ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: Payment from Postloop

Postby IcyFirefly » 18 Jun 2016, 10:37

I have just cashed out for $5 dollars the other day, but it has taken me more than two weeks to get there. I only have 3 forums that come online to work on now, and they are not daily either.

Things are not rosey at PL anymore, many forums have gone or banned or disabled. The ones that are left really specific, such as travel in India, halo forum, and such.

The thing about PL that is most important is the rating. Joining new forums you are facing low rating, which means your earning goes down, so be careful where you sign up.

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 12

Postby kaka135 » 18 Jun 2016, 10:48

IcyFirefly wrote:The thing about PL that is most important is the rating. Joining new forums you are facing low rating, which means your earning goes down, so be careful where you sign up.

Thanks for sharing this. I would like to join some new forums, but there aren't many forums that I have knowledge in, so I can't really work on PL now, as the three forums I join are now disabled. But I really like the site pays fast. ;)

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby thisnthat » 28 Jun 2016, 15:21

IcyFirefly wrote:I have just cashed out for $5 dollars the other day, but it has taken me more than two weeks to get there. I only have 3 forums that come online to work on now, and they are not daily either.

Things are not rosey at PL anymore, many forums have gone or banned or disabled. The ones that are left really specific, such as travel in India, halo forum, and such.

The thing about PL that is most important is the rating. Joining new forums you are facing low rating, which means your earning goes down, so be careful where you sign up.

That's the sad part. I'd like to join more, and I'm sure the owners would like some new posters. I don't dare take a chance on wrecking my rating though. If this keeps up, I"m afraid the work will eventually dry up. Shame too because it was a decently busy site. There are far fewer forums there now, even though there are still several.

I do have to say that I always get paid, and in a timely manner.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 151

Postby Angie10 » 28 Jun 2016, 17:39

The rating system has really messed things up for PostLoop members. I'd say it's got worse in the last year. I don't remember it being so bad when I first joined, and then it gradually became a nuisance. So they can't blame us for sticking with the ones we know LOL We're playing them at their own game hehe :)

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,057

Postby thisnthat » 28 Jun 2016, 19:01

Angie10 wrote:The rating system has really messed things up for PostLoop members. I'd say it's got worse in the last year. I don't remember it being so bad when I first joined, and then it gradually became a nuisance. So they can't blame us for sticking with the ones we know LOL We're playing them at their own game hehe :)

Pretty much, but I'm afraid we're gaming ourselves at the same time, in a way. Sooner or later all the forums could dry up if there are no new people posting on them, thus causing the whole thing to go defunct. I hope not...

I wish they would just do away with the rating system altogether rather than gaming it.

thisnthat

Postby Angie10 » 29 Jun 2016, 14:44

I know what you mean, @thisnthat. It really is a vicious cycle, but I also feel like we're at the mercy of some forum owners, they have us in a stranglehold. IDK I also feel like we may have reached a stalemate, from which neither side wants to back down. With the forum owners getting stricter and stricter and more punishing in the way they award scores, while we the writers refuse to join any of the new ones for fear of their scores being harshly brought down. It's a real shame and I admit your assessment may very well be spot on. But even still, I'm still petrified of helping remedy the situation by joining more forums.

Angie10

Postby Decentlady » 01 Jul 2016, 07:06

I tried to join PostLoop yesterday, made ten posts and within few hours got an email saying I was rejected because my English isn't upto the mark. I think I better join English classes now! :crazy:

Decentlady

ForumCoin: 484

Postby hopeliner » 01 Jul 2016, 07:22

that was fast. i have tried getting on the site but it seems they are not accepting members as per now. that is good extra money after all hard work never goes unrewarded. i hope to hear more and learn more about the site. otherwise congratulations.

hopeliner

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Angie10 » 01 Jul 2016, 08:26

Decentlady wrote:I tried to join PostLoop yesterday, made ten posts and within few hours got an email saying I was rejected because my English isn't upto the mark. I think I better join English classes now! :crazy:

Sorry to hear that, Decentlady! I have never understood how PostLoop works these days. There used to be a time when I could call it. But now there are people out there (no offence) who you'd expect to fail outright, but who then breeze through the trial stage and vice versa. So I hope you haven't taken it too much to heart because I've seen many good writers getting rejected in recent times.

Angie10

Postby Decentlady » 01 Jul 2016, 08:47

Angie10 wrote:
Decentlady wrote:I tried to join PostLoop yesterday, made ten posts and within few hours got an email saying I was rejected because my English isn't upto the mark. I think I better join English classes now! :crazy:

Sorry to hear that, Decentlady! I have never understood how PostLoop works these days. There used to be a time when I could call it. But now there are people out there (no offence) who you'd expect to fail outright, but who then breeze through the trial stage and vice versa. So I hope you haven't taken it too much to heart because I've seen many good writers getting rejected in recent times.

Lol @Angie10 thanks at kind words but I am carefree person and so I took it easy. Guess what, when I went through their rules it stated you could reapply if got rejected the first time but the email that ingot clearly said I CAN NOT reapply! So I got the messagd that you just confirmed. Thanks girl!

Decentlady

ForumCoin: 484

Postby thisnthat » 01 Jul 2016, 15:51

Decentlady wrote:
Lol @Angie10 thanks at kind words but I am carefree person and so I took it easy. Guess what, when I went through their rules it stated you could reapply if got rejected the first time but the email that ingot clearly said I CAN NOT reapply! So I got the messagd that you just confirmed. Thanks girl!

The way I understand it is that you may reapply unless you get a specific message with your rejection saying that you cannot.

I have to agree with Angie though. I've seen people accepted and others rejected that really surprised me. I see some that post and it really takes an effort to understand what they're trying to say, while at the same time, I have no trouble reading your messages. I'm guessing that there is more than one person who decides who gets accepted... one may be more lenient than others.

thisnthat

Postby Angie10 » 02 Jul 2016, 13:27

Decentlady wrote:
Angie10 wrote:

I'm glad you have thick skin, Decentlady and can just roll with it. I've come across people who have come across as being very bitter over the whole thing. I've seen native English speakers gutted over the outcome. And Ryan isn't the most sympathetic person. I guess it is hat it is.

-- 02 Jul 2016, 13:32 --

thisnthat wrote:
Decentlady wrote:

The way I understand it is that you may reapply unless you get a specific message with your rejection saying that you cannot.

I have to agree with Angie though. I've seen people accepted and others rejected that really surprised me. I see some that post and it really takes an effort to understand what they're trying to say, while at the same time, I have no trouble reading your messages. I'm guessing that there is more than one person who decides who gets accepted... one may be more lenient than others.

I'm glad you explained that, thisnthat; because I have heard so many different views on this and never knew what to believe. I didn't know some people got an outright NO, while others are told they can try again.

Angie10

Postby thisnthat » 02 Jul 2016, 18:59

Angie10 wrote:I'm glad you explained that, thisnthat; because I have heard so many different views on this and never knew what to believe. I didn't know some people got an outright NO, while others are told they can try again.

Well, that's what is says anyway. I had to go look it up, because I wasn't sure either. I posted the quote and the link above somewhere. Never know what's going on over there... :lol:

thisnthat

Postby thisnthat » 28 Sep 2016, 19:17

thisnthat wrote:
Angie10 wrote:The rating system has really messed things up for PostLoop members. I'd say it's got worse in the last year. I don't remember it being so bad when I first joined, and then it gradually became a nuisance. So they can't blame us for sticking with the ones we know LOL We're playing them at their own game hehe :)

Pretty much, but I'm afraid we're gaming ourselves at the same time, in a way. Sooner or later all the forums could dry up if there are no new people posting on them, thus causing the whole thing to go defunct. I hope not...

I wish they would just do away with the rating system altogether rather than gaming it.

Dang, did I predict this or what? I hope I didn't jinx it... I just came across this old post and thought wow, it sure went downhill fast, since this was said in July. Ugh.

thisnthat

Postby ivyparkgirl » 28 Sep 2016, 21:43

You won't be getting payments from that site for long because the site is closing in November 2016.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 917

PreviousNext

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs