ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: article writing

Postby Fergal » 07 Jan 2017, 09:15

ivyparkgirl wrote:Fergal you need to add more topics to article and tutorial section.The number of topics is way to limited.

The topics we allow are those which are of most interest to our members. There's nothing to be gained from having articles on niche subjects that are not of much interest to our members and visitors.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 21,589

Postby germainebull » 10 Jan 2017, 08:32

grecy0905 wrote:Article and Tutorial thread had helped me a lot and this is a great addition to my earnings at Humanatic. If I take advantage of this one I will able to earn $5 for 5 days. However, I never thought it will be hard on me and as this one needs research and grammar rules also. We also need to check if our propose article is a unique one.

I'm glad to hear that.

I must say that I enjoy reading your articles.

Please note that your englihs skills will surely improve with constant writing.

Keep it up!

germainebull

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 595

Postby peachpurple » 11 Jan 2017, 03:15

Thanks for yr heads up, will look into it

peachpurple

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 93

Postby germainebull » 14 Jan 2017, 11:55

CyberFreak wrote:FYI There is now a limit of 1 article per day ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14662

Thanks CyberFreak for this heads up.

I think this is a good measure as it would encourage users to submit high quality articles.

germainebull

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 595

Postby peachpurple » 07 Feb 2017, 03:12

I tried to ask the admin , I wanted to join as the article member but was turned down.

You have to ask admin first before you can write articles and earn the 50points.

I think fergal had answered your question about the referral link

peachpurple

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 93

Postby Angie10 » 07 Feb 2017, 09:17

@peachpurple....I wasn't aware you had to seek permission before writing and submitting articles or that there was some sort of membership thing going on! I'll have to head over to see what that's about. I thought that you basically wrote whatever you wanted to submit and then passed it onto admin to approve.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 48

Postby sprite1950 » 07 Feb 2017, 09:37

Angie10 wrote:@peachpurple....I wasn't aware you had to seek permission before writing and submitting articles or that there was some sort of membership thing going on! I'll have to head over to see what that's about. I thought that you basically wrote whatever you wanted to submit and then passed it onto admin to approve.

I thought that too but because I don't write articles I haven't really checked the rules. Perhaps they have changed them since I last looked.

sprite1950

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,232

Postby skysnap » 07 Feb 2017, 11:04

Yes due to abuse in article section the rules are now changed. You have to send application to cyberfreak or fergal. And you have to specify with samples of your articles in past. And based on the approval you can get entry into article writers group. And you can then post regularly. This change was because some of the low quality content posted in past like - "bible verses posting", "copy pasted computer tips", "online earning schedule". This doesn't quality for articles and it instead abused the section for rest of the members.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 505

Postby CyberFreak » 07 Feb 2017, 11:55

Might be worthwhile noting that you do not have to provide examples of articles you have written although it will increase your chances of acceptance as without examples we have to guess the likelihood that your articles will be of a good quality and in line with our rules based on how well you follow the rules of this forum and your post quality.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 50,000

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions