*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: last game you played?

Postby jjeeppeerrxx » 27 Aug 2015, 10:29

Oh Ship!

That's the last game I played until now still online and playing this game, i'm the top player of this game competition.

jjeeppeerrxx

ForumCoin: 3

Banner Ad

Postby Thales_Alex » 27 Aug 2015, 12:45

The last game i played was Super Mario RPG - The Legend of the Seven Stars.... i just started a new game and see if i can finally beat this one!

........but actually i felt asleep before gaining control of Mario :lol: :? :roll:

Thales_Alex

ForumCoin: 182

Postby ninjaslash » 28 Aug 2015, 07:44

I played yesterday a game wherein your character is a fish and for you to become big, you should eat smaller ones than you are.

ninjaslash

ForumCoin: 406

Postby Thales_Alex » 28 Aug 2015, 12:25

yesterday i began a new playtrough of Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddys quest...

i've been playing lots of classic snes games since my SNES to USB adapter arrived :3

Thales_Alex

Postby Vens » 29 Aug 2015, 11:27

Played System Shock 2 last night on the "impossible" difficulty with headphones on and the lights off. It's a sci-fi horror game.

Vens

Referrals: 16
ForumCoin: 236

Postby MeowsePad » 30 Aug 2015, 22:38

The last game I played was APB Reloaded. I found it frustrating because I haven't played for a while and my skills have faded. Most people I end up fighting also seem to be people who play often. That being said, I logged off pretty quickly. :P

MeowsePad

ForumCoin: 40

Postby jjeeppeerrxx » 31 Aug 2015, 01:56

I played PENTA, PAPER ROCK SCISSORS and OH SHIP.. Those are the three games i played recently and now still waiting for any opponent to play against me.

jjeeppeerrxx

ForumCoin: 3

Postby Thales_Alex » 31 Aug 2015, 12:18

I think i'm in the last world of Donkey Kong 2 - Diddy's quest... played for hours this weekend! I never got to finish this game... only DKC1 and 3... an in my opinion this one is WAAAAY harder than those!!! i thought i was going to finish yesterday, but i didn't '-'

Thales_Alex

Postby Mihailo » 31 Aug 2015, 20:39

I've played one helicopter game on my android phone. Like, you have to move objects, help some soliders and etc.

Really fun game :)

Mihailo

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Braids » 16 Sep 2015, 16:17

Hero Siege. 1st impression didn't like it, i thought that gonna be some pixeled Diablo style game but is arenas. Have to tried it again, looks like there are some "temples" i didn't go, maybe have something diferent.
Well, i only bought it because was very cheap , 0,29€ , bought it in the Humble Bundle site , -95% .
The game have cards and i got one foil so by selling the cards i should get the same that i have paid for him, so free game anyway. Is like just take some money from my paypal account and put it in my Steam account..and won a free game

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby vathsala » 16 Sep 2015, 17:45

Last game played by me was Plants vs zombies . I feel happy if i can beat zombas. In each level that game is interesting and makes us addicted. Beautiful and skilled animation graphics

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 438

Postby ramzan00 » 16 Sep 2015, 20:33

League of Legends and League of angels.

ramzan00

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 68

Postby Vinaya » 17 Sep 2015, 01:29

I play games on my ipod. The last game I played was subway surf. I played it yesterday. I also love playing Candy Crush Saga and Temple Run.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby vathsala » 18 Sep 2015, 12:34

today i played papa pear saga, candy crush saga and candy crush soda in facebook. Each level is a bit difficult to complete but still it is interesting to play.

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 438

Postby Tiquito » 18 Sep 2015, 13:00

today I played fightback in my smartphone and I played candy crush soda. I stay in level number 486. It's very difficult. 8-) 8-)

Tiquito

ForumCoin: 71

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology