ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Earned my firist dollar at Niume

Postby bestwriter » 30 Oct 2016, 05:24

I joined Niume 3 day ago s with maximum activity on Oct. 29. I have just earned my first dollar there. Looks like it is possible to reach payout at the rate at which I am being active there.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 399

Re: Earned my firist dollar at Niume

Postby haripriyavkl » 30 Oct 2016, 05:47

Congratulations @bestwriter. :thumbup: . I have joined that site one week before, but not even posted a single post because their pays based on view basis that's why. After seeing your post I think I should also make a try. Thank you :)

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 928

Postby bestwriter » 30 Oct 2016, 06:57

haripriyavkl wrote:Congratulations @bestwriter. :thumbup: . I have joined that site one week before, but not even posted a single post because their pays based on view basis that's why. After seeing your post I think I should also make a try. Thank you :)

There is more to writing than just earning. I like to showcase my photography to the world.

bestwriter

Postby germainebull » 30 Oct 2016, 07:31

bestwriter wrote:I have just earned my first dollar there.

Kudos!
How many photographs did you share to earn this dollar?
Is there a possibility of you earning an extra dollar from these same photographs?

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 433

Postby bestwriter » 30 Oct 2016, 08:52

germainebull wrote:
bestwriter wrote:I have just earned my first dollar there.

Kudos!
How many photographs did you share to earn this dollar?
Is there a possibility of you earning an extra dollar from these same photographs?

I have not counted :)

bestwriter

Postby morgoodie » 30 Oct 2016, 23:26

Congratulations @bestwriter on making your first dollar. I have signed up but have not posted anything in there yet. I am not sure what I want to write about yet. I need to just take the plunge and get going on the site so I can see how good it will be for me. Good luck on making your next dollar.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 229

Postby bestwriter » 30 Oct 2016, 23:41

morgoodie wrote:Congratulations @bestwriter on making your first dollar. I have signed up but have not posted anything in there yet. I am not sure what I want to write about yet. I need to just take the plunge and get going on the site so I can see how good it will be for me. Good luck on making your next dollar.

There are so many spheres as they call them you can choose to write in. Just share. Sharing is the key there.
Once you have written views pile up not just at the moment you share your posts but as and when they are viewed.

bestwriter

Postby naruto100 » 31 Oct 2016, 02:17

Means are you only sharing photos, or writing articles too?! And also so far how many posts are there. Even I have joined them recently. Right now I am above the 6$, I will reach to payout soon.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 124

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2016, 03:33

naruto100 wrote:Means are you only sharing photos, or writing articles too?! And also so far how many posts are there. Even I have joined them recently. Right now I am above the 6$, I will reach to payout soon.
Every day counts as views keep increasing even on old posts. I write good articles and then upload photos. I am in no hurry

.My presence on those 'share' sites is minimal. I am depending on public support.

bestwriter

Postby Decentlady » 31 Oct 2016, 07:27

Congrats! That's a great way to start. I am a little lazy to post really, knowing there isn't much I can do to earn there.

Decentlady

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 502

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2016, 07:35

Decentlady wrote:Congrats! That's a great way to start. I am a little lazy to post really, knowing there isn't much I can do to earn there.

I get more than just earnings there.

bestwriter

Postby Angie10 » 31 Oct 2016, 08:12

Congratulations, @bestwriter! If you made $1 in about 3 days, you could very well be cashing out in another 27 days or less, depending on how your popularity grows. I hope you continue to thrive and do well for yourself there.

I'm surprised to observe that there's a few of us who registered but have yet to write on the site, though!

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,072

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2016, 08:53

Angie10 wrote:Congratulations, @bestwriter! If you made $1 in about 3 days, you could very well be cashing out in another 27 days or less, depending on how your popularity grows. I hope you continue to thrive and do well for yourself there.

I'm surprised to observe that there's a few of us who registered but have yet to write on the site, though!

I do not know why people are hesitant. If you have many photos and video clips you can write a post on that under different spheres as they call them. You can even pick photos and videos from the net giving them due credit. They need just 5 lines. If one has a good following at those sharing sites they can earn pretty fast

bestwriter

Postby Gina145 » 31 Oct 2016, 13:08

bestwriter wrote:You can even pick photos and videos from the net giving them due credit.

Be careful with this. Some sites will allow you to reuse their photos free of charge but many won't. If you get caught using the wrong photo without permission, the copyright holder could send you a hefty bill.

YouTube videos are safer because you can use them as long as the embed option is available.

Gina145

ForumCoin: 757

Postby bestwriter » 31 Oct 2016, 13:30

Gina145 wrote:
bestwriter wrote:You can even pick photos and videos from the net giving them due credit.

Be careful with this. Some sites will allow you to reuse their photos free of charge but many won't. If you get caught using the wrong photo without permission, the copyright holder could send you a hefty bill.

YouTube videos are safer because you can use them as long as the embed option is available.

I have been writing online for several years and I am aware of this rule. Thank you for reminding me once again. Nothing like alerts from friends.

bestwriter

Next

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs