*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

The Forum Wheel

Postby amitkokiladitya » 31 Jan 2017, 13:18

I heard about the forum wheel here yesterday and henceforth i registered today using a forum coin memebers referral link.
I later found out that to be eligible I have to post 10 articles in the gateaway section.
Is it really worth all the efforts i will have to put in?
I hope it is a legit paying site.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Re: The Forum Wheel

Postby germainebull » 31 Jan 2017, 13:28

TFW is a legit and paying site. You do not need to worry about this bit.
I'm not sure if/how much this site is paying at the moment for a single post. You might want to take advice from other users.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby earthsalt » 31 Jan 2017, 16:00

PostLoop similarly had similar entry requirements. And it was as legit as it can get. I advise you to go ahead and write the required ten vetting articles.

earthsalt
Banned

ForumCoin: 80

Postby Angie10 » 31 Jan 2017, 16:56

TFW is a legitimate paid forum posting site. Many of our fellow members here at FC are members and will be able to help you. In fact, I'm sure a very long TFW thread already exists on here that you'd benefit from reading through. Check it out and good luck getting in.

NB: -and yes, submitting trial posts is the standard with paid forum posting sites.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby germainebull » 01 Feb 2017, 09:18

Angie10 wrote:NB: -and yes, submitting trial posts is the standard with paid forum posting sites.

Yes. This is true for most paid forum sites apart from our amazing forumcoin.
I should say I was a bit hesitant about joining froumcoin upon realizing that Fergal does not require new users to submit such vetting posts.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby skysnap » 01 Feb 2017, 09:24

If you get in and everything works perfectly, then TFW is good. If you don't get in and don't get to rate on much good posts. It's not much good.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby thisnthat » 01 Feb 2017, 16:27

amitkokiladitya wrote:I heard about the forum wheel here yesterday and henceforth i registered today using a forum coin memebers referral link.
I later found out that to be eligible I have to post 10 articles in the gateaway section.
Is it really worth all the efforts i will have to put in?
I hope it is a legit paying site.

Not to be rude, but is it really that much effort? I mean, it's ten posts. Yes, they need to be of good quality, but that should be what everyone is striving for anyway.

They call it "work" for a reason ;) (although most online work is very easy to do).

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby earthsalt » 01 Feb 2017, 16:33

thisnthat wrote:They call it "work" for a reason (although most online work is very easy to do).

Writing these entry posts may be a breeze for those of us who have excellent English skills. The situation is however not the same for those who are just learning English. This is not however to mean that those with below-average English skills should develop cold feet.

earthsalt
Banned

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 01 Feb 2017, 17:15

I just got paid from TFW yesterday actually. 25 cents :crazy:
If you are wondering why the payment is so low it is because I was only posting to 1 forum that allowed 1 post a day. Some of the forums there I have 0 interest in so my earnings are not good. I guess I need to change my ways to earn a bit better. The site is legit though, and I had to do the same entry requirements.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby Angie10 » 01 Feb 2017, 17:59

germainebull wrote:
Angie10 wrote:NB: -and yes, submitting trial posts is the standard with paid forum posting sites.

Yes. This is true for most paid forum sites apart from our amazing forumcoin.
I should say I was a bit hesitant about joining froumcoin upon realizing that Fergal does not require new users to submit such vetting posts.

Really?! I was all over it for that very reason LOL That coupled with the fact that it's UK based sold it for me :)

-- 01 Feb 2017, 18:02 --

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:I just got paid from TFW yesterday actually. 25 cents :crazy:
If you are wondering why the payment is so low it is because I was only posting to 1 forum that allowed 1 post a day. Some of the forums there I have 0 interest in so my earnings are not good. I guess I need to change my ways to earn a bit better. The site is legit though, and I had to do the same entry requirements.

Wow, that is rather low! So what's the cashout threshold, do you get to withdraw whenever you like?

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Aveatrex » 02 Feb 2017, 04:06

I tried it before actually they are very strict about rules needs effort and patience to get approved by them

Aveatrex

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 41

Postby earthsalt » 02 Feb 2017, 08:48

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:I just got paid from TFW yesterday actually. 25 cents :crazy:

This is welcome a update. Cong-arts for this earnings!
How may posts (approximately) earned you this much?

earthsalt
Banned

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 02 Feb 2017, 20:51

Wow, that is rather low! So what's the cashout threshold, do you get to withdraw whenever you like?[/quote]

I do believe you can cash out anytime. I just waited until I had so many credits. I don't like that it does not show me what a credit is worth though. I should of checked the FAQ but not a big deal either. It is low but I did hardly any work to get that.

earthsalt wrote:

This is welcome a update. Cong-arts for this earnings!
How may posts (approximately) earned you this much?

I think it was 5 post just to 1 forum. The forum is gone now though so that sucks. I will have to recheck the list of Forums there and join a new one or two. I need to stop being picky and just write on them all lol.

This might explain money and credits better I copied this from the site:
How much do I get paid per post?
Every time you post in one of the forums that you are subscribed to, you earn credits. The base pay is 1 credit per post. This rate builds up the more you post and the higher your rating is. Each credit is worth $0.05 so the minimum pay is $0.05 per post. The maximum pay is 2.5 credits per post which translates to $0.13.

Direct link to the FAQs: http://theforumwheel.com/faq/

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby suny » 04 Feb 2017, 15:13

You are lucky that PayPal pays your money in your account, in our case anything upto 50 cents goes to PayPal as their transaction fee.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum