ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: Reached ten dollars

Postby Angie10 » 14 Dec 2015, 17:38

ksridharprasad wrote:Hi Happyland,

Thanks for the response and to all other friends who responded to this thread, I have already received the payment from Instacashsweepstake site the next day itself. They paid $10.05 US dollars as requested by me, I have withdrawn all available cash in my account.

Thanks for giving us an update, @ksridharprasad....I'm really happy that it didn't end up being a scam, and that you got paid all your money :) Did you find out how you're meant to request a claim? That would come in very handy for any future cash out. I think because you're a member of many sites, it may be an idea to make note of all the important information for each of the sites, just so you don't get confused or forget.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,044

Postby philo » 18 Feb 2016, 05:49

ksridharprasad wrote:Hi Happyland,

Thanks for the response and to all other friends who responded to this thread, I have already received the payment from Instacashsweepstake site the next day itself. They paid $10.05 US dollars as requested by me, I have withdrawn all available cash in my account.

Congrats friends earning money from the site.Is that site available to international members?

philo

ForumCoin: 174

Postby morgoodie » 21 Feb 2016, 19:57

Congratulations on reaching that level of cash out. I know it is not easy to reach in some sites. I am not a member of this site but if you need help they should have a contact button so you can have them help you get your money. I cannot believe that they wouldn't have a button to click or a tab for your account that would allow you to get your money. I hope you can get this figured out so you can earn your money you deserve.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 214

Postby oldbuddy » 21 Feb 2016, 20:36

I have been earning from Instant Cash Sweepstakes for several years and for the sake of others reading this, it is not hidden at all. Right under the heading after you logon is a gray menu bar and standing out in a larger font is a link that says "Get Your $10.00 Now". It does pay reliably, but it's a slow earner.

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 413

Postby nela13 » 21 Feb 2016, 22:38

Congratulations for this payment. I never heard about this site, what do you do there? Is it a PTC? A forum? A survey site? Tell us something more about this site. Thanks for sharing.

nela13

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby oldbuddy » 22 Feb 2016, 04:16

nela13 wrote:Congratulations for this payment. I never heard about this site, what do you do there? Is it a PTC? A forum? A survey site? Tell us something more about this site. Thanks for sharing.

It's just what the name says, you answer series of questions (a very short survey) and earn pennies, then they give away more money in a sweepstakes every month. If you get referrals, you earn more when they earn.

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 413

Postby FuZyOn » 13 Oct 2016, 07:40

Good job, Instacash seems like an incredible site without too much effort needed but it's only available in US :(. Congrats!

FuZyOn

ForumCoin: 294

Previous

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs