ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask Sam

Postby nakitakona » 27 Sep 2016, 00:08

Why you block in your Q&A. I just put a link to what I have written and failed to write it in my own words. It is already long overdue and you've not lifted that ban from me. And in some site that you're the admin or moderator, I am also banned in joining which has nothing to do with me. Are you that kind of person who cursed anyone for life?

nakitakona

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 700

Postby ceci » 27 Sep 2016, 00:37

Sam wrote:
Scouten wrote:Why is your name not Mas? :D

Don't want to be associated as a representative of Malaysian Airlines.... :P

This answer made me shocked as I am from Malaysia.

ceci

ForumCoin: 940

Postby Sam » 27 Sep 2016, 11:26

nakitakona wrote:Why you block in your Q&A. I just put a link to what I have written and failed to write it in my own words. It is already long overdue and you've not lifted that ban from me. And in some site that you're the admin or moderator, I am also banned in joining which has nothing to do with me. Are you that kind of person who cursed anyone for life?

The site does not exist. You were banned for copy-pasting answers (i.e. plagiarism). I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat that.

ceci wrote:This answer made me shocked as I am from Malaysia.

My apologies if I did cause any offence. Typo. :( I should have said "Malaysia Airlines" the company specifically rather than "Malaysian Airlines".... I'm sure that other Malaysian operators have impeccable safety records.

:wave:
Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 1,445

Postby Scouten » 29 Sep 2016, 04:23

What would you say is your favorite tv show, book, or movie?

Scouten

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 237

Postby suny » 29 Sep 2016, 04:51

Sam- do you have any plans to open your forum for normal members like me (Like you did a couple of months before)?

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby Decentlady » 29 Sep 2016, 06:10

Hi Sam, how do you juggle betwee your studies and your online ventures? Doesn't online ventures distract you from your studies?

Decentlady

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 502

Postby Lexi » 29 Sep 2016, 06:35

What do you love about New Zealand the most? My friend comes from Waiheke Island and she loves the fact that it's safe and there is a real community.

Lexi

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 169

Postby skysnap » 29 Sep 2016, 07:37

I have one more question, Which programming language you'd prefer - python or php? :D

skysnap

ForumCoin: 854

Postby IcyFirefly » 29 Sep 2016, 12:01

1) If we have to go back to the good old days, do you have skills to survive?

2) What is your favorite animals?

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 12

Postby sprite1950 » 29 Sep 2016, 13:31

What is your favourite section on ForumCoin?

sprite1950

ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby makeinst » 29 Sep 2016, 15:49

How many website you own ?

makeinst

ForumCoin: 268

Postby grecy0905 » 29 Sep 2016, 16:04

Have you fall in love to some people you only met online?

grecy0905

ForumCoin: 214

Postby haripriyavkl » 29 Sep 2016, 17:57

Hello Sam. How do you manage your time between studies and your moderator job? :)

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 928

Postby Sam » 01 Oct 2016, 05:26

Thank you for all the questions! :D

Scouten wrote:What would you say is your favorite tv show, book, or movie?

hmm. If I were to combine Book + TV Series, it would absolutely be Game of Thrones.
But my favourite book is: The Intelligent Investor, TV series: Game of Thrones or The Blacklist, Movie: Wolf of Wall Street.

suny wrote:Sam- do you have any plans to open your forum for normal members like me (Like you did a couple of months before)?

I don't have a forum/ community at the moment. :(

Decentlady wrote:Hi Sam, how do you juggle betwee your studies and your online ventures? Doesn't online ventures distract you from your studies?

Poorly. :/ It's difficult and I constantly have to remind myself that University is more important than any conceivable online "venture". I am doing a couple of projects at the moment but with assignments and tests, they've taken a back seat. It sucks to have to be doing 5 papers this semester and 12 next year (over summer as well).

Lexi wrote:What do you love about New Zealand the most? My friend comes from Waiheke Island and she loves the fact that it's safe and there is a real community.

I like the general tolerance towards different ideas, backgrounds, ethnicity, sexual orientation etc. Although that can depend on where in New Zealand you are living.

skysnap wrote:I have one more question, Which programming language you'd prefer - python or php? :D

Without a doubt: Python. It's a beautiful language and the syntax is easy. Everything is more intuitive... e.g. using len(object) rather than having to remember the two methods for strings and lists in PHP.

IcyFirefly wrote:1) If we have to go back to the good old days, do you have skills to survive?

2) What is your favorite animals?

1. Probably not. :lol:
2. My favourite animal is the wolf.

sprite1950 wrote:What is your favourite section on ForumCoin?

The webmaster section. Apparently, from a search, I've made 329 posts in that section. I do like business, money and wealth but it would be nice if the section was split up so I can pick the topics I'm interested in a bit easier.

grecy0905 wrote:Have you fall in love to some people you only met online?

No... I have a girlfriend. Not to cause offence but I don't personally believe that you can have a real online only relationship. You need to meet a person to really know someone.

haripriyavkl wrote:Hello Sam. How do you manage your time between studies and your moderator job? :)

I use some of the pockets of time I have to log into ForumCoin. I don't really consider moderating a "job" as such as I am on the forum anyway.

:wave:
Sam
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,445

Postby shamzblueworld » 17 Oct 2016, 04:28

What was your first online venture? How did you get into this world?

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 39

PreviousNext

Return to AMAs & Interviews