ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Streetspotr

Postby timobg » 12 Jan 2017, 07:22

Hi guys
Has anyone tried Streetspotr app? It's basically an app you have to install on your smartphone and when you're on the go and tasks near you are available you can complete them and get paid.
I just installed it and have no tasks near me. But you can try it and share if you have tasks available in your country.

website - Streetspotr

timobg

ForumCoin: 447

Re: Streetspotr

Postby ceci » 12 Jan 2017, 08:34

avails to which regions or country?

ceci

ForumCoin: 334

Postby germainebull » 12 Jan 2017, 09:42

I need some clarification; Are you speaking of purely online tasks?

germainebull

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 595

Postby Decentlady » 12 Jan 2017, 13:21

Looks like you need an offline support to complete these kind of tasks. That's the impression that I get from the discussion above.

Decentlady

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 661

Postby timobg » 12 Jan 2017, 19:00

Here you can read more details about the tasks - http://wealthinflator.com/should-you-tr ... r-a-review
I guess if you live in Germany you'll have more tasks available.

timobg

ForumCoin: 447

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum