I find forumCoin very informative, too! Like you say, there's so much to learn from others in relation to other earning sites. I also find that members here are very open in sharing what they know, what sites work for them etc I find their openess very refreshing :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby peachpurple » 03 Oct 2015, 09:41

Yes I am starting to learn a few things too. I like the community who answers my questions. I am grateful to @lejla1311 who helped me a lot when I have doubts.

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby MaJamin » 03 Oct 2015, 14:18

Ooh yes i have learned alot and i thank the person who let me know about forum coin. Mostly i have learnt about other earning sites which i have joined already though am yet to redeem.

MaJamin

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 29

Postby Jinglebells » 15 Oct 2015, 06:15

Other than learning about other paying sites, I get a lot of useful computer information, or If I post a question on something and looking for advice. I feel that a lot of people think differently than I would have, so I have more information for me to make a decision.

I think it is great to have a lot of people here, as someone knows something, that someone else may not.. I like sharing ideas.

Jinglebells

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 69

Postby lejla1311 » 15 Oct 2015, 06:41

Yes, I have learned a lot, but really a lot from Forum Coin. i have learned about some new sites where I can earn some money. I have met some really wonderful people here in this friendly community.

lejla1311

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 225

Postby kataomoi » 15 Oct 2015, 12:00

Yeah, I've learned quite a bit. I learned more about earning sites... such as which sites to go for and which sites to avoid. There's also a lot of good information in the computers and technology section.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby tomford » 15 Oct 2015, 12:46

I'm not sure I've learned a lot, I've heard of a lot of sites that I never knew existed and tried them with moderate success. I also learned about the plight of a lot of my fellow online earner from different countries. I also learned SHOHANA has pretty eyes :)

tomford

ForumCoin: 38

Postby blair » 15 Oct 2015, 12:51

I had seen different views from different people. What is good about my learning is that I get to read about a certain topic from the views of people all over the world. Some members have a different take on a topic which is hugely influenced by their race, religion, country, work experience, status in life and so on. It is quite enriching learning from other members.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 15 Oct 2015, 16:11

I love forums and love this one because so many people from all around the world post here. Since joining this site I have learned more about PTC websites and other earning websites and of course personal opinions. It has been a really fun time so far.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby abidri » 15 Oct 2015, 17:37

Yes I learned a lot of information from this website forumcoin specialy that I learned the English language so thank you everybody for this info and thanks again for the team of forumcoin who do the best for them user
Thank you so much :)

abidri

ForumCoin: 208

Postby cessy_08 » 16 Oct 2015, 09:45

Yes for sure. I learned of other money earning sites from FC and picked up a few tricks with regard to monetizing my blog. :) I am so happy everybody from FC is willing to share how they earn!

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby leeannl » 18 Oct 2015, 04:18

Truthfully I don't think I've learned a lot of information from here but I don't take part in informative type posts. I think some of the sections would be really helpful if I had a specific question, especially about technology type things. I haven't really learned much about other earning sites truthfully. I might have to look around a little more. ;)

leeannl

ForumCoin: 445

Postby swalia » 18 Oct 2015, 12:55

I came to know a lot about other earning sites from forum coin. the reviews i read here are quite helpful in deciding which sites to join.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 692

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions