ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: Payment from Postloop

Postby morgoodie » 13 Apr 2016, 01:49

I have been discourage at doing anything in PL for the past week since most of my forums are always disabled. I do not wish to join any others as I have no knowledge or interest in them. I was doing pretty good there with about 6 forums and cashing out every other day with $5. I made $45 there in February and only $35 in March. I was also getting frustrated because there was never anything new to comment on and I could not come up with a new thread so I thought I would give it a rest and work on other avenues for money.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 444

Postby kaka135 » 13 Apr 2016, 02:26

@morgoodie Same here. Though I don't earn there very fast, I think it's a good place to earn if the forums are enabled and active. The few forums I joined are always disabled, hence I am quite demotivated to go there now. Also, it seems like some forums are not very active, and I hardly think of anything to write too. :roll:

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,567

Postby cessy_08 » 13 Apr 2016, 09:05

Vinaya wrote:Yet again I received $10 from postloop. My postloop earnings are fluctuating. Sometimes I make just about $10 a day and sometimes I can only make $5 a day.

Earning $10 a day is really nice and you earn it thru Postloop only! I seldom earn that much but it is a good feeling :)

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,120

Postby Angie10 » 13 Apr 2016, 11:10

metsrock69 wrote:It may be something to look into. I like the fact of making a good payout in 2 days.I just wonder if it persistent or does it happen once in a great while.

I'd urge you to be careful about your expectations of earning on PostLoop, because as commendable as Vinaya's earning rate is, it's not common to us all. Some of here are PostLoop veterans but don't earn anywhere near what he earns. You'll find most people are able to cash out $5-10 every few days.

-- 13 Apr 2016, 11:12 --

I've taken to piling up my money on PostLoop, and have been known to cash out at $100! But recently, I've slashed it to $50. Not very advisable because obviously it takes a while longer, and if things go pear shaped, you're dust LOL

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 21

Postby thisnthat » 23 Apr 2016, 15:02

Angie10 wrote:
metsrock69 wrote:It may be something to look into. I like the fact of making a good payout in 2 days.I just wonder if it persistent or does it happen once in a great while.

I'd urge you to be careful about your expectations of earning on PostLoop, because as commendable as Vinaya's earning rate is, it's not common to us all. Some of here are PostLoop veterans but don't earn anywhere near what he earns. You'll find most people are able to cash out $5-10 every few days.

-- 13 Apr 2016, 11:12 --

I've taken to piling up my money on PostLoop, and have been known to cash out at $100! But recently, I've slashed it to $50. Not very advisable because obviously it takes a while longer, and if things go pear shaped, you're dust LOL

I have to agree. It's unusual to earn that much, at least on a regular basis. They do always pay and are quick about it, but that amount of earnings is uncommon.

Dreeklass posted that you get penalized for waiting that long to cash out (which I didn't know before she said it). You might want to check that with her.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 303

Postby Angie10 » 24 Apr 2016, 09:43

thisnthat wrote:
I have to agree. It's unusual to earn that much, at least on a regular basis. They do always pay and are quick about it, but that amount of earnings is uncommon.

Dreeklass posted that you get penalized for waiting that long to cash out (which I didn't know before she said it). You might want to check that with her.

@thisnthat...Oh really?! OMG that's scary, and I wasn't aware of that because I do it from time to time and have never been penalised for it. Maybe I should check with Ryan and get it clarified before I do get penalised. Thanks, thisnthat :)

Angie10

Postby jonjenkins » 27 Apr 2016, 10:22

It's good to hear about people having success with Postloop. I've joined a few forums that seem interesting, but half of them keep getting disabled. I'll take another look at the list and see if I can contribute to some of the others.

What is the main reason for the forums being disabled?

jonjenkins

ForumCoin: 114

Postby Angie10 » 27 Apr 2016, 11:13

@jonjenkins....forums generally get disabled because they've run out of points on which to run. The forum owners may have built up their forum to a level they are satisfied with and move on. Some come and go within a blink of an eye, while others stay for a good while. Right now I'm down to only 2 forums, while my other 3 keep popping up and taking a few days' break. It certainly seems very quiet at the moment, so I'm not making much from PostLoop at the moment. BUT I'm not prepared to join any new forums.

Angie10

Postby blair » 27 Apr 2016, 12:08

I wonder if you do not run out of things to write. Almost all of us using PL should have written around thousands of posts by now. What keeps you going?

blair

ForumCoin: 325

Postby kaka135 » 27 Apr 2016, 22:29

blair wrote:I wonder if you do not run out of things to write. Almost all of us using PL should have written around thousands of posts by now. What keeps you going?

I guess sometimes it's the discussion that keep us going. When we are interested in learning or sharing a certain topic, we might just keep going to find out more from it.

But frankly speaking, I don't think I can spend much time in PL, as there aren't many forums that I can join or interested in, and those forums are always disabled. Sometimes I can't think of anything else to respond as well, especially when there are no discussions going on and I can't think of any new topics.

kaka135

Postby morgoodie » 28 Apr 2016, 01:20

I have not been on postloop for about a week now that I have cashed out. I am just burned out by it and all the forums keep being disabled so I can never make my points. I was making $5 every two days but now it takes almost a week. I just run out of steam and most of the forums that I am a member of having nothing new. I focus on my other sites now.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 444

Postby kaka135 » 28 Apr 2016, 01:42

morgoodie wrote:I have not been on postloop for about a week now that I have cashed out. I am just burned out by it and all the forums keep being disabled so I can never make my points. I was making $5 every two days but now it takes almost a week. I just run out of steam and most of the forums that I am a member of having nothing new. I focus on my other sites now.

Me too. I think I have not been visiting postloop for more than two weeks, and my bonus points have dropped to 0 from 1.37. (I didn't know I need to be active there to earn more bonus points) ;)
Though it's a good earning site, with the forums being disabled, we just can't do much there.

kaka135

Postby thisnthat » 25 May 2016, 13:46

blair wrote:I wonder if you do not run out of things to write. Almost all of us using PL should have written around thousands of posts by now. What keeps you going?

I was just looking at how many posts I've written there the other day. I really couldn't think of much to write, and I was thinking, "No wonder I can't think of anything, since I've written thousands of things."

I keep going because I need the money, and they always pay me promptly. Sometimes, I have to walk away for a bit, or maybe go surf the web for a while. Then I'll see something interesting, and it will give me ideas for something to write.

Some forums are only active once in a while. There is one that I'm on where it seems like myself and one other person are the only ones posting. It's really hard to try to keep that one active. I think other people have given up on it.

thisnthat

Postby chikitta » 25 May 2016, 18:39

I was really looking forward to joining postloop but my account was never verified can someone try to join again is it still open?

chikitta

ForumCoin: 44

Postby thisnthat » 17 Jun 2016, 13:54

chikitta wrote:I was really looking forward to joining postloop but my account was never verified can someone try to join again is it still open?

It is still open, but I don't think you can apply again. If you never heard back from that, I would contact the admin.

Did you register for the "Gateway," subscribe to it, and make your test posts there? It's a different login from the main site.

On topic: I was just paid by PL.

thisnthat

PreviousNext

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs