*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Pop Cell phone cover

Postby zidannkh » 24 Aug 2016, 03:14

Today after searching a lot found a site that provide virtuality reality case cell phone cover. This is really amazing, the product also amazing because I've never seen this before. I think you guys also never seen this before. Actually their site related to virtual reality product. check their link and tell me if you could find anything https://www.iwearvr.net/products/zero-v ... hone-cover

zidannkh

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 154

Banner Ad

Re: Cell phone cover

Postby IcyFirefly » 24 Aug 2016, 20:28

I think cell phone cases are a necessary but they also had to be realistic for me. I bought my Otter case on Amazon for a reasonable price compared to those at the phone provider stores. It has lasted me more than 5 years, and it protected my phone from dropping, and water.

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 52

Postby Andrey » 24 Aug 2016, 23:41

From testing out a different VR type from phones, there are not alot of apps that feature good VR on the iphone. There is not much of a practical use for VR so you should rather go and find a different/more sturdier case. Just my 2 cents :D

Andrey

ForumCoin: 122

Postby morgoodie » 25 Aug 2016, 00:50

That is pretty cool but not for me. The price is very reasonable too. I bought my phone case from eBay at half that amount. I like it well enough and it serves its purpose to protect my phone. Thanks for sharing this.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby ceci » 08 Sep 2016, 03:04

Quite a new product as it is for Iphone 6 or 6S. Anyway, it's not for me as I don't have Apple product at all.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Mark2016 » 08 Sep 2016, 03:18

I am dealing with a flip phone which was very cheap for me to purchase. When I did have a smart phone, I did not want the cell phone cover which went with it. That would have been another $10 out of my pocket.

Mark2016

ForumCoin: 148

Postby makeinst » 25 Sep 2016, 05:36

I buy this phone usee so I have got with phone cover. But I putt of this cover from my phone, because my phone look much bigger than without cover.

makeinst

ForumCoin: 177

Postby Fergal » 15 Apr 2017, 18:00

Popular topic donating 50 F orumCoin to zidannkh and IcyFirefly.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby Streamguy69 » 15 Apr 2017, 19:44

I just bought another phone case. I did not pay for it. I get amazon credits and use them to get these little items I need. :D

Streamguy69

ForumCoin: 437

Postby junrose123 » 26 Nov 2017, 09:26

Cell phone cover are important to prevent our phone from any damage that may arise in the future.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Your Ad Here.

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin