ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Another gift card from Tellwut

Postby thisnthat » 12 Jul 2016, 15:21

I know some people don't care for this one. It's super simple though, and I usually do it between other gigs. It's not a fast earner, but the gift cards do come in handy.

I just received another $10 Tango card. I'm saving these up to buy one big card from Hotels.com to save a bunch on a hotel stay for my upcoming trip.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 151

Re: Another gift card from Tellwut

Postby Happyland » 12 Jul 2016, 16:10

Congratulations on your gift cards. What kind of site is Tellwut? Is it a forum or some kind of survey site? What makes it so simple? Can you provide a brief description of the ways to earn on that site? Thanks.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,013

Postby Angie10 » 12 Jul 2016, 18:10

Congratulations, thisnthat! If works for you, that's all that matters :) I hope you are able to save as much as you need.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,072

Postby thisnthat » 13 Jul 2016, 13:29

Happyland wrote:Congratulations on your gift cards. What kind of site is Tellwut? Is it a forum or some kind of survey site? What makes it so simple? Can you provide a brief description of the ways to earn on that site? Thanks.

It's a survey site, but it's a little different. You can answer daily polls written by other members and write your own. You really don't have to do the other kind of surveys, if you don't want to (I don't). I believe it's only open to US, UK, and Canada, if I remember correctly.

It's a slow earner, so some don't feel it's worth their time. I don't blame them, because I feel that way about some sites too. It gives me something to do between posting and stuff, and I make good use of the gift cards.

-- 13 Jul 2016, 13:29 --

Angie10 wrote:Congratulations, thisnthat! If works for you, that's all that matters :) I hope you are able to save as much as you need.

Thanks, Ang. :D

thisnthat

Postby Angie10 » 13 Jul 2016, 17:58

@thisnthat....it sounds interesting. I know it's not open to everyone, just a small handful of countries. I don't mind slow earners as long as I enjoy the site and it's legitimate and pays :)

Angie10

Postby IcyFirefly » 14 Jul 2016, 11:30

I like Tellwut too, and I have cashed out many times! I don't mind it and I listed in my basket of eggs. I do when I can with Tellwut but like you, I believe the gift cards come in handy. I save them in my Amazon account with other gift cards to dog food and whatever I need.

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 12

Postby thisnthat » 14 Jul 2016, 14:45

IcyFirefly wrote:I like Tellwut too, and I have cashed out many times! I don't mind it and I listed in my basket of eggs. I do when I can with Tellwut but like you, I believe the gift cards come in handy. I save them in my Amazon account with other gift cards to dog food and whatever I need.

Seriously, you can buy pretty much anything at Amazon. They have a little bit of everything.

I sometimes save and use the gift cards to do my holiday shopping too.

The last little trip we went on, I did Walmart cards and used them for gas at Murphy (Walmart's gas station). You also get a little discount (like 3 cents off a gallon, sometimes more) when you use a WM card at Murphy.

thisnthat

Postby IcyFirefly » 15 Jul 2016, 11:56

thisnthat wrote:Seriously, you can buy pretty much anything at Amazon. They have a little bit of everything.

I sometimes save and use the gift cards to do my holiday shopping too.

The last little trip we went on, I did Walmart cards and used them for gas at Murphy (Walmart's gas station). You also get a little discount (like 3 cents off a gallon, sometimes more) when you use a WM card at Murphy.

Tellwut limited how many polls you can take, for me it was 5-6 a day because I didn't want to do the external surveys. Out of boredom, I did some surveys, qualified for two, and I was able to take all the polls that were available, and this got me to cash out faster. Now, I tried to do the surveys once in a while. I guess you have to put in the time in order to get where you want :)

IcyFirefly

Postby thisnthat » 15 Jul 2016, 14:45

IcyFirefly wrote:
Tellwut limited how many polls you can take, for me it was 5-6 a day because I didn't want to do the external surveys. Out of boredom, I did some surveys, qualified for two, and I was able to take all the polls that were available, and this got me to cash out faster. Now, I tried to do the surveys once in a while. I guess you have to put in the time in order to get where you want :)

Yeah, I hate surveys. Every so often I get tempted to try one when I'm getting close to cashing out. I guess it's enough to keep me at the max for polls, even though I don't think I've ever successfully completed one.

thisnthat

Postby thisnthat » 09 Aug 2016, 15:21

Oh, keep in mind that you can get the newsletter which has four exclusive polls worth an extra 50 points. You can also write two polls each week.

I just got another Tango card last week, but I forgot to post it here.

thisnthat

Postby IcyFirefly » 10 Aug 2016, 14:34

thisnthat wrote:Oh, keep in mind that you can get the newsletter which has four exclusive polls worth an extra 50 points. You can also write two polls each week.

I just cashed out for $10 Amazon card today too! And for 4000 points which equal to $10 is the best equivalent so far for me. Gifthulk takes 5000 points for only $5 dollars!

IcyFirefly

Postby Angie10 » 10 Aug 2016, 15:02

thisnthat wrote:Oh, keep in mind that you can get the newsletter which has four exclusive polls worth an extra 50 points. You can also write two polls each week.

Wow, way to go thisnthat :) You seem to be doing so well for yourself on Tellwut! It sounds like an interesting site, but as far as I remember, it doesn't accept international workers.I need to start looking for something along these lines to replace ChatAbout.

Angie10

Postby thisnthat » 10 Aug 2016, 17:16

Angie10 wrote:

Wow, way to go thisnthat :) You seem to be doing so well for yourself on Tellwut! It sounds like an interesting site, but as far as I remember, it doesn't accept international workers.I need to start looking for something along these lines to replace ChatAbout.

Thanks! It's going to help me out for my trip. I do think it's restricted though, so I'm sorry about that.

There are some quirky characters over there that make the comments after each poll very.. interesting.

thisnthat

Postby thisnthat » 09 Sep 2016, 14:34

I just received another gift card. I'm stocking up for Christmas shopping (or gift cards to give as gifts) now.

I made the mistake of attempting a survey though. It was one of those endless loop ones. It said it was a one minute survey, but it went on and on... I know better than to bother with surveys, but they sucked me in with the one minute lie. Don't know why I fell for it. Man, I hate surveys.

thisnthat

Postby thisnthat » 04 Oct 2016, 14:59

I just got another gift card. I guess I'll use some of these for buying birthday gifts. I have a couple of them to get right now. Then onto Christmas.

This was a great boost for my recent trip. I ended up getting enough Tango cards to get a $50 card for Hotels.com. Getting 50 bucks off a hotel room isn't too shabby.

thisnthat

Next

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs