ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Use Any Other Paid Forum Which Is Like ForumCoin?

Postby Alexandoy » 06 Jan 2017, 01:51

I come to ForumCoin mostly for the information that I get from the posts here. Earning is not an option anymore because of the meager earnings. This is a very friendly site and I like the people who post of information about other sites that have a potential for earning.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 503

Postby kaka135 » 06 Jan 2017, 05:49

CyberFreak wrote:Indeed. It is a common misconception that if you allow discussions about other similar sites, users will leave to go to them sites. In reality it doesn't work like that. People are part of many sites and if they learn about many useful sites from one site (such as ForumCoin), they will keep visiting because it is a great source of information and useful sites even if the other sites earn better earning opportunities than us. We still have a strong community here even though most earning sites have been mentioned here at some point and some discussed in alot of depth. It doesn't do us any harm and makes users happy as users do not like restrictions or limitations. Some people just like to run their sites like China runs their internet. Block out most things online except for some approved sites/subjects hoping that users will not know that a whole different world exists outside those artificial walls. In reality, most are aware so you are shooting yourself in the foot by trying to hide parts of the internet. You might aswell be open and users will respect you for it.

Yes, I agree with you. I will always check out FC to see if there are any news with the sites I am participating and also other new opportunities. So, FC has become a regular site for me to visit, even though I don't have much time to go online. Moreover, it's the community that makes me stay too. :)

I think FC is the only forum I am participating now, though I visit mylot too, it's not really a forum like FC. I discuss different topics at mylot.

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby skysnap » 06 Jan 2017, 06:56

Mylot was down for me yesterday. I am in search of other similar forums like fc. and have to find the alternatives as early as possible. this is to diversify. it helps in long run.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,115

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 06 Jan 2017, 07:18

simply.no. if theres is a forum same like this please tell us.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 267

Postby sprite1950 » 06 Jan 2017, 07:21

I have just been accepted by PaidForumPosting although I haven't started work there yet. The rules are quite strict from what I can gather and I think it is more like PostLoop where you post on a number of different forums. I'm a little nervous but I should be allowed access to the main site today.

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,904

Postby Tdc06 » 06 Jan 2017, 09:12

I think we can't never get a similar forum like Fc. because its best and easy to use.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 91

Postby germainebull » 06 Jan 2017, 11:30

sprite1950 wrote:I have just been accepted by PaidForumPosting although I haven't started work there yet. The rules are quite strict from what I can gather and I think it is more like PostLoop where you post on a number of different forums. I'm a little nervous but I should be allowed access to the main site today.

Congrats for being accepted into this coveted site!

I tried to create an account yesterday but the site kept taking me back to square one. I don't know what the problem might be.

germainebull

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 730

Postby ceci » 08 Jan 2017, 03:26

FC is very magnetic to me, and other users too as we learn and share from each other on particular topics not just simply interact and chatting like at Mylot.

ceci

ForumCoin: 988

Postby Bela16 » 08 Jan 2017, 05:31

I am new to Forum coin and I like the vibe that the community has so far. I have been off of here lately but I look forward to being in here and it's hard not to be a lurker you just have to jump in( are you enjoy reading the comments so much). I also signed up for twf, at first it was confusing and I kind of scared myself with the initial 10 articles and walked away from it for now.

Bela16

ForumCoin: 14

Postby peachpurple » 08 Jan 2017, 05:58

I heard that forumwheel and postloops are harder than forumcoin..... Better stay put here :D

peachpurple

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 164

Postby sprite1950 » 08 Jan 2017, 08:39

peachpurple wrote:I heard that forumwheel and postloops are harder than forumcoin..... Better stay put here :D

PostLoop has now gone as of 1st November 2016. Ryan, the owner, has set up another writing site called Contentgather which will still have a rating system. There is a thread on the site somewhere here if you wanted to look at it.

sprite1950

Postby suny » 08 Jan 2017, 12:01

@sprite1950 I think the OP means any site which is similar to Forumcoin where you can discuss any topic and post any number of comments according to your preferred threads without any restriction. The sites like PostLoop, TFT and PaidtoPost are different where you face number of restriction starting from entry in those sites.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 345

Postby sprite1950 » 09 Jan 2017, 07:15

suny wrote:@sprite1950 I think the OP means any site which is similar to Forumcoin where you can discuss any topic and post any number of comments according to your preferred threads without any restriction. The sites like PostLoop, TFT and PaidtoPost are different where you face number of restriction starting from entry in those sites.

Yes I was just respondng to peachpurple's post as she didn't seem to know that PostLoop had gone.

sprite1950

Postby Collinberg » 09 Jan 2017, 09:38

I joined forum wheel but it's quite complicated,haven't logged in again since I posted 10 post that is required for a review.

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

Postby germainebull » 09 Jan 2017, 12:39

Collinberg wrote:I joined forum wheel but it's quite complicated,haven't logged in again since I posted 10 post that is required for a review.

When did you submit these posts? Has the admin yet assessed your posts?

germainebull

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 730

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum