ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby sprite1950 » 11 Jan 2017, 06:32

I think it's a good thing that admin left this up as any new people coming in can see how strongly the regular members feel about people calling their forum a scam and how loyal they are to ForumCoin.

Admin have only ever been fair with me and I have always been paid. It's the only forum I have really stuck with and would recommend it to anyone.

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,904

Postby chikitta » 11 Jan 2017, 08:00

I think currensy you have taken this too far, because being abusive is not going to get your articles approved. if they were not approved its because something was not done right. mine have not been approved and i realized why but i did not get so angry like you are now. just so you know forum coin has been a very good forum for us so don't spoil that.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 26

Postby CyberFreak » 11 Jan 2017, 12:39

sprite1950 wrote:I think it's a good thing that admin left this up as any new people coming in can see how strongly the regular members feel about people calling their forum a scam and how loyal they are to ForumCoin.

Admin have only ever been fair with me and I have always been paid. It's the only forum I have really stuck with and would recommend it to anyone.
As we try to treat all users fairly and as we feel we do that, we have nothing to hide from so we can defend ourselves against accusations and explain our reasons for decisions or actions we make. Keeping this topic public has not harmed our reputation (probably the opposite if this topic shows highly in Googles search results) but it has harmed the reputation of the OP when he pushed us to publicly defend our reasons. If he kept it private, no one would know of his attempts to copy articles.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,403

Postby thisnthat » 11 Jan 2017, 21:35

sprite1950 wrote:I think it's a good thing that admin left this up as any new people coming in can see how strongly the regular members feel about people calling their forum a scam and how loyal they are to ForumCoin.

Absolutely.

It seems like the disgruntled ones are usually the ones who have pulled a scam themselves, like c & p articles that they try to pass off as their own. I'm not even surprised.

Thanks Cyber and Fergal for being transparent and good. :thumbup:

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 154

Postby Lexi » 11 Jan 2017, 22:07

Even though I'm not on the forum as much I was appalled at how @sprite1950 was treated, and I am glad that this has been dealt with.

While transparency is good, and a deterrent, I do think these kinds of members don't contribute much and deter others from wishing to participate or to interact. I am an advocate as you gather of a firm hand.

Lexi

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 176

Postby ivyparkgirl » 11 Jan 2017, 22:56

I don't always like the way I am treated at this site by Fergal and I don't always see eye to eye with him but he paid me so the site is not scam.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 924

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 03:39

I like how I am treated in ForumCoin. I haven't cashed out yet but where my posts, articles, and FCs are concerned, everything's going the way it should as per forum rules.

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 736

Postby germainebull » 14 Jan 2017, 11:52

ivyparkgirl wrote:I don't always like the way I am treated at this site by Fergal and I don't always see eye to eye with him but he paid me so the site is not scam.

It is refreshing to hear you being objective. I think OP should emulate your commendable standpoint.

As they say, 'The tree with fruits usually attracts attackers'.

germainebull

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 730

Postby morgoodie » 14 Jan 2017, 18:47

I agree with you 100% @sprite1950 I love FC and it is the only forum that I do. It is fair and I also recommend it to anyone. I am glad that the admins have defended you and it was not right for you to be attacked for your response to the OP. It is a shame that people have to act in such a way. I am sure this thread will only bolster the reputation of FC as being fair and everyone seeing that the rest of the members won't stand idly by while someone openly attacks this forum. I know intelligent people will see that this forum is upstanding and not a scam.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 255

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions