ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby grecy0905 » 06 Jan 2017, 22:36

When I click on the ads, the site refreshes. I experienced this one for 2 days now. Does anyone has the same experience? It happens before though, but compared to before, now is really fast and there are lots of ads on Regular Tabs.
  • 0

User avatar
grecy0905
 
Posts: 6,144
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 11
Reputation: 697
ForumCoin: 376

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby philo » 07 Jan 2017, 05:49

grecy0905 wrote:When I click on the ads, the site refreshes. I experienced this one for 2 days now. Does anyone has the same experience? It happens before though, but compared to before, now is really fast and there are lots of ads on Regular Tabs.

I have checked my account only 2 ads of low value but may I get more ads later.If you getting more ads that is a good sign.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 2,199
Reputation: 81
ForumCoin: 620

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby naruto100 » 08 Jan 2017, 06:20

I am not getting more ads. Only one or two. I am 50 cents away from payout. Let's see how it goes.
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 3,842
Reputation: 126
ForumCoin: 217

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2017, 23:53

I always forgot to visit ayuwage, and also got reminded by this thread. I get zero ads for these few times I checked on the site. I am 90 cents away, so I think I'll still check on the site once in awhile, and hopefully I'll reach the payout.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 3,484
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 344
ForumCoin: 1,567

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby naruto100 » 10 Jan 2017, 05:46

kaka135 wrote:I always forgot to visit ayuwage, and also got reminded by this thread. I get zero ads for these few times I checked on the site. I am 90 cents away, so I think I'll still check on the site once in awhile, and hopefully I'll reach the payout.


Same with me, this thread always remind me to open this site again. Yesterday I earned around 5 cents, it is less but I can cross that 50 cents with them. lol
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 3,842
Reputation: 126
ForumCoin: 217

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby philo » 10 Jan 2017, 07:32

naruto100 wrote:I am not getting more ads. Only one or two. I am 50 cents away from payout. Let's see how it goes.

I only have 60 cents there so for me it is not easy to reach the limit near future,and not getting any ads may be I am not visiting regularly.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 2,199
Reputation: 81
ForumCoin: 620

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby kaka135 » 10 Jan 2017, 07:46

Just now when I first opened the site, I didn't have any ad. I just left it there for a while, and checked again before I decided to close the tab, and I got one ad from Browse tab and another from Explore. Though it's really slow, I hope we can still accumulate the earnings and reach the payout. :)

@naruto100 LogiPTC works better for me now. :)
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 3,484
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 344
ForumCoin: 1,567

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby Tdc06 » 10 Jan 2017, 08:57

Right now not getting ads in Ayuwage. But I think Its better than other PTC sites.
  • 0

Tdc06
 
Posts: 2,049
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 67
ForumCoin: 511

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby naruto100 » 10 Jan 2017, 11:18

kaka135 wrote:@naruto100 LogiPTC works better for me now.


Yes it is better than ayuwage for now. They are providing me ads constantly. I am active there too.
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 3,842
Reputation: 126
ForumCoin: 217

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby nela13 » 10 Jan 2017, 12:57

philo wrote:I have checked my account only 2 ads of low value but may I get more ads later.If you getting more ads that is a good sign.


Yesterday I got 7 ads of $0.005 in the regular section, but today I got almost nothing. i think we need to be patiente with the site.
  • 0

Last edited by nela13 on 10 Jan 2017, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.
nela13
 
Posts: 4,142
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 237
ForumCoin: 176

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby suny » 10 Jan 2017, 12:57

I just went on Ayuwage and earned 0.002! Cool I will keep earning because it took me less than 30 seconds :D
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 4,969
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 469
ForumCoin: 842

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby grecy0905 » 10 Jan 2017, 14:10

It don't have any ads anymore. For three days that I am checking the site, refreshing it from time to time, there is no ads waiting for us. Let us give the site a little more time. It will get back on its feet again.
  • 0

User avatar
grecy0905
 
Posts: 6,144
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 11
Reputation: 697
ForumCoin: 376

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby kaka135 » 10 Jan 2017, 15:34

I just got 2 Regular tab ads. It seems like there are still some ads on and off, though there are not many like last time. Yes, hope it'll be back again!
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 3,484
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 344
ForumCoin: 1,567

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby philo » 11 Jan 2017, 06:16

naruto100 wrote:
kaka135 wrote:@naruto100 LogiPTC works better for me now.


Yes it is better than ayuwage for now. They are providing me ads constantly. I am active there too.

Yes for me too,I am nearing 5$ there in LogiPTC.

--- 11 Jan 2017, 11:47 ---

nela13 wrote:
philo wrote:I have checked my account only 2 ads of low value but may I get more ads later.If you getting more ads that is a good sign.


Yesterday I got 7 ads of $0.005 in the regular section, but today I got almost nothing. i think we need to be patiente with the site.

I got many ads but in view tab very less value,not anything in regular tab.Hope the site will come back.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 2,199
Reputation: 81
ForumCoin: 620

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby Tdc06 » 11 Jan 2017, 09:15

I only got 1-2 ads in ayuwage first tab except that not getting any single high paying ad.
  • 0

Tdc06
 
Posts: 2,049
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 67
ForumCoin: 511

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kataomoi and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'