ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

The Silent Killer

Postby Collinberg » 11 Jan 2017, 16:19

Although numerous researches has been conducted,one fact always remains the same..
Smoking is bad.. Before writing this article,I did a lot of research concerning cigarette smoking and I never(not once) stumbled across any research or article that mentions the health benefits of cigarettes,all I see is negatives. So that made me ask this important question...
'If smoking is so bad,why do people do it?'.. The answer to that question is simple and also complicated depending on who you ask,but here are the most common answers below.
-->Some started smoking because of peer pressure
-->Some started smoking because it looked cool and fun
-->Some started smoking because every other person was doing it
But Nobody started smoking because cigarette could improve their health,not one single person on earth!
Even though this habit is harmful,many people keep indulging in it,millions of people smokes worldwide and thousands(if not millions) of cigarettes are smoked daily by people who knows that the habit is bad and it cauld potentially lead to their death.Here are the negative impacts of cigarette smokingmm
-->Smoking can lead to lung cancer
-->Smoking can lead to shortness of breath thereby limiting your physical activities including s3x
-->Smoking can increase the chances of a painful menstration for women
-->Smoking can lead to cancer,not just lung cancer
-->Smoking cigarettes while pregnant can have cataclysmic effect on your unborn child
Let me quote the result of a few researches..

1)It has been estimated that the total nicotine dose received by children whose parents smoke is equivalent to their actively smoking between 60 and 150 cigarettes per year.
2)In the U.S., tobacco kills more Americans than AIDS, alcohol, car accidents, murders, suicides, drugs, and fires combined.
3)Babies exposed to secondhand smoke are almost twice as likely to develop allergies to inhaled allergens such as animal hair as infants who are not exposed to tobacco smoke. Children whose parents smoke are almost 50% more likely to be allergic to certain foods.
Just to mention but a few..

Cigarette kills and I would encourage anybody who smokes to quit this harmful habit before they join the list of victims that has succumbed to it's evil claws,I know quitting is not easy at all but with determination,everything is possible.
GOODLUCK

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

Re: The Silent Killer

Postby ivyparkgirl » 11 Jan 2017, 22:55

Smoking cigarettes also has cyanide in so don't smoke to avoid cyanide poisoning.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 917

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Jan 2017, 00:27

I don't smoke now and it's been 36 years since I quit. Some people say that although they have given up they still get the urge to go back when they are around people that smoke. I never do, in fact I hate the way the smell clings to everything. My granddaughter's other nanny smokes and she stinks of it after she has stayed there, her hair and her clothes. I hate the thought of her breathing it in too.

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,855

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 05:21

I agree. Secondhand smoke is very dangerous to health. Thank you for this reminder.

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 664

Postby Collinberg » 12 Jan 2017, 21:36

sprite1950 wrote:I don't smoke now and it's been 36 years since I quit. Some people say that although they have given up they still get the urge to go back when they are around people that smoke. I never do, in fact I hate the way the smell clings to everything. My granddaughter's other nanny smokes and she stinks of it after she has stayed there, her hair and her clothes. I hate the thought of her breathing it in too.

How did u stop it? I have a friend who has been trying to quit for years bow but after a week or two,he reverts back to old character,are there any tips you can share to assist him?

-- 12 Jan 2017, 22:36 --

sprite1950 wrote:I don't smoke now and it's been 36 years since I quit. Some people say that although they have given up they still get the urge to go back when they are around people that smoke. I never do, in fact I hate the way the smell clings to everything. My granddaughter's other nanny smokes and she stinks of it after she has stayed there, her hair and her clothes. I hate the thought of her breathing it in too.

How did u stop it? I have a friend who has been trying to quit for years bow but after a week or two,he reverts back to old character,are there any tips you can share to assist him?

Collinberg

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Jan 2017, 08:00

@Collinberg .. I got pregnant with my first child! Not an option for your friend I'm afraid. I noticed around 6 weeks into the pregnancy that it tasted really awful and made me feel sick so I stopped. By the end of the pregnancy I had lost the habit and never went back. I think it takes a lot of willpower which not everyone has but there are lots of aids you can buy over the counter like chewing gum or patches. They probably don't work for everyone though.

sprite1950

Postby Collinberg » 13 Jan 2017, 10:09

sprite1950 wrote:@Collinberg .. I got pregnant with my first child! Not an option for your friend I'm afraid. I noticed around 6 weeks into the pregnancy that it tasted really awful and made me feel sick so I stopped. By the end of the pregnancy I had lost the habit and never went back. I think it takes a lot of willpower which not everyone has but there are lots of aids you can buy over the counter like chewing gum or patches. They probably don't work for everyone though.

Maybe I would tell him to start praying so that God would change him to a woman and he can get pregnant :D :lol:

Collinberg

Postby DreekLass » 13 Jan 2017, 14:16

What people fail to realize is that nicotine has actually been found not to be addictive. Yet people think they are addicted to nicotine. Nicotine is also a stimulant, and has been shown to be great for concentration and focus. Nicotine is nowhere near the demon it is made out to be. It's all the other toxins and materials in smoking that makes it bad, plus the act of smoking anything is not good for one's lungs.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Jan 2017, 14:36

Welcome back DreekLass, some of us have been wondering where you were. You were missed! :D

sprite1950

Postby chikitta » 13 Jan 2017, 15:45

I would start by asking why are cigarettes manufactured if they are bad for our health. As much as it is bad people will steal smoke they will continue to be manufactured. It's very unfortunate.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 397

Postby DreekLass » 13 Jan 2017, 16:05

sprite1950 wrote:Welcome back DreekLass, some of us have been wondering where you were. You were missed! :D

Awww, Sprite. Thank you do much :D I just sort of lost motivation, but I am back now, as online work is down for the most part. FC is always a great place for info from kind, informed people about the best places to earn money online, as well as advice. And now we have this article section, which yields even MORE useful information. The changes here have been great :) Hope you are well ;)

DreekLass

Postby Aveatrex » 14 Jan 2017, 19:17

Everyone knows that smoking is bad for health,but they still can't stop whatever they know that they will have health problems i have discussed this with my french teacher,when i told him he answered me by saying if i loved to eat fastfoods food,my answer was yes,he told me back:do you know that it's also bad for health,i said yes....
We can't blame them for that it's an addiction hard to take off..

Invest 5$ get 6$,with 0.01$ profit/day for each 5$ you invest,that means if you invest 500$ on adpacks you get your 500$ back +100$ profit=600$
All with payment proofs!Trusted ptc,Serious on netbuisnessrating
Join now!
Aveatrex

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 37

Postby DreekLass » 14 Jan 2017, 22:33

Aveatrex wrote:Everyone knows that smoking is bad for health,but they still can't stop whatever they know that they will have health problems i have discussed this with my french teacher,when i told him he answered me by saying if i loved to eat fastfoods food,my answer was yes,he told me back:do you know that it's also bad for health,i said yes....
We can't blame them for that it's an addiction hard to take off..

Even when people stop smoking tobacco, they will start to smoke another herb. But as long as people know that smoking, period, is bad for the lungs, I think everybody should be able to make their own choices about what they are putting into their bodies.

DreekLass

Postby germainebull » 16 Jan 2017, 15:13

Collinberg wrote:'If smoking is so bad,why do people do it?'.. The answer to that question is simple and also complicated depending on who you ask,but here are the most common answers below.

Importantly, some people indulge in cigarette smoking because it helps to release tension. A person may be struggling with some challenges, hence the smoking habit.

germainebull

Referrals: 22
ForumCoin: 401

Postby DreekLass » 16 Jan 2017, 15:39

germainebull wrote:
Collinberg wrote:'If smoking is so bad,why do people do it?'.. The answer to that question is simple and also complicated depending on who you ask,but here are the most common answers below.

Importantly, some people indulge in cigarette smoking because it helps to release tension. A person may be struggling with some challenges, hence the smoking habit.

Very true. I tried to quit smoking before, and I had done really well. It had been months since I smoked one, and then when my younger sister got sick and had to go into hospital the stress broke me and I turned to cigarettes again. I haven't been able to stay away from them since :(

DreekLass

Return to Articles & Tutorials *NEW