ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Pop Captcha solving

Postby zidannkh » 11 Sep 2016, 09:52

We know that earning money is not possible in internet if we don't know earning method. But there is some way we can earn money without knowing anything. Filling captcha and earn. Heard about it? 2Captcha giving its users to earn money when you fill captcha correctly. We know how to do it really possible. If you want go earn much money then it only requires your hand speed or typing speed. 2Captcha is legal and paying. So this is the only captcha site which giving payments. I have a link for you so you can understand more about it.

Last edited by zidannkh on 15 Sep 2016, 12:44, edited 1 time in total.
zidannkh

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 102

Re: Captcha solving

Postby sprite1950 » 11 Sep 2016, 09:59

I used to do this but you have to be really quick and I was hopeless at it. Some of them are really illegible too. It would have taken me ages to earn any real money because I was so slow and the pay isn't that good.

sprite1950

ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby Angie10 » 11 Sep 2016, 11:06

I have no experience doing this, but I've heard from many online friends that it's a lot of work for peanuts. Like sprite1950 says, accuracy and speed are key too, but when you're faced with illegible captchas that require you to stop and try several times to decipher what is on there, you won't get very far very quickly. Meantime, you'll have wasted so much time and energy when you could have been earning elsewhere. They're just not for me at all.

Angie10

ForumCoin: 2,072

Postby Lexi » 11 Sep 2016, 11:19

It maybe a legal site, but what is the purpose? Are those activities legal? The only people who want captchas solved are spammers and hackers so that they can spam sites.

As a website owner I know how annoying and disruptive spammers are and would not do any task to encourage blackhat activities. That's me though, but think about what damage they can do with a fast turnover of captchas being solved.

Read this to verify that's what the activity does:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/26/techn ... .html?_r=0

Lexi

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 171

Postby IcyFirefly » 11 Sep 2016, 12:35

This wouldn't be a job for me as I hate filling in captcha! Whenever I come across a website using captcha before I can submit my comment, I will give it one try, and then out of there, never come back! It takes too long to go through such frustrations.

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 12

Postby mcheinrix » 11 Sep 2016, 15:45

You just reminded me one other site that never worked for me and will never. I doubt if my account still exists on 2captcha but I don't care anyway since the site was total headache, especially the endless suspensions for the error captcha entry I didn't commit.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 87

Postby nela13 » 11 Sep 2016, 16:02

I once tried my luck with Megatypers but I quickly gave up. We need to be really fast and every time we don't know the answer we get a message saying that we could be banned if we keep making errors. The payment was very low for all the work I had there and it consumes a lot of my time.
Thanks for sharing this one but it is not for me.

nela13

ForumCoin: 668

Postby zidannkh » 15 Sep 2016, 12:30

Lexi wrote:It maybe a legal site, but what is the purpose? Are those activities legal? The only people who want captchas solved are spammers and hackers so that they can spam sites.

As a website owner I know how annoying and disruptive spammers are and would not do any task to encourage blackhat activities. That's me though, but think about what damage they can do with a fast turnover of captchas being solved.

This is just work for part time and online, there is nobody will break laws for it..
no worries about it, just complete it and receive payment, this is bad only for spammers and hackers.. whos are buying captchas, workers are have safe work.

zidannkh

Postby Lexi » 15 Sep 2016, 14:08

zidannkh wrote:
Lexi wrote:It maybe a legal site, but what is the purpose? Are those activities legal? The only people who want captchas solved are spammers and hackers so that they can spam sites.

This is just work for part time and online, there is nobody will break laws for it..
no worries about it, just complete it and receive payment, this is bad only for spammers and hackers.. whos are buying captchas, workers are have safe work.

Ethically is that a sound way to make money though, to help others hack and spam sites? They are breaking the law, and by enabling them to me it's not ethical. Just because something isn't illegal doesn't make it ethical.

I have several websites and I have had 11,000 malicious attempts to log in on one site due to spammers and hackers. This is considered blackhat work, the same as posting a fake review on a site for money. I personally don't do this, nor would I recommend people do it for karmic reasons.

Lexi

ForumCoin: 171

Postby zidannkh » 16 Sep 2016, 13:28

Lexi wrote:
zidannkh wrote:

Ethically is that a sound way to make money though, to help others hack and spam sites? They are breaking the law, and by enabling them to me it's not ethical. Just because something isn't illegal doesn't make it ethical.

I have several websites and I have had 11,000 malicious attempts to log in on one site due to spammers and hackers. This is considered blackhat work, the same as posting a fake review on a site for money. I personally don't do this, nor would I recommend people do it for karmic reasons.

I also have more than 20 sites and i know how it is to be safe from spammers and hackers.. but you can be safe if you will set plugins or any security.
now worries about it, they can spam or hack something but you are do not know it.. maybe they need it for not a spam or hack and for something else?
this is not a just help as you will get earnings from it.
Thanks.

zidannkh

Postby Fergal » 25 Sep 2016, 11:15

Popular topic, donating 50 ForumCoin now to zidannkh and Angie10.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 5,002

Postby zidannkh » 26 Sep 2016, 09:29

Fergal wrote:Popular topic, donating 50 ForumCoin now to zidannkh and Angie10.

Thanks for the donation.

zidannkh

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin