ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby simonex » 02 Jan 2017, 08:45

Unfortunately I was not paid, although they paid me always before. They owe $10 to me, but I've taken away my thoughts about them.

simonex

ForumCoin: 32

Postby naruto100 » 02 Jan 2017, 13:55

simonex wrote:Unfortunately I was not paid, although they paid me always before. They owe $10 to me, but I've taken away my thoughts about them.

Since when you are in pending mode?! This is weird because they paid me every time. I don't know if things are becoming odd these days.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 124

Postby grecy0905 » 02 Jan 2017, 18:50

Maybe they did not pay @simonex because of what they are experiencing right now. I guess they are getting a new client for new ads to come on the site and it is a ghost town already because people has nothing to click.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby nela13 » 02 Jan 2017, 22:33

simonex wrote:Unfortunately I was not paid, although they paid me always before. They owe $10 to me, but I've taken away my thoughts about them.

Since when are you waiting for your payment? A month? I never had problems with their payments, sometimes they delay it but I have always received my money.

nela13

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 668

Postby naruto100 » 03 Jan 2017, 04:01

grecy0905 wrote:Maybe they did not pay @simonex because of what they are experiencing right now. I guess they are getting a new client for new ads to come on the site and it is a ghost town already because people has nothing to click.

May be. Ayuwage was always paying sooner or later. So I hope @simonex will also get paid.

naruto100

Postby kaka135 » 04 Jan 2017, 23:53

grecy0905 wrote:Maybe they did not pay @simonex because of what they are experiencing right now. I guess they are getting a new client for new ads to come on the site and it is a ghost town already because people has nothing to click.

I hope they will get another client very soon. Now, there are just always one or two ads in View tab. I hope to reach my next payout soon... just a dollar away. Hope they are still paying too! :roll:

kaka135

ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby morgoodie » 05 Jan 2017, 03:44

It doesn't sound good for this site. I hope everyone gets their money. I would like if they made a comeback too. I would work on it again. I stopped a while ago since my earning was moving. It was turning into a time waster. Lord knows I waste enough time. lol

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 229

Postby philo » 05 Jan 2017, 04:09

Oh that is a negative news about the site.How long you waiting for the payment,they have history of very late payment. :crazy:

philo

ForumCoin: 190

Postby morgoodie » 05 Jan 2017, 04:13

I was curious to see how many ads I had on there and I noticed that on the View tab they have changed the 2 credit ones and you have to look at the website where before could just open it and wait the 20 seconds in order to get credit. I didn't check the other tabs but I wonder if those have changed as well.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 229

Postby ceci » 06 Jan 2017, 04:45

So sad to see Ayuwage is not working well currently, hope it will be recovered soon!

ceci

ForumCoin: 946

Postby suny » 06 Jan 2017, 05:17

I am keeping an eye on all the reviews guys, I will be going to that site when I read good things from you. I have close to $2.50 and in no hurry to reach my first payout.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby kaka135 » 06 Jan 2017, 05:52

morgoodie wrote:I was curious to see how many ads I had on there and I noticed that on the View tab they have changed the 2 credit ones and you have to look at the website where before could just open it and wait the 20 seconds in order to get credit. I didn't check the other tabs but I wonder if those have changed as well.

I only got the Browse View Site (right side) where I think it's always 2 credits (0.1 cent), and we just need to wait till the ad fully loaded. I think the ad at left side of View tab is 6 credits.

I just went and checked, I got ad ad in Regular tab and another in Browse tab. I like visiting FC and it always reminds me to check out other opportunities too. :)

kaka135

ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby naruto100 » 06 Jan 2017, 12:31

I am getting ads but very little. But still it will help me to reach to payout as I am close to it.

naruto100

Postby nela13 » 06 Jan 2017, 15:01

naruto100 wrote:I am getting ads but very little.

Me too, i am getting some ads daily but my earnings are very low there now, on average I earn around $0.03 daily. I hope the site recovers again.

nela13

ForumCoin: 668

Postby tpicks » 06 Jan 2017, 15:30

I have not visited for a week the reason is I am not getting ads to click. I have been stuck on $4 for a month now no enough ads to click to make it up to $5 for a cashout.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 177

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum