ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Preventing Death

Postby Collinberg » 09 Jan 2017, 21:55

Today,I want to talk about a health issue which has claimed millions of lives especially in Africa,and since i am an african,it's important that I give health tips about this deadly illness to help sensitize others who doesn't know about them.That same sickness has claimed the lives of numerous pregnant women because during pregnancy,it's very dangerous because it can disrupt the normal equilibrium of a woman's body.This same sickness also has the ability to significantly weaken an adult's immune system which leaves the body susceptible to various life threatening illnesses.it has lead to unproductivity because when u are down with the illness,all you would wabt to do is sleep and you'll be too weak to attend to your normal chores.The name of that sickness is MALARIA

What is Malaria? Malaria is a disease that is been caused by a germs known as plasmodium and plasmodium germs is carried around by MOSQUITOES
What is Mosquito? Mosquitoes are those pesky insects that keeps trying to suck your blood no matter how much you swat them.

While it is true that many drugs has been created to fight this dreadful sickness,some more effective than others,it's good to remember that prevention has always been better than cure and it's also less expensive.Now let's look at some ways to prevent malaria..

PREVENT MOSQUITO
I think that explains it,since mosquitoes are the primary distributors of malaria,you would effectively prevent malaria by ensuring that there are no mosquitoes around your surroundings and how can you ensure that?

BY MAKING SURE THAT THERE ARE NO STAGNANT WATER IN/AROUND YOUR HOUSE
Mosquitoes needs water to reproduce and when you make sure that there are no stagnant water around you,they wouldn't be able to reproduce and multiply in your surrounding.

BY USING INSRCTICIDES
This is one sure way of killing mosquitoes before they can harm you,just spray a can of insecticides in your house and relax,it would eliminate every mosquito In the house no matter how much it tries to hide.

BY SLEEPING IN A MOSQUITO TREATED NET
This is an effective way of keeping mosquitoes away when you are asleep and vulnerblable to the bloodsuckers,they would try to take advantage of the free food you are offering buy when you sleep under a mosquito treated net,you would be safe from them.

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 205

Re: Preventing Death

Postby agape » 10 Jan 2017, 15:40

Thanks a lot for this informative article. It is sad that certain people use donated mosquito nets as fishing nets amid this scourge.

agape

ForumCoin: -2

Postby Collinberg » 10 Jan 2017, 20:35

agape wrote:Thanks a lot for this informative article. It is sad that certain people use donated mosquito nets as fishing nets amid this scourge.

That's bad,not only does it discourage philanthropists,that particular net could save a life,unfortunately most people don't think that way

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 205

Postby ivyparkgirl » 11 Jan 2017, 22:54

I wish I were dead because my life sucks.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 954

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 05:28

ivyparkgirl wrote:I wish I were dead because my life sucks.

What's the problem? Surely it's not that bad?

Nice article Collinberg. I guess when it comes to mosquitoes, the cleanliness of surroundings is really the key. Thanks for sharing these info! :)

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 868

Postby germainebull » 16 Jan 2017, 15:27

ivyparkgirl wrote:I wish I were dead because my life sucks.

If you are able to type this, then life is not that worthless.

Come on sister! You have a lot to be thankful for in life!

germainebull
Banned

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: -151

Return to Articles & Tutorials