ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet and other technology

Re: Drink beer from urine?

Postby germainebull » 05 Jan 2017, 12:39

ivyparkgirl wrote:I love to drink budlight beer in the summertime.I never want to drink beer that was once urine.It is so disgusting.

You may never know that the beer bottle before you derives from urine. I don't think the manufacturer would be this honest and transparent for obvious reasons.

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 417

Postby metsrock69 » 05 Jan 2017, 12:50

I know I have tasted some beer in the past that had a terrible taste or there is that saying, this beer is p*ss warm. ;)

metsrock69

ForumCoin: 355

Postby grecy0905 » 05 Jan 2017, 19:55

Kidney filters everything and if it needs to flush out, it is the urine. So it is a waste already. Why would I drink something out of urine? Yes, it is a beer and undergone fermentation, where yeast will put in there to become ethyl alcohol and carbon dioxide but I am not sure if it clears out the waste. I will not try.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby JusApee » 06 Jan 2017, 02:58

Everyone opposes the idea, but if some random merchant will pour this in your glass rather than ordinary beer, I doubt anyone would notice (that's if it is really converted into beer and not some other stuff). I still wouldn't try it out if I knew what's it made of (I would if it were my urine though).

JusApee

ForumCoin: 341

Postby germainebull » 06 Jan 2017, 11:58

grecy0905 wrote:Kidney filters everything and if it needs to flush out, it is the urine. So it is a waste already. Why would I drink something out of urine? Yes, it is a beer and undergone fermentation, where yeast will put in there to become ethyl alcohol and carbon dioxide but I am not sure if it clears out the waste. I will not try.

You have a point. Lets just hope you'll know that a beer bottle contains such 'urine beer' beforehand.

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 417

Postby agape » 10 Jan 2017, 16:14

I would not touch such gross beer. But I am sure many addicts would enjoy it.

agape

ForumCoin: 3

Previous

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology