*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby nela13 » 22 Mar 2017, 15:45

sprite1950 wrote:
kataomoi wrote:Maybe we are just not getting immediate credit. I had 897 points yesterday when my videos stopped crediting and I knew I watched more than I got credit for. Today when I logged into my account, I had 900+ points. So maybe they just stopped giving immediate credit for the videos? Can anyone confirm this?

That's not th case for me .. they just stopped crediting. I tried all through the day and at night and only managed 10 points yesterday but I must have watched about 50. I had 310 points yesterday and the same this morning. :(

It is not my case too, besides I have been credited for some of the videos I watched it didn't credit all.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Banner Ad

Postby philo » 22 Mar 2017, 16:53

Points not crediting immediately after watching the videos,in my case points added after 7 or 8 videos,when it reaches 100 points I am not watching the videos.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby kaka135 » 22 Mar 2017, 20:44

philo wrote:Points not crediting immediately after watching the videos,in my case points added after 7 or 8 videos,when it reaches 100 points I am not watching the videos.

I didn't know that. I tried to watch day before yesterday, I got credited immediately but stopped getting credits after 10 points. Yesterday I tried again, I didn't get credits at all. I didn't try up to 7 or 8, but only 3. I'll try again. :)

--- 23 Mar 2017, 04:46 ---

grecy0905 wrote:I haven't tried to watch the videos as it is on app, but my question, have you tried to finish the video? Maybe that is the reason of not getting a credit. I am just assuming on this area though.

Yes, I have finished watching the video, as the close icon only appears when the video is over.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby sprite1950 » 22 Mar 2017, 21:02

It does seem like it's the same for all of us. It starts off well but after two or three days the crediting stops. I wonder if it's because we don't do any of the other offers .. well I don't anyway. I only got one point today and if it's the same tomorrow I shall probably uninstall the app.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

Postby kaka135 » 22 Mar 2017, 21:34

kataomoi wrote:New code: SHADOW25

They took out the 500 points coupon limit?Coupon worked for me even though I'm way pass the 500 points limit. Not really sure what's happening, but not going to complain.

The code doesn't work for me too. It seems like the point system is not consistent for everyone. Or perhaps they are still updating their system. :roll:

kaka135

Postby kataomoi » 23 Mar 2017, 00:00

Yeah, the thing with the codes is weird too. Sometimes it says I have over 500 points and can't use the code, but other times I can use them without a problem. I wish they would be a little more clear.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby Amans1234 » 23 Mar 2017, 03:01

Is this site a fake site?
I will join it, if it pays me.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby ceci » 23 Mar 2017, 03:14

philo wrote:Points not crediting immediately after watching the videos,in my case points added after 7 or 8 videos,when it reaches 100 points I am not watching the videos.

What do you do ? offers after that?
I managed to earn 50 points one day, but sometimes after 10 points, the points are not credited, so I gave up on that day and come back later or the next day.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby kataomoi » 23 Mar 2017, 03:17

Amans1234 wrote:Is this site a fake site?
I will join it, if it pays me.
It's not a fake site. There are payment proofs so some people have been paid by them already.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby sprite1950 » 23 Mar 2017, 08:11

When I looked this morning I had earned another 4 points but that really isn't good enough as I watched a lot more vids. Is anyone doing any of the other offers?

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 23 Mar 2017, 10:40

What's minimum payment in pointsprizes.. i prefer application to use. Give me refferal code if anyone have..

Husainkoliraskr

Postby timobg » 23 Mar 2017, 15:04

Husainkoliraskr wrote:What's minimum payment in pointsprizes.. i prefer application to use. Give me refferal code if anyone have..

the minimum is quite high - $20. It will take some time to reach it if you don't live in USA and you don't have many offers available. And the points from watching video ads are random - for the past few days I got just 2-3 points per day even though there're more ads to watch.

timobg

ForumCoin: 156

Postby philo » 23 Mar 2017, 17:14

ceci wrote:

What do you do ? offers after that?
I managed to earn 50 points one day, but sometimes after 10 points, the points are not credited, so I gave up on that day and come back later or the next day.

I am not getting any offers as it may be demographic based,and the points not adding as per the ads we watching.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby grecy0905 » 23 Mar 2017, 17:43

kaka135 wrote:SHADOW25

This coupon didn't work for me either. I am above 500 points and not working on the site anymore, unless I download the app.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby kaka135 » 23 Mar 2017, 22:44

grecy0905 wrote:
kaka135 wrote:SHADOW25

This coupon didn't work for me either. I am above 500 points and not working on the site anymore, unless I download the app.

I don't get anything to do right now even though I have installed the app. Sometimes watching the video gives me credits, but many times it doesn't. I tried to do other offers, but I was not credited too. So I just stopped doing them. Now, I also don't know how I can earn points from this site.

kaka135

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum