ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet and other technology

Gadget for completely shutting off environmental noise

Postby germainebull » 18 Dec 2016, 06:53

Everyday, I occasionally have to stop working due to loud noise coming from various sources. This inconvenience got me thinking; are there gadgets I can use to cover my my ears that would completely/significantly cut off this environmental noise?

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 434

Re: Gadget for completely shutting off environmental noise

Postby germainebull » 04 Jan 2017, 08:33

Hey friends!

I'm not ready to continue suffering from this noise pollution. I want you to advise on what I can use to cover my ears to cut off environmental noise.

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 434

Postby agape » 10 Jan 2017, 16:18

I wish I had an answer for your query pal. I am sure a knowledgeable colleague will respond soon.

agape

ForumCoin: 3

Postby Fergal » 14 Jan 2017, 17:42

germainebull have you tried wearing ear plugs? You should be able to purchase them very cheaply from your local pharmacist. Another options might be to wear headphones and listen to music, do you think that might work for you?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 5,002

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology