ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Reached ten dollars

Postby ksridharprasad » 09 Dec 2015, 21:18

Hi Friends,

I am happy to say that I have reached $ 10.00 Plus US dollars in Instacash sweeps takes site, I think that the pay out is $2.00 US dollars only but I wish to withdraw/redeem cash after reaching Ten Dollars. Today I have reached ten dollars amount so any time I may opt for redemption/cash out. I do not know how to redeem my payment from the site and I have not find any tab to request/redeem my payment. Please share your experience, so that I may request my payment

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 293

Re: Reached ten dollars

Postby ivyparkgirl » 10 Dec 2015, 00:20

I would like to check the instacash site out.I might be interested in joining. Have you ever been paid by the site?

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 954

Postby Vinaya » 10 Dec 2015, 01:08

congrats, In the last few weeks, I have not reached payment threshold any where. The only money I have received in the last few weeks is ROI on PTC site. I am yet to recover my investment on PTC

Wellbeing eZine: May You Live 100 Springs http://wellbeingezine.com
Join Postloop and start earning now http://www.postloop.com/invite/Vinaya.Ghimire
Forum Wheel: Earning Money by posting on forums http://theforumwheel.com/invite/Vinaya
eZine Nepal: Delivering Nepal to the World http://ezinenepal.com
Vinaya

ForumCoin: -51

Postby iyanpol12 » 10 Dec 2015, 01:15

Congratulations to you. i am not in that site nor know how it works. I am doing other sites so I think I don't have enough time.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 27

Postby helpinghand » 10 Dec 2015, 05:05

ksridharprasad wrote:Hi Friends,

I am happy to say that I have reached $ 10.00 Plus US dollars in Instacash sweeps takes site, I think that the pay out is $2.00 US dollars only but I wish to withdraw/redeem cash after reaching Ten Dollars. Today I have reached ten dollars amount so any time I may opt for redemption/cash out. I do not know how to redeem my payment from the site and I have not find any tab to request/redeem my payment. Please share your experience, so that I may request my payment

I think you should first check such things like how to cash out/minimum withdrawal limit etc. before joining a site. It's just a suprise for me that you look for ways to cash out after reaching $10..lol. Anyway, let's hope for the best friend. :)

Join me in the most promising earning site - Forumwheel.
The best paid to post forum ever - Indya Forums
Just PM me if you need any clarifications/help/guidance on any sites above.
:)
helpinghand

ForumCoin: 146

Postby grecy0905 » 10 Dec 2015, 08:25

Instacash is not available in my country. I don't want to use VPN for reputation sake too. However, since you are earning on the site, have you check their FAQ on how to redeem or ask their support if you did not see the payment details on FAQ.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 389

Postby nakitakona » 10 Dec 2015, 10:26

For me you've been tricked. As far as I understand any online sweepstakes game, there is a clear mode of claiming a payment. If there is none, they are going to email you. Anyway just wait for sooner or later they are going to contact you via email.

nakitakona

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 795

Postby Angie10 » 10 Dec 2015, 15:28

Congrats on reaching your cash out limit, @ksridharprasad :) I've never heard of Instacash SweepStakes, but I sure hope redeeming won't be a problem. They should really make it clear how people cash out, you shouldn't have to struggle to find where on the site it tells you that. I agree with grecy0905, maybe you should email admin and see what they say. Good luck :)

Angie10

ForumCoin: 658

Postby rphk » 10 Dec 2015, 15:32

congrats krishnaprasad, i heard the name instacash but not tried that ,if you don't mind can you give some details little bit about that site so that we can also learn how to make some money from that.

rphk

ForumCoin: 61

Postby simonex » 10 Dec 2015, 21:41

I've thrown a glance on that site just now, and I didn't find any FAQ section. Only a mention about payment up to 15 January. I don't know which year. :) I hope you will be paid soon.

simonex

ForumCoin: 47

Postby helpinghand » 11 Dec 2015, 05:32

Hope you have cleared out the issue by now? Would you mind sharing it once you are over with it. May be they will contact you soon. Let's hope for the best.

Join me in the most promising earning site - Forumwheel.
The best paid to post forum ever - Indya Forums
Just PM me if you need any clarifications/help/guidance on any sites above.
:)
helpinghand

ForumCoin: 146

Postby Fergal » 14 Dec 2015, 07:42

[Moving topic to a more appropriate forum section!]

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 16,309

Postby Happyland » 14 Dec 2015, 17:13

It sounds like one of those cash sweepstakes sites. I know that sweepstakes sites are hard to win (if there are any real winners at all) but now it is hard to cash out the money as well? I will give you four things that could help you --perhaps you should contact the site and inquire, read the faq section, review the terms of service section and look for a forum for that site that could explain the reward process.

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,299

Postby ksridharprasad » 14 Dec 2015, 17:27

Hi Happyland,

Thanks for the response and to all other friends who responded to this thread, I have already received the payment from Instacashsweepstake site the next day itself. They paid $10.05 US dollars as requested by me, I have withdrawn all available cash in my account.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 293

Postby CTx » 14 Dec 2015, 17:31

Nice, congrats. :D
How long did it take you to reach that amount? What kind of tasks do you have to do in that site?

CTx

ForumCoin: 374

Next

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs