ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask Cyberfreak

Postby CyberFreak » 08 Oct 2016, 07:45

Lexi wrote:What would your ideal job be, and are you working towards it?

To be honest, I still do not know what my ideal job would be. I have had a wide variety of jobs and have a lot of hobbies especially around computers and the Internet but there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications of having to do a lot more learning about. In my mind I am still young so am not rushing myself too much to find something. I am of the belief that at some point when the time is right, I will find out what I really want to do.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,315

Postby Sam » 10 Oct 2016, 05:18

CyberFreak wrote: there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications

Based on this, are you considering getting a new qualification? If so, any inkling as to what field?

:wave:
Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 1,443

Postby Fergal » 11 Oct 2016, 07:15

CyberFreak wrote:especially around computers and the Internet but there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications

Have you considered freelance work in the IT area, perhaps security testing, software testing, customer support, etc?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 5,002

Postby Lexi » 11 Oct 2016, 11:36

Would you like to work in Silicon Valley with a start up?

Lexi

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 166

Postby Sobi » 11 Oct 2016, 12:08

> : you made your avatar image yourself ? or just took somewhere on google

Sobi

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 90

Postby CyberFreak » 18 Oct 2016, 17:04

Sam wrote:
CyberFreak wrote: there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications

Based on this, are you considering getting a new qualification? If so, any inkling as to what field?
I am considering it but no entirely sure what in... probably would be something IT related.
Fergal wrote:
CyberFreak wrote:especially around computers and the Internet but there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications

Have you considered freelance work in the IT area, perhaps security testing, software testing, customer support, etc?
I must admit I haven't really put much thought into it. It could be a good option for the future though.

Lexi wrote:Would you like to work in Silicon Valley with a start up?
It would be really nice to do something like that and hopefully see it become successful on it's own rather than being gobbled up by a bigger company like FaceBook or Google. I doubt that will ever be a reality for me though but I can dream :lol: You are stuck with me at ForumCoin for a while :lol:

Sobi wrote:> : you made your avatar image yourself ? or just took somewhere on google
I got it from Google somewhere. I used to have a rotator script that used to rotate between 50+ avatars so every pageload used to show a different avatar. I then really like this one which was one of the 50+ images as it is quite like me... weird but usually happy but also a bit freaky :lol:

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby Fergal » 19 Oct 2016, 17:34

CyberFreak wrote:I am considering it but no entirely sure what in... probably would be something IT related.

Have you considered online options, such as doing a course on Udemy, edX or Udacity to get you started?

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby shamzblueworld » 25 Oct 2016, 04:39

I have a question too, hope its not personal. But from where have you earned all those bitcoins you offer?

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 39

Postby CyberFreak » 29 Oct 2016, 02:43

shamzblueworld wrote:I have a question too, hope its not personal. But from where have you earned all those bitcoins you offer?
A variety of sources really. Some i have brought, some I earned from ad networks that i use on my ether faucets and most come from Clixsense.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby shamzblueworld » 29 Oct 2016, 03:30

CyberFreak wrote:
shamzblueworld wrote:I have a question too, hope its not personal. But from where have you earned all those bitcoins you offer?
A variety of sources really. Some i have brought, some I earned from ad networks that i use on my ether faucets and most come from Clixsense.

Clixsense payout via BTC too? I did not know that.
Another question, how it the FC faucet coming up? Any launch date in mind?

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 39

Postby CyberFreak » 29 Oct 2016, 15:59

They do via Snapcard. Fees are a bit high but I still prefer it over PayPal.

shamzblueworld wrote:Another question, how it the FC faucet coming up? Any launch date in mind?
The technical side is pretty much done... I just need to work on making it look nice and testing it. I made it more complicated as I built a faucet API that other sites could ultimately use for their own FC faucets which delayed things. That needs testing more aswell but really my faucet is intended to be a live test. I am more focusing on FC itself though at the moment. It will probably be after Christmas the faucet launches.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby TeacherAngel » 29 Dec 2016, 12:35

What was the best part of your 2016?

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 664

Postby CyberFreak » 09 Jan 2017, 17:34

The end :lol:

In all seriousness, I don't really know. Nothing really eventful happened either good or bad to me. I honestly can't think of the best part. 2017 should be better as my brother is getting married in the Summer so that will be the highlight of 2017 I hope :D

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 05:09

I wish you all the best this year, then. :)

What do you like most about your best friend?

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 664

Postby Fergal » 14 Jan 2017, 17:52

If you wanted to hang a picture in your house, would you do it yourself or ask someone else to do it for you?

Fergal
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to AMAs & Interviews