ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Use Any Other Paid Forum Which Is Like ForumCoin?

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 09 Jan 2017, 13:32

sprite1950 wrote:I have just been accepted by PaidForumPosting although I haven't started work there yet. The rules are quite strict from what I can gather and I think it is more like PostLoop where you post on a number of different forums. I'm a little nervous but I should be allowed access to the main site today.

I am very happy to hear this. I off and on hear or read a post somewhere on a website normally of people who got accepted but never hear anything again which made me worry. I have tried a few times and always get rejected. It must be my spelling or grammar, not sure which. Yes I think you are right, they probably have multiple clients which you can post for. I hope the site works out for you! :thumbup:

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 190

Postby suny » 09 Jan 2017, 15:23

Yes I was just respondng to peachpurple's post as she didn't seem to know that PostLoop had gone.[/quote]

Please let's know if you have done with starting formalities and started working on forums. I wish you all the best...

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby ivyparkgirl » 09 Jan 2017, 22:51

I use moneytalkvillage, mylot,and fusion cash.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 919

Postby niche » 11 Jan 2017, 02:10

ivyparkgirl wrote:I use moneytalkvillage, mylot,and fusion cash.

How often do you get paid from moneytalkvillage, how much time do you spend on the forum

niche
Banned

ForumCoin: 936

Postby germainebull » 11 Jan 2017, 08:11

niche wrote:How often do you get paid from moneytalkvillage, how much time do you spend on the forum

I've visited the moneytalkvillage FAQ section but found scanty information. I'm specifically interested in how to earn on this site. Will you please guide me?

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 417

Postby gustavowoltmann » 11 Jan 2017, 20:36

I am just a new user on mylot but did not join just for the money said of things. They have a great community, and it's really easy to make friends who you will have for life. It's very easy to make money on mylot but only get paid a few cents.

gustavowoltmann

ForumCoin: 10

Postby Alexandoy » 11 Jan 2017, 22:13

Moneytalkvillage, hmm, sounds like a good site for earning. But like the others here, I'm also in wait for more information particularly the proof of payment.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 483

Postby ivyparkgirl » 11 Jan 2017, 23:04

I have not reached payout at moneytalkvillage yet.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 919

Postby philo » 12 Jan 2017, 05:19

ivyparkgirl wrote:I have not reached payout at moneytalkvillage yet.

I think the site not pay through paypal ,am I right?

philo

ForumCoin: 190

Postby thisnthat » 12 Jan 2017, 18:17

sprite1950 wrote:I do enjoy forum posting so yesterday tried to give MyLot another shot. For some reason I just can't get into it. It has nothing to do with the slow earning .. I just don't feel at home there.

Years ago, I liked it there. There were friendly people and plenty of things to talk about. Since the "comeback" or whatever, I feel the same way you do. I can't really get into it. I post there on occasion, but yeah. Some people are friendly, but there are also a lot of garbage posts. It's hard to get and keep a conversation going (plus the slow earning doesn't help motivate me to keep going).

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 151

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 14 Jan 2017, 09:12

Whats the minimum payout in moneytalkvillage.?

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 206

Postby ceci » 15 Jan 2017, 04:35

Alexandoy wrote:Moneytalkvillage, hmm, sounds like a good site for earning. But like the others here, I'm also in wait for more information particularly the proof of payment.

Looking forward for more payment proof as well. Thanks! The good earning site can't sustain long, usually.

ceci

ForumCoin: 940

Postby suny » 15 Jan 2017, 07:51

philo wrote:

I think the site not pay through paypal ,am I right?

According to reviews the site pays through PayPal if you withdraw at $10 but at $5 it pays through Liberty Reserve only. So you can go ahead. But I did not see recent activities on the site.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby sprite1950 » 15 Jan 2017, 07:59

Is moneytalk village a forum or just a reward site. Was it called something else previously?

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby Tdc06 » 15 Jan 2017, 08:08

Is moneytalkvillage is forum site and I think Fusioncash is an app not a form. Can you tell me more about them.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 61

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum