ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

TheBitZone | Bitcoin/Crypto Forums | Earn Bitcoin Posting

Postby jacktheking » 02 Jan 2017, 16:45

TheBitZone is a brand new online Bitcoin/Crypto based forums. We pay our users to post and unlike other pay to post forums, we uses a unique and innovative algorithm to pay our users well and still allow us to continue with our funding. ;) .

Instead of earning a specific amount of Bitcoin per post, we give users a few shares for their posts. Those shares will then be converted to Bitcoin in about two weeks using the following simple math formula.

One Share = (Total Revenues * 0.6) / (Total Shares from all users);^
User Satoshi = User Shares * One Share;

Come join us today and grab yourself a one or two digit(s) UID while stock last! :D .

Powered by MyBB with custom plugins developed specifically for TBZ by inTech. :wave: .

^ 40% will be used for forums development.
(Refferal link is for promotional tracking. I am not earning anything form referrals.)

jacktheking

ForumCoin: 105

Re: TheBitZone | Bitcoin/Crypto Forums | Earn Bitcoin Postin

Postby Collinberg » 02 Jan 2017, 18:04

Already joined and posted about 11 posts and 2 threads,I seem to be the first to claim the '10 post' reward

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

Postby Aveatrex » 02 Jan 2017, 21:12

Do you have any payment proofs?

Invest 5$ get 6$,with 0.01$ profit/day for each 5$ you invest,that means if you invest 500$ on adpacks you get your 500$ back +100$ profit=600$
All with payment proofs!Trusted ptc,Serious on netbuisnessrating
Join now!
Aveatrex

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 37

Postby Collinberg » 02 Jan 2017, 21:21

Aveatrex wrote:Do you have any payment proofs?

It's still brand new,lauched this year,I think am the seventh member,when am paid,I'll post a proof here.

Collinberg

Postby jacktheking » 03 Jan 2017, 02:40

Aveatrex wrote:Do you have any payment proofs?

Sadly we're still new and do not have any payment proofs. However, both the admins, @Zenithin and I have made our own micro-earning applications before. For example, @Zenithin is the game developer of the Android game, Spacey Birds Bitcoin Adventure, a free to play, play to win Bitcoin mobile game. More than 1,200,000 Satoshi has been given our through the game. :clap: .

As for me, I have two free Bitcoin lottery sites (http://bitrevenues.com/ & http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/). Both of it have been online for more than a year. Together, more than 5 million Satoshi was paid out to our users. I am also a Hero Member of Bitcointalk - getting Hero Member title take more than two years of consistent posting with no red trust. :geek: .

With that, I believe there is more than enough reasons for you to trust us. You are welcome to register and make an introduction thread at TheBitZone. Thank you, Aveatrex. :wave: .

Collinberg wrote:Already joined and posted about 11 posts and 2 threads,I seem to be the first to claim the '10 post' reward

Thank you for joining and being our most active and top poster. Your payment will be made as soon as possible to your TBZ account. You will then be able to withdraw once you get more than 5500 Satoshi. ;) .

jacktheking

Postby germainebull » 03 Jan 2017, 09:43

jacktheking wrote:You will then be able to withdraw once you get more than 5500 Satoshi.

Supposing I post every day, approximately how long will I take to earn this much satoshi?

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 433

Postby jacktheking » 03 Jan 2017, 11:16

germainebull wrote:
jacktheking wrote:You will then be able to withdraw once you get more than 5500 Satoshi.

Supposing I post every day, approximately how long will I take to earn this much satoshi?

It really depends on how much posts you post everyday. The most important factor will be the site revenues. If the site revenues is high, the amount of Satoshi per share will be high and vice-versa.

That mean the more posts you make, you more advertisers is going to pay, the more revenues the site earn, the more you will earn. And this is where we are unique against other pay-to-post forums. Technically speaking, you own part of the forums revenues shares.

5500 Satoshi is not much considering that you can easily (around three days) get this amount through an average faucet. We are a forums, we have more members, we have no limits, we attract better and high-paying advertisers, how fast do you think you can get 5500 Satoshi when you compare us with an average faucet? (To add on, there is no fees for withdrawal).

Why don't you join us and make an introduction topic first? If you feel secure enough, post more. If you don't, stop and wait until more vouches is available. Grab your 2 digits UID while stock last. :).

jacktheking

Postby CyberFreak » 03 Jan 2017, 11:56

jacktheking wrote:how fast do you think you can get 5500 Satoshi when you compare us with an average faucet? (To add on, there is no fees for withdrawal).
5500 Satoshi via a faucet would involve alot of time (probably days if you are just using 1 faucet), loads of pop up/under ads and countless anti-bot CAPTCHA's and puzzles :lol: I would rather earn and feel a community aspect rather than acting like a robot and just click, click click.

I signed up yesterday and am glad to be a part of the community :thumbup: Good luck with the site.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,329

Postby Collinberg » 03 Jan 2017, 12:47

I have a faucet app that has a 30mins claim time,I earn more than 5500 satoshi daily but it consumes lots of data because of the adds you have to view,including videos,I quite the app after a week,I earned 40000satoshi in a week with it but like CyberFreak said,the community aspect makes this forum to be more fun instead of click,click,click like a robot.

Collinberg

Postby jacktheking » 04 Jan 2017, 02:22

CyberFreak wrote:
jacktheking wrote:how fast do you think you can get 5500 Satoshi when you compare us with an average faucet? (To add on, there is no fees for withdrawal).
5500 Satoshi via a faucet would involve alot of time (probably days if you are just using 1 faucet), loads of pop up/under ads and countless anti-bot CAPTCHA's and puzzles :lol: I would rather earn and feel a community aspect rather than acting like a robot and just click, click click.

I signed up yesterday and am glad to be a part of the community :thumbup: Good luck with the site.

You're right. Now I kind of feel that BitRevenues and FreeBitcoinLottery is not going to be profitable anymore due to the growing economy of Bitcoin. lol. And yes, one of the biggest differences between us and a normal faucets is that we have a growing community. You get to talk and know with the members and admins instead of "robot and just click, click, click". :).

Thank you for joining and the kind comment @CyberFreak. :).

Collinberg wrote:I have a faucet app that has a 30mins claim time,I earn more than 5500 satoshi daily but it consumes lots of data because of the adds you have to view,including videos,I quite the app after a week,I earned 40000satoshi in a week with it but like CyberFreak said,the community aspect makes this forum to be more fun instead of click,click,click like a robot.

That is a lot considering 40000 Satoshi daily. However I am sure that the amount of Satoshi you will be able to earn from TheBitZone is going to be much more when we have more members and hence better and higher paying advertisers. Thank you @Collinberg for being part of the first generation (may sound weird but couldn't find a word to describe it) of TheBitZone.

jacktheking

Postby shamzblueworld » 04 Jan 2017, 04:18

Hi, I did not get activation email, can you sort it out jack?

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 39

Postby jacktheking » 04 Jan 2017, 05:10

shamzblueworld wrote:Hi, I did not get activation email, can you sort it out jack?

Hello. It seem that your account is activated now. Did you receive your email? Or was it automatically activated (I mean @Zenithin could have manually activated for you)?

jacktheking

Postby CyberFreak » 04 Jan 2017, 12:52

My activation email went to my spam folder so maybe it happened to him also. Might be good to use an external email service to send emails such as sendgrid. That can help improve delivery rates... especially if you are on a shared server and share the same IP with many other sites.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,329

Postby Aveatrex » 04 Jan 2017, 13:33

What i didn't understand in this forum is how we can make money through it?

Invest 5$ get 6$,with 0.01$ profit/day for each 5$ you invest,that means if you invest 500$ on adpacks you get your 500$ back +100$ profit=600$
All with payment proofs!Trusted ptc,Serious on netbuisnessrating
Join now!
Aveatrex

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 37

Postby jacktheking » 04 Jan 2017, 17:03

CyberFreak wrote:[snip]

Thank you for sharing that information. I will discuss it with my partner and see if we would like to go with an external mailing service or not. We will also consider SendGrid. The result will most probably be yes since we want to get the most out.

Aveatrex wrote:What i didn't understand in this forum is how we can make money through it?

Hello Aveatrex. Thank you for joining TheBitZone and making an introduction topic.

Firstly, we are unlike most of the post-to-pay forums. We are one of the first (in fact, the first I'd say) to introduce a method whereby our users earn shares of the forums. In layman terms, the more you posts, the more revenues shares you get. At the end of 15 or so days, your shares will be converted to Satoshi which will be sent to your in-forum Bitcoin balance.

Once you reaches 5500 Satoshi, you can then withdraw them out to your Bitcoin address and then spend them like you usually do. If my answer is not clear enough or if you have any more question, feel free to post them or or send me a private message on ForumCoin or TheBitZone.

Thank you. It is TheBitZone honour to have you and many others ForumCoiners joining and supporting us. :).

jacktheking

Next

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin