ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Mail Marketing with WordPress

Postby skysnap » 11 Jan 2017, 08:13

WordPress is a beautiful CMS that can be used for mail marketing. This means you can post your blog articles through the mail marketing system. And it also helps you send the articles to the people who subscribe. There are plenty of system that can help you set this up through the use of plugins. Here are some of the plugins for WordPress that you can use.

MailChimp

This is one of the popular plugin for mail marketing. Mailchimp offers 2500 subscribers for free. And after that you have to pay for each mail being sent. So 2500 are a lot of customers. And this plugin can get you into intial customers. And you get to send some regular mails. This plugin lets you setup the optin on the landing page. You can also setup the widget for optin in sidebar. It can also automate mail sending part. So you should definitely consider using this plugin if you wish to send mails to your readers.

Aweber

This is second most favorite plugin for bloggers. And the price for this plugin seems to be free. But the plan it connects to starts with 20$. The plan also includes the broadcast system. So your blog feed can get auto-posted once you start the posting. So every time you write a blog post. Your WordPress blog feed gets updated. And then the aweber blog broadcast system makes it easier for you to auto send the mails. For those who can't pay the 20$ a month, this may not be the right plugin.

Constant Contact

If you prefer auto responder for the mail sending then this is the plugin you need. For automation tasks, this is a good option. It helps you send some automated mails. And it can time the mail sending process too. Though there is a no paid plan. It helps if you have some money to use the constant contact. As the features which are to be used through the optin and other tracking are to be available mostly for paid plans. So this can be one good option for those who want to use autoresponder.

Send In Blue

I am personally using this system for sending mails. This system allows sending you mail in automation. Though most of the automation plans are paid. Still you can use it free for initial use. But in such case you'd have to use the automated flow for mails. Which is something similar to the subscription type of service. It may not be something that one needs initially. But it takes that time to get used to the service of send in blue. I have lot to explore here so I may write individual review on this eventually.

Benchmark Email

They are new but have some good plugin for the wordpress. You will find them very easy to use. You can also easily setup the mails for the wordpress on your own domain. Everything seems to be easy to access through their dashboard. Also the templates seems to be something really good. I think if you like sending HTML mails then you may like to use the service. It can integrate with many other CMS apart from WordPress. So it is definitely worth checking out.

These are some of the options that you can make use of for sending the mails. It can be also good for the automation. And most of the auto responder type of use is definitely worth checking out there as well.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 787

Re: Mail Marketing with WordPress

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Jan 2017, 14:30

I use the autoresponder that is part of the tools offered by All In One Profits, because they pay me $80 a month in referral commissions that grows a residual income for me.

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 412

Re: Mail Marketing with WordPress

Postby skysnap » 15 Jan 2017, 06:35

That is good. But it's not good for all type of business. The reason being bounch rate for email matters. that's why people use mailchimp and aweber for their sites.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 787

Return to Articles & Tutorials *NEW