ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Re: TheBitZone | Bitcoin/Crypto Forums | Earn Bitcoin Postin

Postby shamzblueworld » 05 Jan 2017, 07:13

jacktheking wrote:
shamzblueworld wrote:Hi, I did not get activation email, can you sort it out jack?

Hello. It seem that your account is activated now. Did you receive your email? Or was it automatically activated (I mean @Zenithin could have manually activated for you)?

It was activated by an admin.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 39

Postby Collinberg » 05 Jan 2017, 10:20

I have been a member of this forum for about 3days now and I can confidently say that it's a great forum,even though they are short on members presently,it's also an opportunity to not only earn more,it's also an opportunity to make your mark before it is saturated,for now,there is a pot of 0.001btc to be shared among 10 members,that means more earnings and there is also a reward for the 1st ten people to post 10 posts,for now,only two people has claimed that reward so it's still open,the reward is 0.00010000btc

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

Postby jacktheking » 06 Jan 2017, 02:47

shamzblueworld wrote:[snip]

It was activated by an admin.

Okay. Thank you for telling me. We will look into it and maybe disable email-verification or use an external mailing service.

Collinberg wrote:I have been a member of this forum for about 3days now and I can confidently say that it's a great forum,even though they are short on members presently,it's also an opportunity to not only earn more,it's also an opportunity to make your mark before it is saturated,for now,there is a pot of 0.001btc to be shared among 10 members,that means more earnings and there is also a reward for the 1st ten people to post 10 posts,for now,only two people has claimed that reward so it's still open,the reward is 0.00010000btc

Thank you for your positive and kind feedback. Yes we are short on members now but we are actively promoting this new forums. The more member we have, the more advertiser is willing to pay and the more Satoshi per share it will be. Thank you again. :clap: .

jacktheking

ForumCoin: 105

Postby Zombielady » 07 Jan 2017, 04:42

jacktheking wrote:
TheBitZone is a brand new online Bitcoin/Crypto based forums. We pay our users to post and unlike other pay to post forums, we uses a unique and innovative algorithm to pay our users well and still allow us to continue with our funding. ;) .

Instead of earning a specific amount of Bitcoin per post, we give users a few shares for their posts. Those shares will then be converted to Bitcoin in about two weeks using the following simple math formula.

One Share = (Total Revenues * 0.6) / (Total Shares from all users);^
User Satoshi = User Shares * One Share;

Come join us today and grab yourself a one or two digit(s) UID while stock last! :D .