ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet and other technology

Re: last game you played?

Postby RealM » 20 Sep 2015, 18:00

The last game i played was Dota 2 but i didnt like it, because that is not the type of game that i usually play. I only played it because my friend told me that i would like it.

RealM

ForumCoin: 43

Postby Zohane » 24 Sep 2015, 13:51

Last game I played is the last of us, and today I'll start infamous second son

Zohane

ForumCoin: 45

Postby dhi5001 » 24 Sep 2015, 13:53

i play GTA Vice city. Completed all missions in 3 days

dhi5001

ForumCoin: 18

Postby silvanodantas » 24 Sep 2015, 16:42

The last game i played was The Whitcher wild hunter.

silvanodantas

ForumCoin: 27

Postby Vens » 24 Sep 2015, 20:47

Started playing Starcraft 1 single player yesterday so I'm about 1/3 into Terran campaign.

Gaming Catch-Up - my gaming blog
Vens

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 236

Postby mathkruger » 24 Sep 2015, 23:17

Last game I played was GTA San Andreas, for the first time in my life I've decided that I'll play this game only doing the missions hahahaha Well, I think this is impossible, but I have to try :lol:

mathkruger

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 58

Postby cessy_08 » 29 Oct 2015, 20:34

I haven't played anything for the past months or so. But I think the last game was either candy crush or the soda version of it. It's been that long I forgot the name of the game already!

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,098

Postby Abakane » 30 Oct 2015, 10:18

Vens wrote:Started playing Starcraft 1 single player yesterday so I'm about 1/3 into Terran campaign.

Ah, that was really good game. If you like that one you should try warcraft3. I liked w3 more and you have a ton of mods for it. When you finish starcraft try starcraft2. I played it and it was really good.

Abakane

ForumCoin: 24

Postby Allius » 30 Oct 2015, 10:31

Unfortunately I didn't had time to play as much as I wanted, recently :(
The last game I played was Life is strange, until the 3rd episode. I know that the 5th episode was released recently. I hope I can play the rest of the game soon :)

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 199

Postby cgalavia » 30 Oct 2015, 13:05

I am not fond in playing games,I seldom do it and it's been months also since I played one.The Last one I did play was Candy Crush and the Bubble witch. :)

cgalavia

ForumCoin: 64

Postby vathsala » 30 Oct 2015, 13:28

Today i tried to play Candy crush saga and complete the level which i was trying since a week but it is a hard level so repeatedly failing to succeed :D

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 32

Postby Vens » 02 Nov 2015, 08:49

Abakane wrote:
Vens wrote:Started playing Starcraft 1 single player yesterday so I'm about 1/3 into Terran campaign.

Ah, that was really good game. If you like that one you should try warcraft3. I liked w3 more and you have a ton of mods for it. When you finish starcraft try starcraft2. I played it and it was really good.

I do play Starcraft 2. I used to play Warcraft 2 in school on the computer class and I played Warcraft 3 but only a demo. I loved it so I'm going to play the game at some point.

Since it was Halloween I started playing a horror game Penumbra Overture. I think I'm about halfway through the game and so far I'm really liking it, especially the story about a guy who survived over 100 days trapped in a mine by just eating spiders.

Gaming Catch-Up - my gaming blog
Vens

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 236

Postby vathsala » 04 Nov 2015, 03:19

Today i tried to complete papa pear saga several times in facebook but that level is very difficult so still struggling to complete that level :cry:

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 32

Postby darumipop » 06 Nov 2015, 01:16

I just played Dota 2 couple of hours ago. I wish there is a lot of solo custom game available. Feel so bored right now. :cry:

darumipop

ForumCoin: 22

Postby vinisahione » 07 Nov 2015, 20:49

Mine was League of Legends.

vinisahione

ForumCoin: 12

PreviousNext

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology