ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

ForumCoin on mobile

Postby Aveatrex » 01 Jan 2017, 22:46

Hello there,
i like to lay down on my bed and surf forumcoin on my phone but it kinda sucks to surf it on mobile browser so why not @CyberFreak our beloved admin make for us a mobile app of forumcoin?
Who's with me?

Invest 5$ get 6$,with 0.01$ profit/day for each 5$ you invest,that means if you invest 500$ on adpacks you get your 500$ back +100$ profit=600$
All with payment proofs!Trusted ptc,Serious on netbuisnessrating
Join now!
Aveatrex

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 41

Re: ForumCoin on mobile

Postby sprite1950 » 01 Jan 2017, 23:49

There isn't an app but you can still access FC on a smartphone. I can bring it up on mine although I prefer to use my desktop. I think there was talk of an app at one time although I cant remember the outcome.

sprite1950

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,232

Postby Aveatrex » 02 Jan 2017, 01:15

sprite1950 wrote:There isn't an app but you can still access FC on a smartphone. I can bring it up on mine although I prefer to use my desktop. I think there was talk of an app at one time although I cant remember the outcome.

You missunderstood i meant to suggest to admins to make a mobile app

Invest 5$ get 6$,with 0.01$ profit/day for each 5$ you invest,that means if you invest 500$ on adpacks you get your 500$ back +100$ profit=600$
All with payment proofs!Trusted ptc,Serious on netbuisnessrating
Join now!
Aveatrex

ForumCoin: 41

Postby germainebull » 02 Jan 2017, 05:50

If the admin wants to create a forumcoin app, why not?

I should however say that this app may not be for me as I don't have a robust enough smartphone.

germainebull

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 595

Postby sprite1950 » 02 Jan 2017, 07:39

Aveatrex wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:There isn't an app but you can still access FC on a smartphone. I can bring it up on mine although I prefer to use my desktop. I think there was talk of an app at one time although I cant remember the outcome.

You missunderstood i meant to suggest to admins to make a mobile app

I'm sure Cyberfreak will see your thread and answer any questions you may have. As I say it has been discussed before but I can't remember why we don't have one.

sprite1950

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,232

Postby CyberFreak » 02 Jan 2017, 15:19

A proper app is quite expensive to develop. Some mobile apps are basically a mobile version of a site in an app which is simpler although the user experience is similar to viewing the site via a mobile browser. Some apps like FaceBook offer a different layout with a selection of tabs at the bottom to open notifications etc and as such is not just a mobile version of the site. These types of apps are more complicated and expensive to develop although offer a better experience than a mobile version of a site in a browser can accomplish.

Maybe one day we can have an app.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 50,000

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 02 Jan 2017, 16:35

Hey Cyberfreak thanks for explaining this for us. I also wondered if apps were expensive to make which seems like a silly question as I mean come on, it's an app... Myself I have little interest in a ForumCoin app. If one came out I would probably just read threads but little commenting. I prefer doing commenting and discussions from my PC. But for others who don't have a PC or prefer their phone I can see why this idea might be good for them.

My blog: http://onlinemoneydairy.blogspot.ca/
Follow me: https://twitter.com/WorkAtHomeGal1
Like what I write? Check out what I write on Niume: https://niume.com/profile/107965#!/posts

"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.+ - Lord Byron
WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 211

Postby chikitta » 02 Jan 2017, 17:02

Am with you on this one. I also use my phone most of the time to do forum and it's okay it's not bad. My smartphone works pretty well.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 44

Postby ceci » 03 Jan 2017, 03:55

So, I will use my phone and log in Forum Coin via google Chrome while waiting for the app developing cost to come down one day.

ceci

ForumCoin: 349

Postby ivyparkgirl » 10 Jan 2017, 18:24

I can use forumcoin on my iphone and ipad even without an app.I wish the site had an app to download.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 954

Postby peachpurple » 11 Jan 2017, 03:14

I am using it too, very conveNient

peachpurple

ForumCoin: 93

Postby amitkokiladitya » 19 Jan 2017, 06:57

I have used forum coin on moblie. It is a bit complicated but attimes i find it handy .
But i really wish there was another mobile friendly version.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 229

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions