ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Articles & Tutorials Section - Paid up to 150 ForumCoin

Postby Fergal » 15 Oct 2016, 15:37

We are excited to announce that from today, you can now earn ForumCoin by publishing your articles and tutorials in our new Articles and Tutorials section. With the option to earn up to 150 ForumCoin per topic, this is an excellent opportunity to substantially increase your earnings.

Please reply with any feedback, suggestions or questions you have.

Enjoy :)

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 21,589

Re: Articles & Tutorials Section - Paid up to 150 ForumCoin

Postby Angie10 » 15 Oct 2016, 15:43

Wow, what exciting news for ForumCoin! Thanks a lot for this new opportunity, Fergal. I'm looking forward to posting a few articles, and reading some interesting submissions from fellow members. I'll be sure to let you know if I think of something worth feeding back to you guys :)

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 48

Postby darrensurrey » 15 Oct 2016, 15:57

This sounds good. What kinds of topics are we talking about? And can we link to external sites from said articles?

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 1,105

Postby skysnap » 15 Oct 2016, 17:39

This is really good news. I wonder what are some of the topics that we are allowed to write? And another question does it hurt the site in anyway? I mean many of us discuss fall of article writing sites. I don't want to see FC going down due to all the problems that come with article writing site.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 505

Postby Lexi » 15 Oct 2016, 20:17

I think it's a good idea, and I had been planning a few articles for my own blogs that I would be equally be as happy to post here.

What about duplicated topics? Everyone has different experiences and insight they can offer, but how can you prevent people repeating the same things for the sake of it?

Lexi

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 197

Postby IcyFirefly » 15 Oct 2016, 21:33

Fantastic news! There are so many writers here in ForumCoin, and I am sure we will be having lots of articles to read. It is also such a good way for us to make more ForumCoins.

Here are some questions:

1) Article length?
2) Copyrights?
3) Original content or can use duplicate?
4) Re-post it elsewhere after published?
5) Images in article?

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 12

Postby morgoodie » 15 Oct 2016, 21:55

This sounds like a fun and interesting way to earn FC. This is what makes FC so great and fun to earn here. I look forward to delving into this section to read other's articles and to hopefully contribute to.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 446

Postby bestwriter » 16 Oct 2016, 01:03

That is a great attraction for writers here as most are writers in my opinion. I am one. Soon you will find a state-of-the-art article written by yours truly :clap:
I read the rules and wondered how short or long those paras should be.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 403

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 16 Oct 2016, 02:33

IcyFirefly wrote:Fantastic news! There are so many writers here in ForumCoin, and I am sure we will be having lots of articles to read. It is also such a good way for us to make more ForumCoins.

Here are some questions:

1) Article length?
2) Copyrights?
5) Images in article?

This might help with some of your questions, if you haven't checked it out already: http://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13464 :)

This is very exciting news I am quite excited and would love to post an interesting article soon. Not sure what it will be about yet though. I got some thinking to do. :idea:

My blog: http://onlinemoneydairy.blogspot.ca/
Follow me: https://twitter.com/WorkAtHomeGal1
Like what I write? Check out what I write on Niume: https://niume.com/profile/107965#!/posts

"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.+ - Lord Byron
WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 211

Postby bestwriter » 16 Oct 2016, 05:45

One more clarification. When you say Articles and Tutorials should articles be on 'how to dos' or any informative article would do. Thanks.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 403

Postby walash » 16 Oct 2016, 08:08

@Fergal

Would you please move this one in? viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12325

I think people would benefit from it in that section.

Thanks.
Wal

walash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby Fergal » 16 Oct 2016, 09:54

Thanks everyone for your support, great to see that our new section is of interest to our members.

darrensurrey wrote:What kinds of topics are we talking about?

At the moment you are welcome to post articles about any type of topic you feel would be of interest. It's possible that at a later date we may outline some topics, but at the moment you are free to write about anything that meets our general forum guidelines. One thing I would say is that the articles section is for information / factual type articles and not for time sensitive articles such as news stories.

darrensurrey wrote:And can we link to external sites from said articles?

As with our other forum sections, you can include a link if it is relevant to the post content, as opposed to being purely promotional.

skysnap wrote:does it hurt the site in anyway? I mean many of us discuss fall of article writing sites. I don't want to see FC going down due to all the problems that come with article writing site.

We believe that it will help ForumCoin by providing interesting content for our members, which will also help with our SEO. If we see any issues in the future we can make changes accordingly.

Lexi wrote:What about duplicated topics? Everyone has different experiences and insight they can offer, but how can you prevent people repeating the same things for the sake of it?

The articles need to be original, however, two members can post an article about the same topic, provided they have their own angle on it and are not copying each other.

IcyFirefly wrote:1) Article length?
2) Copyrights?
5) Images in article?

Thanks IcyFirefly, your first four questions are answered in our Submitting Your Article Guidelines topic. Yes, relevant images are allowed and indeed welcomed in articles.

bestwriter wrote:I read the rules and wondered how short or long those paras should be.

We haven't given a definite rule for that, as long as it is not abused with really short paragraphs we should be good.

walash wrote:Would you please move this one in? viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12325

Thanks walash, that's moved and is a great article. If we receive more content of that quality our new articles section will be very successful.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby nangk08 » 16 Oct 2016, 13:33

Wow, this is indeed good news Fergal. Thanks a lot for starting this section. I read the article submission guidelines which pretty much answers most questions related to article submission. However, there is still one question that I need to ask and that is, what kind of topics can we submit articles on? SEO, technical stuff, travel, food???

nangk08

ForumCoin: 822

Postby Fergal » 17 Oct 2016, 06:17

nangk08 wrote:what kind of topics can we submit articles on?

Thanks for your question nangk08. At the moment we are quite flexible on the topics that can be submitted. However, we may list certain topics, which we would prefer articles on, in the near future.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby nangk08 » 17 Oct 2016, 06:20

Fergal wrote:
nangk08 wrote:what kind of topics can we submit articles on?

Thanks for your question nangk08. At the moment we are quite flexible on the topics that can be submitted. However, we may list certain topics, which we would prefer articles on, in the near future.

Oh great, thanks for the clarification! :thumbup:

nangk08

ForumCoin: 822

Next

Return to Guidelines and Announcements