Meta Description: This article enumerates the top virtual assistant applications for mobile devices. These may be used to make call handling be more organized and to make it sound more professional. These may be used by small business owners on their devices.
Having a virtual assistant is very convenient for small business owners. These can be used to make sure that calls are handled efficiently. Also, there is no need to hire another person just to take care of incoming calls. All of these are done using applications that can be downloaded on the small business owner’s mobile devices.
The feature that makes this virtual assistant application stand out is its car mode.
• Drive. This feature enables the small business owner to be in control of mobile device communications even while he or she is driving.
• Profile. Just like the profile settings of the mobile device, this application can also have different profile settings so the small business owners do not have to modify different features whenever he or she is going to a meeting, outside the office, or if he or she will be driving.
• Resources. Should there be any need for instructions and different resources, a lot of video and text walkthroughs are available online.
• Free trial. Small business owners can even try it for 28 days absolutely free! This may be used for voice messaging and other communication medium such as electronic mail, journals, and memos.
• Integration. It can also be integrated with other applications such as Evernote and Google+.
• Home Automation. It may also be used for home automation which is definitely convenient for small business owners. They can set appliance and other electronics in the house function as scheduled.
• Variety. In case that the small business owner would prefer to have a male virtual assistant, the male counterpart, Evan, may be downloaded.
Speaktoit is a highly customizable Virtual Assistant app. This application has received citations from prestigious entities such as Forbes, New York Times, and PC World. These authorities appreciate the way it makes daily tasks easier and more fun.
• Answer. Speaktoit finds information from different reliable sources on the internet and gives it to the small business owner in the language that he or she prefers. This makes communication and research extra easier.
• Favorites. Speaktoit Virtual assistant takes note of the places that the small business owner frequent, his or her activities, appointments, and deadlines in order to maximize the small business owner’s time. It also enables the virtual assistant to generate suggestions in case the small business owner is uncertain about where to go or what to do first.
• Consideration. There is no need to memorize specific commands for each function of the virtual assistant. The small business owner can give commands just like how he or she would give it to real employees.
• Anticipation. This application can anticipate the small business owner’s needs which comes as a surprise for most people. Apparently, they are expecting that their virtual assistant will always be ready to do as they are told but not to take initiatives and make suggestions to make tasks easier for small business owners.
• Flexibility. This application may be used in different mobile devices and may be synched so that the small business owner can conveniently access it whatever capable mobile device he or she is using – laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. This application may be integrated with different office applications and different social media sites.
• Receptive. When the small business owners want to give specific directions, this application is totally trainable and it is a quick study too! This characteristic of Speaktoit virtual assistant allows for customization.
A virtual assistant comes in handy in a lot of different instances. However, not all virtual assistants are created equal and small business owners should choose theirs carefully.