ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Temporary Daily Post Limit Increase

Postby CyberFreak » 20 Jan 2016, 09:40

Howdy,

Our server move as mentioned here is completed. If you are reading this then it means you are viewing the site on the new server :) As the downtime may result in some users not being able to post any/all their daily posts, we have increase the daily post limit for a couple of days. We have doubled the number of post you can earn forumcoin from to 20 posts daily for a short time.

If you notice any strange behavior or errors since our move, please let me know either in this topic or via PM.

Thanks and happy posting :)

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,329

Re: Temporary Daily Post Limit Increase

Postby nakitakona » 20 Jan 2016, 10:54

I have awhile ago noticed it. And this means we as an active users/writers on this site get another 10 chances to increase our earning opportunity for that matter. Nevertheless, it is according to your latest announcement as temporary but the effect is seemingly permanent to those who are seriously taken FC as their source of online earning. What else we could say about this modus is thank you.

Last edited by nakitakona on 20 Jan 2016, 14:02, edited 1 time in total.
nakitakona

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 700

Postby Angie10 » 20 Jan 2016, 11:11

@cyberfreak...first off, thank you very much for the temporary daily limit increase :)

When I went to log in earlier today, the site wouldn't come up at all. In fact, it looked as if the site was up for sale. I don't know if that makes sense to you or not?

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,072

Postby Sam » 20 Jan 2016, 11:28

CyberFreak wrote:We have doubled the number of post you can earn forumcoin from to 20 posts daily for a short time.

Cool! That's awesome and I hope people take advantage of it. :)

:wave:
Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 1,445

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Jan 2016, 11:58

Someone told me the site was closed earlier but when I came on here it was fine. Perhaps it was just a glitch. Great that the posting limit has been doubled temporarily :)

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby CyberFreak » 20 Jan 2016, 12:33

Angie10 wrote:When I went to log in earlier today, the site wouldn't come up at all. In fact, it looked as if the site was up for sale. I don't know if that makes sense to you or not?
That makes sense :) It is just a little problem with the DNS however it should now sort itself out soon for everyone. If you do get issues with a strange page showing, make sure you are accessing forumcoin.com and not www.forumcoin.com for the time being atleast. The problem is fixed but it takes some time for the changes to reach everyone.

sprite1950 wrote:Someone told me the site was closed earlier but when I came on here it was fine. Perhaps it was just a glitch. Great that the posting limit has been doubled temporarily :)
It was just a little glitch unfortunately :( Should be sorted now for the most part. We are still open and alive :mrgreen:

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby kataomoi » 20 Jan 2016, 13:03

I didn't even notice that we were moving to a new server. Anyways, thanks for the double posts allowance ^__^

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,010

Postby nela13 » 20 Jan 2016, 13:26

Thank you so much @cyberFreak for this bonus, this will help us to increase our forum coins, even if it is for a short period of time it is good.

nela13

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 668

Postby oldbuddy » 20 Jan 2016, 15:01

It's going to be interesting to see what side effect this increase has on post quality. My guess is there will be a flood of posts created for the sole purpose of collecting a few extra pennies, but at least it's only for a couple of days.

Have fun everyone!

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 419

Postby Happyland » 20 Jan 2016, 15:08

I am glad the conversion to the new server is completed. One thing about change is you don't have changes without glitches. Thanks for the extra posts per day even if it is temporary.

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,013

Postby CyberFreak » 20 Jan 2016, 16:57

oldbuddy wrote:It's going to be interesting to see what side effect this increase has on post quality. My guess is there will be a flood of posts created for the sole purpose of collecting a few extra pennies, but at least it's only for a couple of days.

Have fun everyone!
Hopefully users will not abuse this. If you do see any low quality posts though, please do report them. None of us want a few users to ruin it for everyone.

Happyland wrote:I am glad the conversion to the new server is completed. One thing about change is you don't have changes without glitches. Thanks for the extra posts per day even if it is temporary.
I am glad that the transfer is complete aswell :lol:

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby laksh » 20 Jan 2016, 17:09

Oh, thanks for that.. really appreciate it :) I haven't experienced anything abnormal so far..

laksh

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 260

Postby ksridharprasad » 21 Jan 2016, 04:08

Hi Friends,

I am happy to know that Forumcoin temporarily increased daily posts from 10 to 20, so every body must use this opportunity. Yesterday itself I have seen this increase of posts from ten to twenty. I hope that the amin may continue this daily posts limit to 20 for long time.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 293

Postby cessy_08 » 21 Jan 2016, 09:38

Cool and thanks for the additional post limit :) Hopefully I won't encounter any issues but will let you know nonetheless.

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,098

Postby vathsala » 21 Jan 2016, 09:45

Thank you for increasing the number of posts temporarily though. yesterday i missed to utilised this opportunity because just now i am seeing this thread. But it is ok. Today i can avail this opportunity and try to post 20 comments.

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 32

Next

Return to Guidelines and Announcements