ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: Earned my firist dollar at Niume

Postby nela13 » 01 Nov 2016, 10:53

Congratulations @bestwriter, you are tempting me to join :D! If you reach $1 in three days that means that it is possible with some work get a payment from them every month. There is one thing I don't understand about the site, Is it a social media like facebook or Is it like Blogjob?

nela13

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 668

Postby bestwriter » 01 Nov 2016, 11:28

nela13 wrote:Congratulations @bestwriter, you are tempting me to join :D! If you reach $1 in three days that means that it is possible with some work get a payment from them every month. There is one thing I don't understand about the site, Is it a social media like facebook or Is it like Blogjob?

It is a blogging site in that you write a post - a minimum of 5 sentences and upload some images, and videos if possible. Share your blog with sites where you are registered. You can also interact with members there, If you read my article on Niume under articles and tutorials you will get a better idea.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 399

Postby Tdc06 » 02 Nov 2016, 14:24

Congratulations @bestwriter so quickly you earned your $1 via writing. I wish me too can write well.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 61

Postby bestwriter » 02 Nov 2016, 23:50

Tdc06 wrote:Congratulations @bestwriter so quickly you earned your $1 via writing. I wish me too can write well.

It is not difficult but my achievement is nothing compared to some who get thousands of views for their posts

bestwriter

Postby morgoodie » 03 Nov 2016, 00:48

I have found that it isn't too hard to get views although it does take some sharing but I really like Niume. It is so much easier to use than LB and I like that you don't necessarily have to have a long post. Makes it easier to start writing since I don't have to worry about word count.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 222

Postby bestwriter » 03 Nov 2016, 01:10

morgoodie wrote:I have found that it isn't too hard to get views although it does take some sharing but I really like Niume. It is so much easier to use than LB and I like that you don't necessarily have to have a long post. Makes it easier to start writing since I don't have to worry about word count.

Its just not earning but the entire activity there is smooth and interesting.

bestwriter

Postby naruto100 » 03 Nov 2016, 03:07

It is going slowly now, but still it is better to workout there. I am happy with it.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 124

Postby bestwriter » 03 Nov 2016, 08:31

naruto100 wrote:It is going slowly now, but still it is better to workout there. I am happy with it.

I too am quite comfortable there. There are so many topics to write on.

bestwriter

Postby swalia » 03 Nov 2016, 15:00

I got my first payment yesterday from Niume.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 289

Postby morgoodie » 03 Nov 2016, 15:35

Congratulations @swalia. I have only begun working there and have 4 posts. I am slowing creeping to my first $1 but that is okay. I like the site and feel comfortable there. It is easy to write posts there and I like that the site is so user friendly. I am still getting familiar with it. I hope this site is going to stick around for longer than the others.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 222

Postby grecy0905 » 03 Nov 2016, 18:59

You know what makes it exciting is that Niume is always do its best to encourage every one of their writers in their writing. the site is telling you what you could do to make your writing very successful. I love the site and I wish to get my energy back.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby bestwriter » 03 Nov 2016, 22:46

grecy0905 wrote:You know what makes it exciting is that Niume is always do its best to encourage every one of their writers in their writing. the site is telling you what you could do to make your writing very successful. I love the site and I wish to get my energy back.

2 of my articles are featured there which has added a spring in my step to do more. Have earned 3.5 so far. I like everything about that site. Getting good Views is our responsibility I guess.

--- 04 Nov 2016, 04:17 ---

swalia wrote:I got my first payment yesterday from Niume.

That is truly encouraging. Keep up the good work.

bestwriter

Postby grecy0905 » 04 Nov 2016, 00:06

bestwriter wrote:
grecy0905 wrote:You know what makes it exciting is that Niume is always do its best to encourage every one of their writers in their writing. the site is telling you what you could do to make your writing very successful. I love the site and I wish to get my energy back.

2 of my articles are featured there which has added a spring in my step to do more. Have earned 3.5 so far. I like everything about that site. Getting good Views is our responsibility I guess.

Wow that is really a good news. I hope you have a lot of article that will get feature. I wonder what category you are writing? I am thinking of changing my category but I don't know how to write on some. I cannot even starts a word :lol: .

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby bestwriter » 04 Nov 2016, 00:50

grecy0905 wrote:
bestwriter wrote:

Wow that is really a good news. I hope you have a lot of article that will get feature. I wonder what category you are writing? I am thinking of changing my category but I don't know how to write on some. I cannot even starts a word :lol: .

You write well. Just try. I write on many cateogories but photography is my main. My featured articles are on architectural/design and lifestyle.

bestwriter

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 04 Nov 2016, 02:17

bestwriter wrote:I joined Niume 3 day ago s with maximum activity on Oct. 29. I have just earned my first dollar there. Looks like it is possible to reach payout at the rate at which I am being active there.

What is the task.. i uploaded pictures.. dont know how to earn

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 206

PreviousNext

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs