ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Grab a bargain, before it's gone

Re: 2 Months' Website Hosting for only 20 ForumCoin - RRP $3

Postby oldbuddy » 21 May 2016, 14:39

Am I the only one that has taken advantage of this offer? I can't believe no one else has a need for their own website, just for the experience if nothing else!

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 412

Postby Chris Grigg » 25 May 2016, 00:15

Good News! CyberFreak and I have come up with a solution in order to accept FC for services. Our services accepts bitcoin as a payment, so we will be doing the current exchange rate of 100FC = $1.

For 200FC/month, you can get the shared starter hosting. To order this with FC, you will order the service you want, then send me the FC with a comment of your order number. We will go ahead and approve of your order and then I will be working directly with CyberFreak on exchanging FC for Bitcoins. When it comes time for renewel, you will simply send me the FC again with a comment of your invoice number and we will mark it as paid, and I will again work with CyberFreak on exchanging for bitcoins.

We are going to test this method and see how well it works out. If anyone has any questions, please address me directly.

Chris Grigg

ForumCoin: 70

Postby Scouten » 25 May 2016, 23:22

I am interested in taking advantage of this offer for my website hosting, but will the coupon code expire? At this moment in time, I am not ready for hosting, but I will be in a few weeks.

Scouten

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 237

Postby Chris Grigg » 26 May 2016, 00:18

Yes, the coupon is valid for 2 months, then after 2 months, it will be 200FC/month.

Chris Grigg

Postby Scouten » 26 May 2016, 00:27

Chris Grigg wrote:Yes, the coupon is valid for 2 months, then after 2 months, it will be 200FC/month.

Okay so I can redeem it at anytime in the next two months, and on that day that I do the two months hosting will start. Correct?

Scouten

Postby Chris Grigg » 26 May 2016, 02:29

Scouten wrote:
Chris Grigg wrote:Yes, the coupon is valid for 2 months, then after 2 months, it will be 200FC/month.

Okay so I can redeem it at anytime in the next two months, and on that day that I do the two months hosting will start. Correct?
The coupons are only valid until Fergal runs out of them. There were only a certain amount made. Once they are used up, they cant be used again. The coupons in this offer on FC are valid from the day you use them. (You pay Fergal 20FC for a coupon which gives Shared Starter for $0.00 for two months)

Chris Grigg

Postby laksh » 26 May 2016, 07:58

Hi Fergal,
I would like to take this.
Chris Grigg wrote:At this current time, we only accept PayPal and Bitcoin as payments.
If any member that decides to stay after the 2 months, I can offer them a discount on the $1.95/month plan or on any other plan that they may wish to upgrade to.
I think I will decide to stay. Bdw, how many visitors can it handle? As of now I have just 100-200 visitors per day, but of it does increase in future, hope nothing needs to be changed?

laksh

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 260

Postby Chris Grigg » 27 May 2016, 03:52

laksh wrote:Hi Fergal,
Chris Grigg wrote:At this current time, we only accept PayPal and Bitcoin as payments.
If any member that decides to stay after the 2 months, I can offer them a discount on the $1.95/month plan or on any other plan that they may wish to upgrade to.
I think I will decide to stay. Bdw, how many visitors can it handle? As of now I have just 100-200 visitors per day, but of it does increase in future, hope nothing needs to be changed?

The plan can handle high amounts of traffic, you will be fine until you hit 1000s of visitors per day. ;)

Chris Grigg

Postby laksh » 27 May 2016, 04:42

Chris Grigg wrote:
laksh wrote:Hi Fergal,
Chris Grigg wrote:The plan can handle high amounts of traffic, you will be fine until you hit 1000s of visitors per day. ;)

Thanks.. Hopefully my site's fate changes with your hosting to reach that traffic ;)

laksh

Postby Fergal » 27 May 2016, 07:06

Thanks laksh, sending you the coupon code now.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 5,002

Postby laksh » 27 May 2016, 07:57

Fergal wrote:Thanks laksh, sending you the coupon code now.

Received it.
Thanks a lot, Fergal :)

laksh

Postby Scouten » 27 May 2016, 14:19

I would like to take advantage of this offer too.

Scouten

Postby Fergal » 27 May 2016, 19:21

Thanks for your order Scouten, sending you through the coupon code now :)

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 5,002

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Special Offers