ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Why is it easier to be aggressive on the Internet? - Video

Postby Allius » 01 Oct 2016, 17:31

Hello!
This is a great subject for a debate.
In this video we present 6 reasons that researchers, normally, associate with this kind of behaviors.
Hope you like it (the video has english subtitles)

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 199

Re: Why is it easier to be aggressive on the Internet? - Vid

Postby sprite1950 » 02 Oct 2016, 07:28

Great video and I enjoyed watching it.

Some people actively seek out trouble. They love the reaction they get when they post something outrageous. There are some cruel people out there as some of the worst trolls will post a facebook page in the name of someone who has been murdered and then put vile comments on it. I feel for the families as they must find it heartbreaking that someone should feed off their grief. Others will post pages of convicted killers and make them into heroes.

The best thing would be to ignore these people because if there was no reaction there would be no point in posting but they stir up feelings of intense anger in people who feel they need to retaliate.

Of course it's much easier to do these things when your identity is unknown because there will be no comeback. The trolls can just sit back and watch the results of their handiwork.

There's a world of difference in this type of aggressiveness and an online disagreement. In fact I am more likely to spit out vile words in a face to face disagreement whereas if I am writing about something I disagree with I will choose my words carefully because I have time to think about what I want to say.

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,868

Re: Why is it easier to be aggressive on the Internet? - Vid

Postby Allius » 02 Oct 2016, 12:12

I completely agree with you @sprite1950 and I react exactly the same way that you described. Perhaps that's because we are more emphatic persons or because we are not internet natives, that is, we were borned before the internet and have more conscience that phisical world is different form virtual world...

Thank you for your awesome comment and for watching and liking our video!

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 199

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin